Opinion of Shannon County, South Dakota (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:03:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Opinion of Shannon County, South Dakota (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Obama received 93% of the vote here in 2012
Freedom County

Horrible County

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 36

Author Topic: Opinion of Shannon County, South Dakota  (Read 2843 times)
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« on: December 05, 2012, 12:49:05 PM »

I feel sorry for them, but one of the most Horrible Counties in America due to having some of the worst voting patterns anywhere.  Ironic that one of America's most Democrat-leaning counties is in one of the most Republican-leaning states.

why would native americans want to vote for the republikkkans?

fc, though voting obama won't fix their problems.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 08:19:16 AM »

I feel sorry for them, but one of the most Horrible Counties in America due to having some of the worst voting patterns anywhere.  Ironic that one of America's most Democrat-leaning counties is in one of the most Republican-leaning states.

Funny you should call them "Republikkkans" since the KKK was founded by Democrats.  And Native Americans have been made dependent on government as the result of liberal Democrat welfare state policies.  I don't begrudge governmemt assistance to those who need it, but it should help make you independent rather than dependent.

you're really fond of this insane little pseudo-history you've created, aren't you?
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 10:11:54 AM »

Funny you should call them "Republikkkans" since the KKK was founded by Democrats.  And Native Americans have been made dependent on government as the result of liberal Democrat welfare state policies.  I don't begrudge governmemt assistance to those who need it, but it should help make you independent rather than dependent.

you're really fond of this insane little pseudo-history you've created, aren't you?
You are....at best.....amazingly uninformed.
It's not pseudo-history at all.  All the historical evidence shows that the KKK was founded for Democrats, by Democrats.  The insane pseudo-history is when Democrats try to pin their party's racist past on Republicans.  I've read and researched this stuff: I think I'm pretty qualified to discuss it.  I'm sorry that the truth isn't comfortable for you.

no, i'm aware that the republicans began as an abolitionist party. i don't care. that's long in the past. it'd be like someone criticizing the liberal democrats in britain today because the liberals used to support the poor laws. utterly ridiculous.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 10:23:24 AM »

You're "Democrats are racist " message is getting rather old...but that wasn't the part I was commenting on.
I never said that today's Democrats are racist.  I said that the Dems of the past were racist.

And windis, liberals on here always use Watergate to demonize Republicans of today.  It may be in the past, but it still matters.  If you knew that a political party had a past as racist as the Democrats' past is, would you want to support that party, no matter how long ago it was?

when? i've never seen that happen. even if it did, watergate is more recent than the democrats being right wing or racist. and yes, i would. you keep asking this question, and there are valid criticisms of the democrats from both left and right. you could point out the fact they insist on getting involved in pointless foreign wars, the fact they're so fond of corporate welfare, the mess they've made of the healthcare system, but instead, you focus on nonsense like this. no other poster has bothered with this ridiculous line of thought until you, even the most hackish of republicans. why do you persist with it? why are you so obsessed with something so utterly irrelevant?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies