Who could beat Hillary?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:58:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Who could beat Hillary?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Who could beat Hillary?  (Read 7061 times)
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2017, 04:13:49 AM »

Oh the arrogance of this thread haha. Who couldn't beat Hillary.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2017, 12:14:17 PM »

Bernie Sanders, evidently. That guy must suck.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2017, 01:51:39 PM »

Again , other than slightly lower  black turnout, which demographic will Hillary not match or exceed Obama's numbers from 2012

White Men   ( no racism, Appalachian whites love the Clintons)
White Women (First women President, duh)
Hispanics   (Hispanics love Hillary, see the 2008 Primaries)
Asians        (maybe Republicans can make inroads, probably not enough to matter)

2016 will see a less white , more brown America, it is literally impossible for Hilary to lose the General barring some bombshell or a Mexican-American Republican version of Obama suddenly ascends.

Hot take!
Liberalrocks
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2017, 02:27:03 PM »

Again , other than slightly lower  black turnout, which demographic will Hillary not match or exceed Obama's numbers from 2012

Asians        (maybe Republicans can make inroads, probably not enough to matter)

2016 will see a less white , more brown America, it is literally impossible for Hilary to lose the General barring some bombshell or a Mexican-American Republican version of Obama suddenly ascends.

Hot take!

Well to the point of this posters comment,  there actually was a bombshell drop about 11 days before the election. I imagine this poster also didn't see a major foreign government interfering with the election. This was back in 2012 when Mitt Romney was warning of said government.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2017, 02:32:50 PM »

Bernie Sanders, evidently. That guy must suck.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2017, 02:33:46 PM »

Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2017, 02:41:34 PM »

Hot take!

Well to the point of this posters comment,  there actually was a bombshell drop about 11 days before the election. I imagine this poster also didn't see a major foreign government interfering with the election. This was back in 2012 when Mitt Romney was warning of said government.

I thought it was "Donald, it's not rigged. You're just losing."
Kyle Rittenhouse is a Political Prisoner
Jalawest2

« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2017, 03:22:15 PM »

Hot take!

I forgot how the russians interfered against him.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2017, 03:27:41 PM »

Hot take!

Why is it so hard to admit that Hillary Clinton was just a bad, failed candidate? It's always someone else's fault, besides her own, that she lost. Come on.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2017, 06:05:54 PM »

Hot take!

Why is it so hard to admit that Hillary Clinton was just a bad, failed candidate? It's always someone else's fault, besides her own, that she lost. Come on.
super6646
Canada

« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2017, 07:05:31 PM »

Hot take!

Access hollywood tape says hi. Right, Hillary had no problem using that one did she?
Kyle Rittenhouse is a Political Prisoner
Jalawest2

« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2017, 09:27:24 PM »

Hot take!

Are you unable to understand that something can have multiple causes. 
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2017, 10:10:28 PM »

Hot take!

Are you unable to understand that something can have multiple causes. 
Are you able to admit that she was one of the "many" reasons?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies