Considering a run for President
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:03:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Considering a run for President
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Should I.... ?
Run for Vice President

Run for President

Retire, you fogey!

Run for something else

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 28

Author Topic: Considering a run for President  (Read 1510 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2012, 11:27:22 AM »

I really enjoy it! Wink

Of course, Cathcon should run for President if he wants it and thinks that such a campaign can be fun for him - I support him and wish him the best of luck. It's just that when I look at the results of the most recent presidential elections and the current makeup of the Atlasian electorate I don't see much hope for a non-leftist candidate.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2012, 11:30:25 AM »

I really enjoy it! Wink

Of course, Cathcon should run for President if he wants it and thinks that such a campaign can be fun for him - I support him and wish him the best of luck. It's just that when I look at the results of the most recent presidential elections and the current makeup of the Atlasian electorate I don't see much hope for a non-leftist candidate.

To assume that I'd be in an election, at Atlasian Presidential election, of all things, just to win, is an insult to my character. I'm mostly in this for the fun. If it was expected that a centre-right candidate could win, I'd likely not be the only rightist considering a candidacy.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2012, 01:01:50 PM »

I really enjoy it! Wink

I'm not just any old leftist though, I'm Marokai! That means plenty of people will be against me, so you guys definitely stand a chance. And frankly, I'd welcome a hell of a race.

Cathcon, if you really want to run, I'd be honored to run against you.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2012, 09:19:40 PM »

I really enjoy it! Wink

I'm not just any old leftist though, I'm Marokai! That means plenty of people will be against me, so you guys definitely stand a chance. And frankly, I'd welcome a hell of a race.

Cathcon, if you really want to run, I'd be honored to run against you.
You really welcome a "hell of a race"?

Be careful what you wish for, Marokai Wink
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2012, 11:18:12 PM »

Okay, well, I don't want something too crazy. You stay put, specifically, Snowguy. Tongue
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2012, 11:47:01 PM »

go Cathcon!
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to: