AFDNC chairman's favorability rating hits all time low
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:28:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  AFDNC chairman's favorability rating hits all time low
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AFDNC chairman's favorability rating hits all time low  (Read 1380 times)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 01, 2004, 03:55:46 PM »

In a new MNN poll, AFDNC chairman Miamiu1027's favorability rating has hit an all time low.

Favorable 11%
Unfavorable 88%
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2004, 08:19:23 PM »

A new MASNJD poll shows even worse ratings for the Chairman:

7% Favorable
93& Unfavorable
Demrepdan

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2004, 09:13:55 PM »

DBC News reports MiamiU's approval rating is 1% with 99% disapproving.......keep in mind there is a 1% margine of error......
ShapeShifter

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2004, 09:23:39 PM »

DBC News reports MiamiU's approval rating is 1% with 99% disapproving.......keep in mind there is a 1% margine of error......

No, that one percent is himself voting for himself or Dunn voting for him because of a deal they made in the background.
Emsworth
Lord Emsworth
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2004, 09:49:41 PM »

No, that one percent is himself voting for himself or Dunn voting for him because of a deal they made in the background.
Background? I find it preposterous that the Progressives are accused of making a backroom deal. We did it at your forum, not ours. The forum was an open one - it was not a closed board to which only the Progressives and the Democratic Chairman were privy. How is Dunn to be blamed if you do not care to take a look at your own forum? How is Dunn to be blamed if your party is not clear as to the duties of its chairman?
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2004, 01:07:04 AM »

I approve of the chairmans actions on the matter of preference-swapping and candidate support.

On other issues...well, you know how I feel.

The River Post Poll shows:

DEMOCRATS
Approve: 55%
Disapprove: 10%
Usure: 35%

INDEPENDENTS/PROGRESSIVES
Approve: 50%
Dissaprove: 42%
Unsure: 8%

REPUBLICANS
Approve: 0%
Dissaprove: 98%
Unsure: 2%
dunn

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2004, 04:44:57 AM »

Background? I find it preposterous that the Progressives are accused of making a backroom deal. We did it at your forum, not ours. The forum was an open one - it was not a closed board to which only the Progressives and the Democratic Chairman were privy. How is Dunn to be blamed if you do not care to take a look at your own forum? How is Dunn to be blamed if your party is not clear as to the duties of its chairman?
Thank you Emsworth

Shapeshifter
We are a fair and square party, you guys have a problem, and your blames are really not in place
ShapeShifter

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2004, 08:22:14 AM »

Thank you Emsworth

Shapeshifter
We are a fair and square party, you guys have a problem, and your blames are really not in place

i never blamed you. i blame any democrat who had a hands on this "deal" without informing others.
dunn

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2004, 09:09:42 AM »

Thank you Emsworth

Shapeshifter

i never blamed you. i blame any democrat who had a hands on this "deal" without informing others.
ok
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2004, 03:56:38 PM »

You got it all wrong....
about 35% approve of the job I'm doing, but more vote for me as there is no logical alternative.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies