Cathcon/Spamage: A Presidential Campaign
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:16:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Cathcon/Spamage: A Presidential Campaign
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Cathcon/Spamage: A Presidential Campaign  (Read 10493 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2013, 05:33:13 PM »

Dude, you put a helluva fight and from now you'll remain in Atlasia frst league. Respect.

Thanks a lot bro. I now shall assume the mantle of respected elder statesman, though I'm not sure how much each of those terms applies. Tongue
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2013, 06:03:21 PM »

You ran a good campaign, cathcon. Dare I say it, if it weren't me up there, I wish it could've been you.

Also, your office at The Paper is still open and waiting for your return. The Paper hasn't been the same since we stopped publishing our "laughing squares."
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #102 on: February 18, 2013, 06:31:47 PM »

Well, by now, it has become more than clear that I have lost, and that Marokai and Duke will be the ones taking the Oath of Office soon. Mr. Marokai ran an energetic and dedicated campaign, and will no doubt be a President that cares deeply for The People. While there are many people I could blame for my loss in an extended rant that would surely take many paragraphs and much time to complete, for now I'll focus on the positive. I have several people to thank.

First would be those that first preferenced me. You guys were invaluable to this campaign. You are my rock, and it is upon you I will build my Church. But enough of that. For now, all you need know is my gratitude at your support. I'd like to thank my running mate, Spamage, for agreeing to accompany on this mind-expanding and awe-inspiring adventure. As well, HagridOfTheDeep no doubt deserves a page all his own. It is he who put together all of the Federalist Party campaign posters, including the iconic "Cathcon/Spamage" one. As well, it was he who helped convene the leaders of the Federalist party and in doing so set up and arranged the details for our convention in Colorado. It is small wonder that he was unanimously supported for Chairman of the party, and no doubt he will lead us to greater conquests. He and his staff have been invaluable. I'd also like to thank the Federalist Party's candidates for Senate and Assembly, for putting forth their efforts in this race. The whole of the Federalist Party I would also like to thank for their nomination of myself and Spamage, and all our other candidates, in these races.

Now, outside of my supporters, there are those I'd like to mention. Members of the IRC, it was you in part that helped encourage me to run. While at this point I must wonder if it was all some cruel joke at my expense, I nevertheless am obligated to thank you for your immaterial support and many of your second preferencings. Adam Griffin of course stands out due to his incredibly helpful map making. And of course, my competitors must be put somewhere into this speech. Marokai of course you all know. Noteworthy of mention also are Mr. Winfield for his attentive debate performance, and Mr. Kalwejt for his continual reminding us of what matters, John Engle.

It breaks my heart to admit defeat. However, in the face of all the evidence, I fear it is inevitable. There will be other races, and undoubtedly we all will see brighter days ahead, whether it be under a Federalist administration or otherwise. Good day.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #103 on: February 18, 2013, 06:33:36 PM »

You ran a good campaign, cathcon. Dare I say it, if it weren't me up there, I wish it could've been you.

Also, your office at The Paper is still open and waiting for your return. The Paper hasn't been the same since we stopped publishing our "laughing squares."

Thank you, Vice President-elect Duke. I will be gladly returning to The People's Paper and resuming my duties.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2013, 08:11:00 PM »

Cathcon, thanks for your words and thanks for your effort. You would have been a fantastic president.

And that's all I'll say for now. Wink I'll be saying a little more regarding where I think the party goes from here at the convention sometime in the near future. Take care, Cathcon. And thanks again. Smiley
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #105 on: February 18, 2013, 09:44:21 PM »

Cathcon, I know we had our differences in the campaign, that is to be expected during elections, but congratulations on the great campaign you ran, you presented your ideas and policies clearly and forthrightly, and you were very highly involved in the Presidential debate. and that is commendable.

Best wishes to you in whatever path you decide to pursue in Atlasia in the future.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #106 on: February 19, 2013, 08:57:35 PM »

In the words of Pontius Pilate, "Behold, the map!" Courtesy of Averroes Nix.

FEBRUARY 2013 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION PRELIMINARY RESULTS MAP
CATHCON VS. MAROKAI

Marokai - 59%
Cathcon - 39%
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #107 on: February 19, 2013, 09:05:51 PM »

In the words of Pontius Pilate, "Behold, the map!" Courtesy of Averroes Nix.

FEBRUARY 2013 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION PRELIMINARY RESULTS MAP
CATHCON VS. MAROKAI

Marokai - 59%
Cathcon - 39%

Gold team rules!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies