Opinion of Previous Poster's Signature Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:01:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Previous Poster's Signature Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Opinion of Previous Poster's Signature Thread  (Read 221693 times)
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« on: August 18, 2013, 01:58:40 AM »

It's another item on the list of shows I would like to watch someday, merely because of how many people raved about it. It's on there with Six Feet Under, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Arrested Development, Community.. I could go on and on. I don't have the energy to dedicate so much time to sitting on my ass. How about that?
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 06:09:38 PM »

Very nice map. Makes me want to tackle something of my own I've been kicking around in my head for months.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 12:46:27 AM »

I recall Ron Paul saying things like that during the 2008 Republican primaries. I didn't know much about him at the time and thought that his anti-war stance on the Republican side was truly fantastic. But the way he arrived at his conclusion turned out to be in a fashion I find pretty ridiculous, and I disagree with most of his policies as well. Still.. I'll at least always admire Ron Paul for standing up during the primaries and blowing a Libertarian load all over the faces of the Republican establishment. Good times.

Anyway, why an image? You could have achieved the same things with code..
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 03:15:41 AM »

Fritz's canine finally opened an atlas account I see.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 09:30:01 AM »
« Edited: August 01, 2014, 09:32:11 AM by Tik »

When separated into its individual parts I don't mind it. Each individual part, on its own, an interesting statement.

Altogether? Overwhelming. I mean, granted we are in web 1.0 world on the Atlas where this massive blank spot is taking up half of my screen horizontally. But that's a common theme. I don't need all of this signature taking up my vertical space at the same time. I may have to flick my right index finger slightly more to read the next post.

On one hand, I've probably burned an extra .1 calorie every time I read a Fitzgerald post. On the other hand I have the ability to press the Page Down button on my keyboard, so it doesn't really matter.

Still.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 11:29:13 PM »

Salmond's fist rose upwards, and then his index and middle fingers stuck up. "Check, please." His voice echoed through the chambers. At home, Tony Blair watched him on his television, grimacing. He knew this narrative was going nowhere.

(FS)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies