What was your favorite plot arc of the BushOklahoma saga?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 05:35:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What was your favorite plot arc of the BushOklahoma saga?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: What was your favorite plot arc of the BushOklahoma saga?  (Read 910 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2013, 08:43:47 PM »

Doesn't he still have the ring he gave Tiffanye and Susan? The more exciting parts will be his insistence that he will take it slow only to get engaged a day later and then assure us that the wedding will be in a year so he can "get to know her" first with God's lead!

Technically, Somer (Fiancee 1) and Tiffanye had the same ring while Susan had a ring all to herself.  I still have Susan's ring (technically, my mother has it at her house in Oklahoma).

Not your fb friend, Somer?

That's the one.  Don't mention anything to her where we are friends from and that I mentioned her name on here.  You are the only one that also has Somer as a FB friend, I'm trusting you, friend. Smiley
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2013, 08:44:11 PM »

I forgot he had a fiance even before Tiffanye. We don't even know the store behind her! Maybe we will be graced with a flashback at some point this season.

This occurred before the premier of season one?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2013, 08:45:30 PM »

I forgot he had a fiance even before Tiffanye. We don't even know the store behind her! Maybe we will be graced with a flashback at some point this season.

What?
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2013, 09:50:25 PM »

Doesn't he still have the ring he gave Tiffanye and Susan? The more exciting parts will be his insistence that he will take it slow only to get engaged a day later and then assure us that the wedding will be in a year so he can "get to know her" first with God's lead!

Technically, Somer (Fiancee 1) and Tiffanye had the same ring while Susan had a ring all to herself.  I still have Susan's ring (technically, my mother has it at her house in Oklahoma).

That's the one.  Don't mention anything to her where we are friends from and that I mentioned her name on here.  You are the only one that also has Somer as a FB friend, I'm trusting you, friend. Smiley
Plot Twist!
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2013, 10:08:11 PM »

I've seen Somer.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2013, 09:12:17 AM »

I would never do that......I just thought she had better taste!  Tongue
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2013, 05:49:40 PM »

I would never do that......I just thought she had better taste!  Tongue

She did, that's why we're not married. Tongue
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies