2008 Predictions... just for the hell of it. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:33:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 Predictions... just for the hell of it. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2008 Predictions... just for the hell of it.  (Read 16387 times)
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« on: May 29, 2005, 12:22:53 AM »

Could somebody please tell me how to post a map!  I forgot!  I will delete this post after someone answers me...thanks!

click on this link:

https://uselectionatlas.org/USPRESIDENT/evcalc.php

once you have put down your predictions for each state, and pushed the 'Update Map and EV totals' button, there is another button under it near the bottom of the page which says 'Show Map Link'.  click it.  a bubble will show up which will have the web address for your map prediction which you should copy and paste. 

let me know if you have any problems.   
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2005, 10:38:19 PM »
« Edited: June 05, 2005, 11:41:35 PM by Frodo »

Conventional Wisdom (CW)Sad

The Democratic Party will nominate New York Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton as its presidential nominee, who will in turn pick New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardon as her running-mate.

The Republican Party, on the other hand, will nominate Virginia Sen. George Allen, who could nominate South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford as his running-mate:

Clinton/Richardson -242
Allen/Sanford -296

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My prediction:

The Democratic Party will come to its senses by early 2008 (I hope), and decide to nominate either Indiana Sen. Evan Bayh or Virginia Gov. Mark Warner as its presidential nominee -I pick Evan Bayh, simply because he has had more experience both as a two-term governor and senator of a deeply Republican state.  Mark Warner could be his number one choice as his running-mate.

And I agree with CW on the Republican ticket:

Bayh/Warner -295
Allen/Sanford -243

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies