Short Akno Announcement
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:20:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Short Akno Announcement
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Short Akno Announcement  (Read 2675 times)
Akno21
Junior Chimp
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 13, 2005, 09:05:55 PM »

News update from Akno Campaign HQ

Akno will not vote for himself in the election, but will not drop out. Akno will not campaign. If voters want a liberal liar over a moderate and a conservative, that's their choice.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 09:11:23 PM »

Akno will resign as head of the AFDNC, effective now. I dub True Democrat chairman.
True Democrat
true democrat
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -2.87

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2005, 09:15:07 PM »
« Edited: February 13, 2005, 09:16:45 PM by True Democrat »

Akno will resign as head of the AFDNC, effective now. I dub True Democrat chairman.

All I can say is I wish I could have become the Chairman under better circumstances.  I hope to lead the Democratic party into a time of prosperity.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2005, 09:16:42 PM »

holy sheet, they actually weremade by Akno. This is odd, considering the third person aspect...
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Moderators
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2005, 09:17:33 PM »

We are not amused
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2005, 09:31:25 PM »

holy sheet, they actually weremade by Akno. This is odd, considering the third person aspect...

Irishdem made GGW
True Democrat
true democrat
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -2.87

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2005, 09:47:32 PM »

My first act as AFDNC chairman (I don't even know if this is in my powers) is to condemn Akno21 for participating in voter fraud
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2005, 09:48:38 PM »

My first act as AFDNC chairman (I don't even know if this is in my powers) is to condemn Akno21 for participating in voter fraud

We don't have bylaws for anything, so it is in your power.

I accept condemnation. (Bows head)
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2005, 05:24:42 PM »

I have decided that I will in fact take my name off the ballot. I recognize the plausable way I could win is by the votes of those who simply know me from PM's a few weeks back, and haven't heard of my wrongdoings. I wouldn't want to get elected like that. Please take my name off the ballot.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2005, 05:25:58 PM »

I have decided that I will in fact take my name off the ballot. I recognize the plausable way I could win is by the votes of those who simply know me from PM's a few weeks back, and haven't heard of my wrongdoings. I wouldn't want to get elected like that. Please take my name off the ballot.

So now you admit to PMing a bunch of people who dont know whats going on and telling them to vote for you?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2005, 05:32:36 PM »

So now you admit to PMing a bunch of people who dont know whats going on and telling them to vote for you?

It shouldn't be a surprise but it would be nice to have him admit to this, too.

Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2005, 05:37:35 PM »

This is sad Tongue
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2005, 05:39:07 PM »

What does it mean to know what's going on? All the issues are taken from real life.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2005, 05:40:31 PM »

What does it mean to know what's going on? All the issues are taken from real life.

No, they are not.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2005, 05:43:06 PM »

No, they are not.

Env. Protection and Intermodal Transportation Act. Cuba Relations Act. The Atlasia National Tax Act.

Those are all philosophical agreements that anyone interested in politics already has a position on just by reading the bill.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2005, 05:59:42 PM »

Not inactive members, they have all posted fairly recently, and all of them know me since I've ran against a few (NickG, MichaelZ, basically the whole UL of D2 is what I'm talking about)
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2005, 06:06:22 PM »

Voters who I PM'ed:

MichaelZ
NickG
Jens
Old Europe
Beet
Blerpiez
Zachman
Siege40

Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2005, 06:07:00 PM »

Not inactive members, they have all posted fairly recently, and all of them know me since I've ran against a few (NickG, MichaelZ, basically the whole UL of D2 is what I'm talking about)

Michael Z posted to vote in December, and NickG posted the Gubernatorial voting both.  I'll give you the rest though.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2005, 06:08:42 PM »

MichaelZ has posted 65 times since his last vote, Beet posted 45 in February alone, Zachman 37 this year. I can dig up post counts on the rest if you insist.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2005, 06:35:55 PM »

MichaelZ has posted 65 times since his last vote, Beet posted 45 in February alone, Zachman 37 this year. I can dig up post counts on the rest if you insist.

Are any of these posts in the Fantasy Boards?
Blerpiez
blerpiez

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -7.30

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2005, 06:51:19 PM »

I have made 127 posts since the December election.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2005, 06:53:37 PM »

Notice I singled out MichaelZ and NickG, both great members in their time, not active people like Beet, blerpiez, and, Siege.  Zachman, Jens, and Old Europe aren't active on these boards, but are elsewhere.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2005, 07:30:09 PM »

Are any of these posts in the Fantasy Boards?

Beet yes. Anyway, I know I post outside this board, and so do the other people. I know States is a dixiecrat and Bono is a all-out cutter from other boards, you can learn about people from those boards as well.
Josh
cyberlord

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2005, 09:26:15 PM »

I'd just like to say that I'm sorry, Akno, that things had to go like this.  Although I disagree with some of your actions, I think it is truly discusting how some people had to take every little wrongdoing to the extreme.  Although they've succeeded in making you look bad, they also make themselves look bad, and personally, I'm glad, because then we, the voters, know who're the assholes who we don't want in office.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2005, 09:29:03 PM »

Although they've succeeded in making you look bad, they also make themselves look bad, and personally, I'm glad, because then we, the voters, know who're the assholes who we don't want in office.

Akno lies about something that happened and you wanted him in office?
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies