The official Oldiesfreak thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:58:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The official Oldiesfreak thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The official Oldiesfreak thread  (Read 31332 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: March 03, 2013, 07:18:40 PM »
« edited: March 03, 2013, 07:34:26 PM by Torie »

You'll are chatting with a brick wall on this issue. Give it up. The Dems have a scarlet letter than can never be erased. It will last until the supernova consumes our planet. And no matter what the Pubs do, they are the party of Lincoln, and thus no matter how disdained they are by folks of color due to a wing of their party being challenged on that front, they have a get out of jail card for the same period. there is nothing more to be said, so please don't say anything more. It would be redundant. Thanks.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 07:35:13 PM »

You'll are chatting with a brick wall on this issue. Give it up. The Dems have a scarlet letter than can never be erased. It will last until the supernova consumes are planet. And no matter what the Pubs do, they are the party of Lincoln, and thus no matter how disdained they are by folks of color due to a wing of their party being challenged on that front, they have a get out of jail card for the same period. there is nothing more to be said, so please don't say anything more. It would be redundant. Thanks.

not sure if serious...

It's only flaw it that it had a typo, which I have now corrected. Thanks.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 07:50:53 PM »
« Edited: March 03, 2013, 07:54:43 PM by Torie »

You'll are chatting with a brick wall on this issue. Give it up. The Dems have a scarlet letter than can never be erased. It will last until the supernova consumes are planet. And no matter what the Pubs do, they are the party of Lincoln, and thus no matter how disdained they are by folks of color due to a wing of their party being challenged on that front, they have a get out of jail card for the same period. there is nothing more to be said, so please don't say anything more. It would be redundant. Thanks.

not sure if serious...

It's only flaw it that it had a typo, which I have now corrected. Thanks.

So the GOP could support segregation tomorrow and would have a "get out of jail free card" because of Lincoln?

Your reading comprehension skills do appear to be above average.  I have also decided to take over this thread. I really can do it so much better, and that's a fact. The thing is to get the facts right, and then everything else is opinion. Thanks.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 04:47:15 PM »

Fox News mislabeled all those Pubs? And you seem to imply, assuming there was some mens rea, that Fox was in Specter's court against Toomey. Really? And you may disagree with Toomey, but he is hardly an embarrassment. Indeed, my impression is that he is highly respected among his peers, and deservedly so. Phil has every right to be proud of him. Smiley

My big problem with Fox, is that they have a retinue of paid guests, who are rather shameless shills just reinforcing the perspective of the host. Folks like Bernie Goldberg are just there to give blow jobs to O'Reilly for example. It's nauseating - just nauseating - and a waste of time. And I read somewhere that Palin is back on Fox. Sad Hopefully that is a false rumor. I mean if you are going to have a shill, at least have one who is not facially mentally challenged.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 08:18:20 PM »

Fox News mislabeled all those Pubs? And you seem to imply, assuming there was some mens rea, that Fox was in Specter's court against Toomey. Really? And you may disagree with Toomey, but he is hardly an embarrassment. Indeed, my impression is that he is highly respected among his peers, and deservedly so. Phil has every right to be proud of him. Smiley

My big problem with Fox, is that they have a retinue of paid guests, who are rather shameless shills just reinforcing the perspective of the host. Folks like Bernie Goldberg are just there to give blow jobs to O'Reilly for example. It's nauseating - just nauseating - and a waste of time. And I read somewhere that Palin is back on Fox. Sad Hopefully that is a false rumor. I mean if you are going to have a shill, at least have one who is not facially mentally challenged.

No idea where you're getting me calling Toomey an embarrassment from. Haven't said something like that.

The context of falsely labeling him by Fox as something other than a Pub - the idea being that you falsely label those whom you wish were in another party than the one that you shill for, because they are an embarrassment. That is where it came from. But I take your word for it, that you don't think Toomey is a bottom feeder.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies