Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:58:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 ... 71
Author Topic: Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V  (Read 129475 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1150 on: March 01, 2013, 11:38:42 PM »
« edited: March 02, 2013, 12:54:38 AM by EraserDEAD »

Also Jeff, I can't imagine the cops are going to care very much about people jacking off in your abandoned house's shed and whatnot. They do have real issues to deal with.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1151 on: March 01, 2013, 11:42:23 PM »

Also Jeff, I can't imagine the cops are going care very much about people jacking off in your abandoned house's shed and whatnot. They do have real issues to deal with.

Yeah... at that point it's not even breaking and entering (unless Oklahoma law is weird), because it's not a dwelling place.  It'd just be trespassing and malicious destruction of property.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1152 on: March 01, 2013, 11:56:14 PM »

My working theory is that the vandals are lurkers on this thread, and used the info Bushie gave here to learn that the house was unoccupied.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1153 on: March 02, 2013, 12:01:26 AM »

My working theory is that the vandals are lurkers on this thread, and used the info Bushie gave here to learn that the house was unoccupied.

Well hopefully his creditors aren't lurkers here... yikes!
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1154 on: March 02, 2013, 12:36:26 AM »

Jeff, was the wait for the A/C guy at your house?  If so, that's even more time you could've spent applying for a job.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1155 on: March 02, 2013, 12:37:53 AM »

This whole thing is just too funny now. I can't stop lollling like a little school girl when I read it! He moved home to stop the vandals, or so he claims, and then the vandals keep coming back, jacking off all over his fence and shed still. You'd think everyone in Oklahoma has some wood fetish (and no, not that kind of wood).
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1156 on: March 02, 2013, 12:41:54 AM »

Plus how many temp agencies has Bushie applied to? Even a one day gig moving furniture to a new office location is better than nothing, it'll probably net around a hundred bucks and help save up more to finally get the hell out of home. I did jobs like that a bunch when I was at home between college semesters or between college and being out of the house.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1157 on: March 02, 2013, 12:42:16 AM »

Or anyone looking to scam people.  He's given out enough info here to make it easy to find him.  And he's proven through his stories that he's gullible, and will even give out his Social Security number to a stranger.  So anyone reading this could very easily target him for a scam.  Yet he continues to post in the thread, and give out more info.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1158 on: March 02, 2013, 12:44:24 AM »

Or anyone looking to scam people.  He's given out enough info here to make it easy to find him.  And he's proven through his stories that he's gullible, and will even give out his Social Security number to a stranger.  So anyone reading this could very easily target him for a scam.  Yet he continues to post in the thread, and give out more info.

And it's VERY easy to find this thread and the previous ones with the info publicly available on his Facebook page, I was able to and I'm not even his friend.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1159 on: March 02, 2013, 01:02:57 AM »

And it's VERY easy to find this thread and the previous ones with the info publicly available on his Facebook page, I was able to and I'm not even his friend.

OK, I just visited his FB page, and it wasn't obvious to me how it links back here.  What I did find amusing about his FB page, though, was his work history.  Not sure if it's such a good idea for him to be reminding people of his colorful work history from the last five years on his FB page!
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1160 on: March 02, 2013, 01:09:21 AM »

OK, I just visited his FB page, and it wasn't obvious to me how it links back here.  What I did find amusing about his FB page, though, was his work history.  Not sure if it's such a good idea for him to be reminding people of his colorful work history from the last five years on his FB page!

The part in bold answers the first part. Google all of his employers together in one query.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1161 on: March 02, 2013, 02:13:36 AM »

The part in bold answers the first part. Google all of his employers together in one query.

Not sure what you're referring to (could be my query or settings?), but "Xerox Dell Convergys Sprint Oklahoma Natural Gas Express Personnel Services" doesn't bring back anything special.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1162 on: March 02, 2013, 06:02:59 AM »

3. You don't need cable and Internet to live in a house.  Especially when you're talking about short-selling a house.  Bank fraud, Jeff... Bank fraud.  The idea of you getting approved for a short sale for this house is just disgusting.  I think you know you shouldn't be eligible, and your actions here are truly despicable.

What the hell?  You think someone shouldn't be approved for a short sale because they have internet and cable TV?  You have no connection to reality, man.  Just vengeful nonsense.  Poors can be poor and still have internet and cable TV - those things are very minor incidental expenses. 

If anyone is eligible for a short sale it is BushOK - he's destitute and unemployable.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1163 on: March 02, 2013, 07:34:39 AM »

I don't think short sale approval has anything to do with how flawless or not the character of the seller is. It is a stop loss action on behalf of the lender, where the home has negative equity. Given the anti deficiency laws in most places, the net worth of the seller is irrelevant as well.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1164 on: March 02, 2013, 10:05:02 AM »

It took me a minute to find his fb page. Jeff Brown is a reasonably common name. I know what he looks like, so I'm scanning and scanning and don't see his face. Oh....right, he the black kid Smiley
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1165 on: March 02, 2013, 01:03:41 PM »

Inks, I do not approve of you constantly yelling at me telling me everything I do is wrong, when you know darn well that not all of it is wrong.  It is because of you that I am locking this thread for right now...  Thanks a heap...
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1166 on: March 02, 2013, 01:07:06 PM »

May as well get this trainwreck started.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1167 on: March 02, 2013, 01:16:49 PM »

Addiction can be a terrible thing Memphis.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1168 on: March 02, 2013, 01:21:20 PM »

Addiction can be a terrible thing Memphis.

That's true, but having Inks haranguing you is no picnic either.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #1169 on: March 02, 2013, 01:21:46 PM »

Let Bushie reopen his topic by himself.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1170 on: March 02, 2013, 01:28:02 PM »

Or we could just bury the hatchet and get on with our lives.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1171 on: March 02, 2013, 01:39:39 PM »

[/lock]
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1172 on: March 02, 2013, 01:42:09 PM »

Inks must be banned.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1173 on: March 02, 2013, 01:43:19 PM »

?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1174 on: March 02, 2013, 01:48:45 PM »

He caused the Update to be locked because he was being a major dick, moreso than the other major dicks.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 ... 71  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies