Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:23:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 [71]
Author Topic: Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V  (Read 129256 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1750 on: March 21, 2013, 05:42:34 PM »

Jeff, be honest, did you actually tell the kids this in your card to them:

Yes, I will be signing the card "Love from your daddy in Oklahoma!"

I never sent that card and so I never put that statement on there.  If I had sent it I probably would have phrased it "Love from your sponsor, Jeff, in Oklahoma!".

Bullsh**t!  At no point between April 2 and April 24 did you ever renounce the idea of referring to yourself as their "daddy".  I find it hard to believe that you would choose to do that on your own when you haven't stopped here on the forum.  And I don't think I have ever heard you refer to yourself as their "sponsor".

Why didn't you send the card?  What kind of father doesn't send a birthday card to his children?

Inks, seriously, answer my question?  Why do you continue to interrogate me for absolutely NO GOOD reason?

I come on to the forum to enjoy myself, not be bombarded by accusations left and right.  If I lied, that's between me and God, and none of your concern.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1751 on: March 21, 2013, 05:43:22 PM »

Jeff, what do you mean when you say you are their "sole financial provider"?

Without my support, these children would have no education, only 5 meals a week, no shoes, and raddy clothing.  It's because of the Orphanage as a whole that they even get the 5 meals a week, lunch Monday-Friday.  My $35 a month provides education through the 8th grade (9th-11th grade is US$450 tuition a year) and there is no 12th grade.  It also provides them a pair of shoes, and a few extra meals.  These children literally have nothing, but the raddy clothing on their backs and a grateful spirit in their hearts.  The grandmother cannot provide anything for them except a roof, and even that is not in all cases.  Their biological mother and father are deceased because of AIDS.  Some of the children already have AIDS themselves.

Jeff, once again, you have lied.  You are not their SOLE provider.  The orphanage and their grandmother are giving them food and shelter.

Sole "FINANCIAL" provider.

Seriously, Inks, there is no need and no point to attempt to catch me on every "lie".  Why can't I just tell my story without being grilled and being called a liar at EVERY turn?

1. Just because you send someone a check doesn't make you their father.
2. People donate to the orphanage, who is feeding and educating them.  I doubt that your $35/month is fully funding these kids' lives.

Why can't you tell your story without being called a liar at EVERY turn?  BECAUSE YOU LIE AT EVERY TURN!  Start telling the truth and I'll stop pointing out your lies.  Goodness, man, you lie so much that you've started forgetting what the actual truth is.  That's messed up!
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1752 on: March 21, 2013, 05:44:22 PM »

I never sent that card and so I never put that statement on there.  If I had sent it I probably would have phrased it "Love from your sponsor, Jeff, in Oklahoma!".

Bullsh**t!  At no point between April 2 and April 24 did you ever renounce the idea of referring to yourself as their "daddy".  I find it hard to believe that you would choose to do that on your own when you haven't stopped here on the forum.  And I don't think I have ever heard you refer to yourself as their "sponsor".

Why didn't you send the card?  What kind of father doesn't send a birthday card to his children?

Inks, seriously, answer my question?  Why do you continue to interrogate me for absolutely NO GOOD reason?

I come on to the forum to enjoy myself, not be bombarded by accusations left and right.  If I lied, that's between me and God, and none of your concern.

Because (1) you stand a very good chance of emotionally harming these innocent children; and (2) you clearly are continuing to harm yourself by not seeking the help that you need.  Until you realize this, your situation will only get worse.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1753 on: March 21, 2013, 05:45:13 PM »

Without my support, these children would have no education, only 5 meals a week, no shoes, and raddy clothing.  It's because of the Orphanage as a whole that they even get the 5 meals a week, lunch Monday-Friday.  My $35 a month provides education through the 8th grade (9th-11th grade is US$450 tuition a year) and there is no 12th grade.  It also provides them a pair of shoes, and a few extra meals.  These children literally have nothing, but the raddy clothing on their backs and a grateful spirit in their hearts.  The grandmother cannot provide anything for them except a roof, and even that is not in all cases.  Their biological mother and father are deceased because of AIDS.  Some of the children already have AIDS themselves.

Jeff, once again, you have lied.  You are not their SOLE provider.  The orphanage and their grandmother are giving them food and shelter.

Seriously, Inks, there is no need and no point to attempt to catch me on every "lie".  Why can't I just tell my story without being grilled and being called a liar at EVERY turn?

2. People donate to the orphanage, who is feeding and educating them.  I doubt that your $35/month is fully funding these kids' lives.

Why can't you tell your story without being called a liar at EVERY turn?  BECAUSE YOU LIE AT EVERY TURN!  Start telling the truth and I'll stop pointing out your lies.  Goodness, man, you lie so much that you've started forgetting what the actual truth is.  That's messed up!

Well, then, leave me alone!!! IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!  I can post my story if I want to, but I did not ask to be bombarded with accusations every 5 minutes.  People here may actually think I'm a bad person, which is totally false.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1754 on: March 21, 2013, 05:45:55 PM »

I never sent that card and so I never put that statement on there.  If I had sent it I probably would have phrased it "Love from your sponsor, Jeff, in Oklahoma!".

Bullsh**t!  At no point between April 2 and April 24 did you ever renounce the idea of referring to yourself as their "daddy".  I find it hard to believe that you would choose to do that on your own when you haven't stopped here on the forum.  And I don't think I have ever heard you refer to yourself as their "sponsor".

Why didn't you send the card?  What kind of father doesn't send a birthday card to his children?

Inks, seriously, answer my question?  Why do you continue to interrogate me for absolutely NO GOOD reason?

Because (1) you stand a very good chance of emotionally harming these innocent children; and (2) you clearly are continuing to harm yourself by not seeking the help that you need.  Until you realize this, your situation will only get worse.

1) I have never told the children I am their father.

2) That is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1755 on: March 21, 2013, 05:50:15 PM »

Without my support, these children would have no education, only 5 meals a week, no shoes, and raddy clothing.  It's because of the Orphanage as a whole that they even get the 5 meals a week, lunch Monday-Friday.  My $35 a month provides education through the 8th grade (9th-11th grade is US$450 tuition a year) and there is no 12th grade.  It also provides them a pair of shoes, and a few extra meals.  These children literally have nothing, but the raddy clothing on their backs and a grateful spirit in their hearts.  The grandmother cannot provide anything for them except a roof, and even that is not in all cases.  Their biological mother and father are deceased because of AIDS.  Some of the children already have AIDS themselves.

Jeff, once again, you have lied.  You are not their SOLE provider.  The orphanage and their grandmother are giving them food and shelter.

2. People donate to the orphanage, who is feeding and educating them.  I doubt that your $35/month is fully funding these kids' lives.

Why can't you tell your story without being called a liar at EVERY turn?  BECAUSE YOU LIE AT EVERY TURN!  Start telling the truth and I'll stop pointing out your lies.  Goodness, man, you lie so much that you've started forgetting what the actual truth is.  That's messed up!

Well, then, leave me alone!!! IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!  I can post my story if I want to, but I did not ask to be bombarded with accusations every 5 minutes.  People here may actually think I'm a bad person, which is totally false.

Jeff.  This is not a blog.  This is not a podcast.  This is not a novel.  This is a forum.  People interact on a forum.  It doesn't matter whether or not you asked to be bombarded.  You said you could handle having this thread open, otherwise you'd shut it down.  People are free to post their criticisms here.

I haven't said anything untrue.  Your last sentence shows how severe this has gotten... you honestly see nothing wrong with what you've done.  You have scammed, lied, deceived, and manipulated people for years.  I just point that out.  If you think that what I say makes you look like a bad person, perhaps you need to reevaluate exactly why it is you think that you're a good person.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1756 on: March 21, 2013, 05:50:56 PM »

Why continue to make "update" threads if you don't want to listen to what any one has to say and it is "none of our business"?

If you can't take the heat and naked old guys, get the fcuk out of the sauna.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #1757 on: March 21, 2013, 05:54:05 PM »

I support Inks in this... you can't spout your stories, including inconsistencies that are written and clear... and expect there to be no response, let alone a response that is fully supportive. Like when you see a car on the train tracks and telling the train-driver "sure, it's fine if you just keep going".

This is utterly frustrating... I believe we should be considering actions to bring this to an end. For everyone's sake.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1758 on: March 21, 2013, 05:57:07 PM »

Jeff.  This is not a blog.  This is not a podcast.  This is not a novel.  This is a forum.  People interact on a forum.  It doesn't matter whether or not you asked to be bombarded.  You said you could handle having this thread open, otherwise you'd shut it down.  People are free to post their criticisms here.

I haven't said anything untrue.  Your last sentence shows how severe this has gotten... you honestly see nothing wrong with what you've done.  You have scammed, lied, deceived, and manipulated people for years.  I just point that out.  If you think that what I say makes you look like a bad person, perhaps you need to reevaluate exactly why it is you think that you're a good person.

I can handle it and most of this does not get to me and most of your nonsense does not get to me.  Not all you say is nonsense, but not all you say is true.  Furthermore, nothing said on the forum comes out in real life, so you can say stuff and ridicule me and call me a liar and all that crap, but it doesn't mean I will take it to heart.  You are just wasting your time.

I have been truthful on most everything I've said.  Granted, I have lied on occasion, but lately I have not lied.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1759 on: March 21, 2013, 05:58:46 PM »

Name one untrue thing that I have said.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1760 on: March 21, 2013, 06:00:43 PM »

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread, again.  May I please ask that people be respectful and nobody start a "how long until Bushie reopens the Update?"  Also, I ask that I never hear about any of the idiocy that has been spouted on this thread.  It does not come out on the rest of the forum.

I don't want to lock this thread, but it has come to the point where we can no longer have a civil, cordial discussion.  It has ceased to become enjoyable.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1761 on: March 21, 2013, 06:23:03 PM »

I'll second Jeff's statements... don't start another thread, because that will just turn into a new "Update" thread, like the last few times.  If you want to discuss his life, do it on IRC or PM Jeff.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 [71]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies