Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:29:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 ... 71
Author Topic: Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V  (Read 129258 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #900 on: February 26, 2013, 08:22:31 PM »

If you ever needed motivation to lose weight, those two episodes should've been it. But I guess they weren't severe enough.

The first episode I was a normal weight and very healthy, so its effects wore off when I started to really gain weight more than 2 years later.  The second episode prompted me to lose 25-30 lbs last Winter, but it died out when I went to Africa.

Do heart problems run in your family? I really wish you would focus on your weight because I think I speak for all of us when I say I'd hate to hear you had a heart attack or something major. If you have already had episodes, the chances you will again are extremely high given you cannot motivate yourself to lose weight. And I hate I had to say that.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #901 on: February 26, 2013, 08:25:34 PM »

How did you gain weight in Africa?
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #902 on: February 26, 2013, 08:25:43 PM »

Bushie probably eats a spicy burrito or has a panic attack and it must be a heart attack.  Bushie, speaks to a couple of Africa kids, sends a few bucks and thinks he is now their father. Bushie is all gung ho about his new job- any obstacle occurs- he finds a reason to quit.  No big deal after all.

These arent normal, healthy patterns of behavior.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #903 on: February 26, 2013, 08:27:56 PM »

His momma made him spaghetti tonight........he'll be 350 before he moves out, easy.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #904 on: February 26, 2013, 08:34:53 PM »

If you ever needed motivation to lose weight, those two episodes should've been it. But I guess they weren't severe enough.

The first episode I was a normal weight and very healthy, so its effects wore off when I started to really gain weight more than 2 years later.  The second episode prompted me to lose 25-30 lbs last Winter, but it died out when I went to Africa.

Do heart problems run in your family? I really wish you would focus on your weight because I think I speak for all of us when I say I'd hate to hear you had a heart attack or something major. If you have already had episodes, the chances you will again are extremely high given you cannot motivate yourself to lose weight. And I hate I had to say that.

Both of my grandfathers had heart trouble, but neither of my grandmothers nor either of my parents.  The worst thing any of us have is high blood pressure, which is very bad on its own, but we've never had any flare ups.  It is hard to get motivated when you're by yourself.  Now, that I'm with my parents, I'm hoping to get things going in the right direction.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #905 on: February 26, 2013, 08:36:26 PM »

His momma made him spaghetti tonight........he'll be 350 before he moves out, easy.

Yeah, it will take time, though!  I just have to get out there and do some yard work or walk around the property.  That's probably the best way right now to keep it off.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #906 on: February 26, 2013, 08:37:56 PM »

Both of my grandfathers had heart trouble, but neither of my grandmothers nor either of my parents.  The worst thing any of us have is high blood pressure, which is very bad on its own, but we've never had any flare ups.  It is hard to get motivated when you're by yourself.  Now, that I'm with my parents, I'm hoping to get things going in the right direction.

It is hard when you're by yourself? I find it would be harder since you are relying on your mom to cook, and it doesn't appear your mom values healthy cooking.

I think your biggest obstacle is motivation and knowledge of nutrition and cooking. If I was you, I would use the internet to learn how to cook and eat properly. But that is all up to you. None of us can help in that regard. But I can give advice, as I generally eat healthy, and since I am Greek, I know how to cook to boot, not to toot my own horn or anything.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #907 on: February 26, 2013, 08:44:39 PM »

Interesting developments today. So, BushOK is so lazy that he is sending his personal information over an internet forum for someone to fill out an application for him? Am I reading this right?

Its not that I'm lazy, its just that he offered and I took him up on the offer.  I've been doing some applying on my own in the past couple of hours, too.

Jeff... you sent someone your Social Security Number.  Over an unsecured Internet Forum PM system... and you want to adopt kids?  Seriously?  I mean your incredible lack of judgment time and time again shows you have severe issues.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #908 on: February 26, 2013, 08:46:43 PM »

Bushie, out of curiosity, other than the fake New Zealand company, have you ever responded to any scam emails, like the Nigerian 419 scams, or other such things?  Have you ever responded to an email written in all caps?

Also, https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=100092.0

Oh, heavens no.  I can spot Nigerian scams 5 miles off.

But can you spot Kenyan scams?

Most likely.  Thankfully, I haven't come across any, yet.

That you know of.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #909 on: February 26, 2013, 08:48:06 PM »

And what's all this about "heart attacks"? Has he had heart attacks before?

I think he did or almost had one a few years ago.

Two unofficial heart attacks (may just have been over anxiety on my part), in my junior year of high school at age 17 then again November 2011 at age 29, which precipitated my 25 lb weight drop over the Winter.

"unofficial"? What does that mean?

never confirmed by a cardiologist.  In fact, in both cases, I never even went to the doctor.  I just took it easy the rest of the day.

Yet he continues to stuff his face with fried food and Golden Coral.  But then again, this is the same guy who had his bank account information stolen, and two weeks later was sending out his SSN via PM.  You literally can't make this stuff up...
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #910 on: February 26, 2013, 08:48:35 PM »

Yeah, it will take time, though!  I just have to get out there and do some yard work or walk around the property.  That's probably the best way right now to keep it off.

You could start by simply eating less.  How big of a serving did you have for dinner?  How many calories did you eat today?
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #911 on: February 26, 2013, 08:58:41 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik
You could start by simply eating less.  How big of a serving did you have for dinner?  How many calories did you eat today?
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #912 on: February 26, 2013, 09:00:08 PM »

You also don't have to provide your SSN until you're hired. You aren't legally obligated to provide it until then, they just ask for it so if people give it out then can do more unofficial background checks which can't legally be used against you but are.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #913 on: February 26, 2013, 09:00:15 PM »

You could start by simply eating less.  How big of a serving did you have for dinner?  How many calories did you eat today?

Probably had around 2,000-2,250 calories all told, split between lunch and dinner.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #914 on: February 26, 2013, 09:07:32 PM »

As soon as the lawn dries out from the recent rains, I will be getting outside and walking and enjoying this beautiful early Spring weather.  We've got 2 1/2 walkable acres without having to get out on the road.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #915 on: February 26, 2013, 09:16:22 PM »

You could start by simply eating less.  How big of a serving did you have for dinner?  How many calories did you eat today?

Probably had around 2,000-2,250 calories all told, split between lunch and dinner.

I find that hard to believe... out of curiosity, care to share a rundown of everything you've eaten and drank today?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #916 on: February 26, 2013, 09:25:29 PM »

I find that hard to believe... out of curiosity, care to share a rundown of everything you've eaten and drank today?

I didn't have anything for breakfast, but for lunch I had a big hamburger, so probably 1,200 calories there.  For dinner I had a moderately big serving of spaghetti, probably around 800 calories worth, plus one coke and one diet dr pepper.  I may have had closer to the high end of that range or maybe 2,500 at the highest.
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #917 on: February 26, 2013, 09:30:05 PM »

As soon as the lawn dries out from the recent rains, I will be getting outside and walking and enjoying this beautiful early Spring weather.  We've got 2 1/2 walkable acres without having to get out on the road.

Aren't there sidewalks where you live or a paved trail where you can walk. You should get out there regardless of the weather. My friend and I went bike riding yesterday and it was only 38 degrees when we left and 33 when we got back, but once you get out there it's not so bad.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #918 on: February 26, 2013, 09:34:04 PM »

Don't guess. Keep a guide. Write it down and look up the calorie counts on line. Keep it honest and accurate.

I don't know if you have an iPhone or iPod touch but they have good apps for this.
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #919 on: February 26, 2013, 09:36:42 PM »

Is it that hard to stand for 8 hours?

Wow - could only be said by someone who has never had to do it!

Lol Opebo. Just because you are a lazy does not mean everyone else is. I have to stand up at my job for 8 hours every single day.
A rare exception. One thing I noticed among Americans is that an unusually large percentage of them are not lazy(say 25-35%), and do not try to reduce unnecessary work at all, in other societies such behaviors are very abnormal.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #920 on: February 26, 2013, 09:57:27 PM »

BushOK will never change his diet. The only way he can is to change his lifestyle, and that means changing all he has ever known, which takes tremendous self discipline and motivation, neither of which he has, I am afraid to say. I am probably going to stop beating that dead horse, because it will only get worse now that he's living at home as evidence by his meals today. I am sure if we go back to the past few days, his diet will be even worse.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #921 on: February 26, 2013, 10:01:43 PM »

Don't guess. Keep a guide. Write it down and look up the calorie counts on line. Keep it honest and accurate.

I don't know if you have an iPhone or iPod touch but they have good apps for this.

He has been told all this.  He just doesn't want to put in the work.  Wet grass, the fear that a simple walk in the park will mistake him a pedo- all excuses from the mundane to the weird.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #922 on: February 26, 2013, 10:03:28 PM »

BushOK will never change his diet. The only way he can is to change his lifestyle, and that means changing all he has ever known, which takes tremendous self discipline and motivation, neither of which he has, I am afraid to say. I am probably going to stop beating that dead horse, because it will only get worse now that he's living at home as evidence by his meals today. I am sure if we go back to the past few days, his diet will be even worse.

I am beginning to believe that Bushie's fatness, is his shield, one of many against embracing life as an adult, and as a man.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #923 on: February 26, 2013, 10:14:39 PM »

I didn't have anything for breakfast, but for lunch I had a big hamburger, so probably 1,200 calories there.  For dinner I had a moderately big serving of spaghetti, probably around 800 calories worth, plus one coke and one diet dr pepper.  I may have had closer to the high end of that range or maybe 2,500 at the highest.

Terrible diet.  Where's the fruits and vegetables?  At most you had two, the hamburger toppings and a tomato sauce on the spaghetti. (Please don't tell me you had fries with your hamburger.  Fried potatoes aren't much of a vegetable and they likely added another three to five hundred calories to your meal beyond the twelve hundred or more from the big burger.  Plus it's a bad idea to skip breakfast if you are trying to lose weight.  Multiple small meals are better than one or two big ones, even if they have the same number of calories.  Try eating a small salad (with no dressing or just a vinagrette) at the start of dinner.  You'll feel fuller and you'll get some much needed fiber and vitamins.  While bagged salad is hardly the best option, it's quite easy, and I think for you, it needs to be easy for you to even consider doing it.

(By the would someone please shoot me?  I usually try to stay away from the Update thread.)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #924 on: February 26, 2013, 10:17:32 PM »

I am beginning to believe that Bushie's fatness, is his shield, one of many against embracing life as an adult, and as a man.

I have been using it as a shield, you are absolutely correct.  I really want to change that and let down that shield.  To be honest, while I enjoy being back home, I've been kicking myself for agreeing to come home last week.  I am applying to whatever jobs I can find that are not call centers and I will take those if I go for quite a while without any fruit.  I am also mixing in vo-tech search.  I'm trying to put things in motion so I can get a good job, a career, and eventually out of my parents house into an apartment.  I don't want to be here any longer than I have to.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 ... 71  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies