Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:37:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 ... 71
Author Topic: Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V  (Read 129260 times)
memphis
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #950 on: February 27, 2013, 11:57:12 AM »

A tractor? Do you guys farm?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #951 on: February 27, 2013, 12:05:10 PM »

We have a single-wide mobile home.  So, obviously no basement.  My bedroom is very, very small.  The living room is the biggest room in the house, but the TV is generally regarded as "Dad's TV".  Mom and Dad sleep in separate rooms, Mom has the Master Bedroom and Dad has the bedroom on the other end of the trailer.  My bedroom is just about 3-4 feet from Dad's bedroom - halfway between his bedroom and the living room/front door.  My bedroom is called the "3rd bedroom".  The kitchen/dining room connects the living room and Mom's bedroom.  Mom's bathroom is everybody's bathroom for showers and getting ready of a morning.  The entire trailer, I think is 16' x 60'.  We have three sheds on the property for storage.  (They're too full to do any kind of pleasuring. Smiley )  One shed has the tractor, one shed has the Christmas decorations, and all three sheds have unwanted items from the house.

WOW!  I really thought Gramps was kidding!  The situation sounds terribly cramped to be honest.

Is this mobile home located in a 'park' where you rent the 'pad' or 'space', or on your owned lot in a town?

No, this is our own acreage.  We technically have 5 acres, but only 2 - 2 1/2 are mowable and walkable.  The other 2 1/2 - 3 acres are all woods with who knows what is in there.

Memphis, its really a riding lawn mower, but we call it a tractor.

Anyways: I'm getting outside, guys, see you later in the hour...
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #952 on: February 27, 2013, 12:19:25 PM »

No, this is our own acreage.  We technically have 5 acres, but only 2 - 2 1/2 are mowable and walkable.  The other 2 1/2 - 3 acres are all woods with who knows what is in there.

Probably old cars and junk.  Whenever I walked in our woods in Missouri I often came acrooss old homesteads and old bottles from the early 1900s, things like that.  We had quite an arrowhead collection as well.

Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #953 on: February 27, 2013, 12:40:48 PM »

This "show" should be turned off. It's a disgrace that a such an immature, hopeless, and thoroughly sheltered individual should have a venue to trouble the world with his pathetic sob story. Stop clogging this forum with your pathetic excuses and recriminations about a life you have squandered. Change or not, we shouldn't care anymore. You got your chances, put up or sh**t up.

I don't think the second to last word was supposed to be that...
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #954 on: February 27, 2013, 12:41:57 PM »

While I cannot directly and completely control my diet right now, I can at least work off whatever I eat and cut back on what I do eat.

Bullsh**t.  "Mom, I'm worried about my health.  I would like to start making my own meals every day.  If you want, I can even cook for you and dad."
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #955 on: February 27, 2013, 12:43:26 PM »

Inks, he can't make his own food unless he starts a victory garden because he has no money with which to purchase food.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #956 on: February 27, 2013, 12:55:45 PM »

I'm back inside after a good walk.  I walked about 25-30 minutes.  Its not much, but its a start.  I will be doing this every day that I an physically able for 30 minutes, and eventually increase it to 45 minutes and an hour.  I'll work on my diet as we go along.  First, though, I want to focus on my exercise.  It's about taking it one step at a time.  I will be doing both, and soon, but I am starting with my exercise and trying to get that regulated and moving in the right direction.  I realize exercise is only half the equation, so once I am focused on that, I will be taking care of my diet.  Its not going to happen overnight.  It will take time.  In the mean time with my diet, I am going to mainly eat less of what she fixes and I am going to try to put a stop the fast food trips.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #957 on: February 27, 2013, 12:56:43 PM »

Diet should be the first priority. Exercise does nothing without the proper diet.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #958 on: February 27, 2013, 01:05:54 PM »

What does one do with 5 acres? It's not enough land for a farm, but it's way too much for a simple yard for children to play. Is there a fish pond? Many "estate properties" here have them so that the resident can go fishing and becuase water adds a nice look to a property.
Obamanation
United States

« Reply #959 on: February 27, 2013, 01:53:37 PM »

At this point I would even encourage Bushie to become bolemic, because this is ridiculous. Every time we get back, you promise us the moon, walk for 20 minutes and then go back to eating your million calorie meals. Just don't eat the d*mn food! It's not that hard! God almighty!
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #960 on: February 27, 2013, 01:55:16 PM »

At this point I would even encourage Bushie to become bolemic, because this is ridiculous. Every time we get back, you promise us the moon, walk for 20 minutes and then go back to eating your million calorie meals. Just don't eat the d*mn food! It's not that hard! God almighty!

We need to go for a drink someday......you're as Grumpy as me!  Cheesy
Obamanation
United States

« Reply #961 on: February 27, 2013, 01:59:27 PM »

Definitely! Though more frustrated than grumpy. I can't believe this guy has made the members of this forum suffer through hundreds of pages of soppy bull...
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #962 on: February 27, 2013, 02:00:55 PM »

Definitely! Though more frustrated than grumpy. I can't believe this guy has made the members of this forum suffer through hundreds of pages of soppy bull...

Without ever listening to our advice.  When a diplomat like Torie starts laying it on the line for Bushie, you know there is frustration here.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #963 on: February 27, 2013, 02:31:31 PM »

I'm back inside after a good walk.  I walked about 25-30 minutes.  Its not much, but its a start.  I will be doing this every day that I an physically able for 30 minutes, and eventually increase it to 45 minutes and an hour.

Good show!  That's very positive and a nice walk.  I have no idea how long these harsh taskmasters of yours on the atlas expect you to walk, but I know from experience a walk gets boring after about half an hour.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #964 on: February 27, 2013, 02:58:49 PM »

What does one do with 5 acres? It's not enough land for a farm, but it's way too much for a simple yard for children to play. Is there a fish pond? Many "estate properties" here have them so that the resident can go fishing and becuase water adds a nice look to a property.

Well, like I said only 2 acres of it is usable land.  The other 3 are unexplored, at least for me.  We've had a few family get together's out here such as Fourth of July cookouts.  The front yard is divided into two segments really separated by the Well House, then there is a small back yard.  When I was much younger, probably late 80's, we had the Fourth of July cookouts and firework displays and even a church picnic.  The problem is we don't have any real good parking space.  We haven't had any activities here in at least 20 years, though.  My Dad's family doesn't really communicate any more since my Dad's parents passed away both in 1996 and my mother's family is spread out through the country.  Sometimes in nice weather, we'll sit on the porch with something cold to drink and watching the wildlife that graces our lawn with their presence!
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #965 on: February 27, 2013, 03:04:40 PM »
« Edited: February 27, 2013, 03:07:03 PM by memphis »

I'm back inside after a good walk.  I walked about 25-30 minutes.  Its not much, but its a start.  I will be doing this every day that I an physically able for 30 minutes, and eventually increase it to 45 minutes and an hour.

Good show!  That's very positive and a nice walk.  I have no idea how long these harsh taskmasters of yours on the atlas expect you to walk, but I know from experience a walk gets boring after about half an hour.
A half hour walk is great for now.  At his fitness level, walking is about the best he can do and 30 minutes is probably the most he can do of that. You have to stick to it daily though. But that half hour walk burned fewer calories than are contained in a can of coke. So, diet is critical. Is your mother overweight too? If so, maybe eating better is something you can do together. Most women like the togetherness and are conscious of their figure. Just be careful how you frame it. Do not call your mother fat even if she is. Ideally, at some point, we'd like to get you doing more than walking, but take it a day at a time, as the AA folks say. And remember, sugar and flour are your greatest enemies. Avoid them like child molesters.
What is a Well House?
You have 2 acres of grass. How can there be no parking? That's enough parking for a supermarket.
You sit back at watch your property burn? If my yard were on fire, I'd try to do something, even if ineffective, to stop it! Presumably, there is some water in this Well House of yours?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #966 on: February 27, 2013, 03:21:17 PM »

I'm back inside after a good walk.  I walked about 25-30 minutes.  Its not much, but its a start.  I will be doing this every day that I an physically able for 30 minutes, and eventually increase it to 45 minutes and an hour.

Good show!  That's very positive and a nice walk.  I have no idea how long these harsh taskmasters of yours on the atlas expect you to walk, but I know from experience a walk gets boring after about half an hour.
A half hour walk is great for now.  At his fitness level, walking is about the best he can do and 30 minutes is probably the most he can do of that. You have to stick to it daily though. But that half hour walk burned fewer calories than are contained in a can of coke. So, diet is critical. Is your mother overweight too? If so, maybe eating better is something you can do together. Most women like the togetherness and are conscious of their figure. Just be careful how you frame it. Do not call your mother fat even if she is. Ideally, at some point, we'd like to get you doing more than walking, but take it a day at a time, as the AA folks say. And remember, sugar and flour are your greatest enemies. Avoid them like child molesters.
What is a Well House?
You have 2 acres of grass. How can there be no parking? That's enough parking for a supermarket.
You sit back at watch your property burn? If my yard were on fire, I'd try to do something, even if ineffective, to stop it! Presumably, there is some water in this Well House of yours?

My mother is a little overweight, but not too bad.  Her, Grandma, and I are going to get together soon to figure out a meal plan that includes a meat and a couple of vegetables.  Dad is smaller than me by a good number.  My weight is around 265.  His weight is closer to 200-215.

A well house is the enclosure that our well pump is housed that feeds into our trailer and hoses and such.  You can probably also call it the Wasp House as the Wasps inhabit that enclosure nicely even when we take a can of Raid to them, they just come right on back.  We only have a small gravel driveway leading in from the road and three parking spots, enough for our three cars.  We have a few different types of wildlife in our yard.  We'll see wild turkeys, chickens, and deer.  We're quite a few miles east of the suburban side of Oklahoma City where my house is.  We are in the rural suburbs, almost in the exurbs of Oklahoma City.  Downtown OKC is about 20 miles west of us.  We are actually halfway between the Eastern Suburbs Midwest City/Del City and the Eastern Exurb of Shawnee.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #967 on: February 27, 2013, 03:39:27 PM »

So which is bigger, the mobile home or your house?  Maybe the whole clan should move into your split-level home.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #968 on: February 27, 2013, 03:44:10 PM »

Hmm, the area between Midwest City and Shawnee looks positively deserted! There's a 20 mile stretch along I-40 without even a Walgreens. Crazy!!! Must be awful being so remote and dealing with all the hazards of wildlife. But nothing you can do about that right now. You'll hae to go to where the jobs are, gas prices notwithstanding. Looks like there's a Target in Midwest City as well as a Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market. Those are far less depressing than regular Wal-Marts. Wish they'd put one up near me. Sadly, I'd have to drive about 5 miles to get one, and it's in a black neighborhood, so it's not kept up well, even by Wal-Mart standards. There's a Domino's in Midwest City as well as one in Shawnee. Have you considering delivering pizzas? Pretty much the easiest job ever.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #969 on: February 27, 2013, 03:47:46 PM »

I'd buy a pizza anytime from BushOK. I'd even invite him in for some PBR!
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #970 on: February 27, 2013, 03:47:58 PM »

How tall are you, Bushie?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #971 on: February 27, 2013, 03:49:12 PM »

Have you considering delivering pizzas? Pretty much the easiest job ever.

Driving a taxi is similarly easy. 
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #972 on: February 27, 2013, 05:06:34 PM »

What kind of man can't cook?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #973 on: February 27, 2013, 05:09:15 PM »

Most American men?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #974 on: February 27, 2013, 05:11:24 PM »

I'm back inside after a good walk.  I walked about 25-30 minutes.  Its not much, but its a start.  I will be doing this every day that I an physically able for 30 minutes, and eventually increase it to 45 minutes and an hour.  I'll work on my diet as we go along.  First, though, I want to focus on my exercise.  It's about taking it one step at a time.  I will be doing both, and soon, but I am starting with my exercise and trying to get that regulated and moving in the right direction.  I realize exercise is only half the equation, so once I am focused on that, I will be taking care of my diet.  Its not going to happen overnight.  It will take time.  In the mean time with my diet, I am going to mainly eat less of what she fixes and I am going to try to put a stop the fast food trips.

Hey, you ignored my post above Mr. passive-agressive. I am just so hurt!  I am going to take a toke or two and sulk about that now, and think bad thoughts about you. Sad
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 ... 71  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies