Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:19:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 ... 71
Author Topic: Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V  (Read 128236 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #825 on: February 26, 2013, 12:01:30 PM »

If his dad loses his job, it would probably end up being the best thing overall for the entire family.  I don't see the enabling stopping any other way.

Good god man, talk about a scorched earth policy!  They'll all be dead if he lost his government-related job!
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #826 on: February 26, 2013, 12:02:30 PM »

If his dad loses his job, it would probably end up being the best thing overall for the entire family.  I don't see the enabling stopping any other way.

Good god man, talk about a scorched earth policy!  They'll all be dead if he lost his government-related job!

Compassionate conservatism.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #827 on: February 26, 2013, 01:18:06 PM »

Bushie, if you will PM me your phone address etc, I will go on Target.com and apply for a job in metro OKC for you. Not as a favor to you. But for your parents. I feel bad for them.

I'm open to this.  PM me exactly what you need and I'll reply to you this evening so you can go on there either this evening or tomorrow.

Thanks, memphis!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #828 on: February 26, 2013, 01:19:47 PM »

Bushie, if you will PM me your phone address etc, I will go on Target.com and apply for a job in metro OKC for you. Not as a favor to you. But for your parents. I feel bad for them.

I'm open to this.  PM me exactly what you need and I'll reply to you this evening so you can go on there either this evening or tomorrow.

Thanks, memphis!

....you can't go on targets website and apply yourself?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #829 on: February 26, 2013, 01:33:16 PM »

Thanks, memphis!

I can, but since he offered. Smiley
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #830 on: February 26, 2013, 01:38:56 PM »

You can't stand up for 8 hours or more, I'd see if Target has a call center for their catalog or something.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #831 on: February 26, 2013, 01:41:32 PM »

You can't stand up for 8 hours or more, I'd see if Target has a call center for their catalog or something.

Standing up for 8 hours would be tough, but that would be far more preferable to a call center.  I am staying far away from call centers.  I will only look at a call center when every other lead has been exhausted with no fruit.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #832 on: February 26, 2013, 01:48:20 PM »

Thanks, memphis!

Dude... submit your own damn application.  My goodness, you might be the laziest person I have ever witnessed... The application will be more accurate and complete if you do it.

How many applications have you submitted so far, while you've been suckling yourself on the food and money of your parents?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #833 on: February 26, 2013, 02:39:46 PM »

Its so crazy they force people to stand up that long for the absurd pittance they pay - and for no reason at all.  Modern slavery.

When I lived in Switzerland I noticed that all the cashiers were all comfortably seated in neat little ergonomic swing-away chairs at their registers.  (of course to be fair I'm not sure Bushie would fit in one).
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #834 on: February 26, 2013, 02:47:35 PM »

Its so crazy they force people to stand up that long for the absurd pittance they pay - and for no reason at all.  Modern slavery.

When I lived in Switzerland I noticed that all the cashiers were all comfortably seated in neat little ergonomic swing-away chairs at their registers.  (of course to be fair I'm not sure Bushie would fit in one).

Hey they have a job where he can sit

Reading to kids! 
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #835 on: February 26, 2013, 02:49:58 PM »

Yes - a modern job entered into voluntarily, where you can leave at will, and you're compensated with pay... just the same as slavery!
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #836 on: February 26, 2013, 02:51:07 PM »

Yes - a modern job entered into voluntarily, where you can leave at will, and you're compensated with pay... just the same as slavery!

Come on, friend, you know quite well the capital-less die without jobs. 
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #837 on: February 26, 2013, 02:52:06 PM »

Huh?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #838 on: February 26, 2013, 02:54:22 PM »

Huh?

Have to get money to eat, and the controllers only dole out the little bit of money if you jump as they tell you. 
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #839 on: February 26, 2013, 03:43:35 PM »

Is it that hard to stand for 8 hours?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #840 on: February 26, 2013, 03:44:53 PM »

Wow - could only be said by someone who has never had to do it!
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #841 on: February 26, 2013, 03:49:35 PM »

Huh?

Have to get money to eat, and the controllers only dole out the little bit of money if you jump as they tell you. 

Not true.  There are plenty of self-employed people who do just fine.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #842 on: February 26, 2013, 03:50:03 PM »

I have to confess. Out of boredom, I laid a trap for Bushie. He sent me his SSN. Luckily, I'm not a con artist, and have no illegal plans for it. Bushie, please don't do that for anybody else.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #843 on: February 26, 2013, 03:50:33 PM »

I've done it.  I've done it for longer.  It's tiring when you do it 22 days in a row, but otherwise, it's really not bad.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #844 on: February 26, 2013, 03:52:03 PM »

I have to confess. Out of boredom, I laid a trap for Bushie. He sent me his SSN. Luckily, I'm not a con artist, and have no illegal plans for it. Bushie, please don't do that for anybody else.

Jeff, please tell me that you sent him a fake SSN as a joke.... for someone who was talking about being so careful with his personal information.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #845 on: February 26, 2013, 03:53:08 PM »

Thanks, memphis!

Dude... submit your own damn application.  My goodness, you might be the laziest person I have ever witnessed... The application will be more accurate and complete if you do it.

How many applications have you submitted so far, while you've been suckling yourself on the food and money of your parents?

Actual applications only 2.  Target and the Post Office.  I'm being very picky on my applications as I want to make absolutely sure I can and I am willing to do whatever is on the job description.  Granted, I should be doing more than just 2, and I will, but slowly, but surely.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #846 on: February 26, 2013, 03:54:52 PM »

Thanks, memphis!

Actual applications only 2.  Target and the Post Office.  I'm being very picky on my applications as I want to make absolutely sure I can and I am willing to do whatever is on the job description.  Granted, I should be doing more than just 2, and I will, but slowly, but surely.

It doesn't take long to read a job description.  You've been home multiple days.  You should have at least 20 applications in by now.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #847 on: February 26, 2013, 03:56:30 PM »

It doesn't take long to read a job description.  You've been home multiple days.  You should have at least 20 applications in by now.

Yes, 4 to 5 per day is very reasonable.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #848 on: February 26, 2013, 03:57:11 PM »

Not true.  There are plenty of self-employed people who do just fine.

Yeah - as I said, people with capital.

I've done it.  I've done it for longer.  It's tiring when you do it 22 days in a row, but otherwise, it's really not bad.

I wouldn't know about that - I always quit after the first day of any standing-up job.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #849 on: February 26, 2013, 03:57:56 PM »

Thanks, memphis!

If you've already submitted an application to Target, why would you send me your info so that I could do the same?
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 ... 71  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies