Time Out... Please listen.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:52:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Time Out... Please listen.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Time Out... Please listen.  (Read 561 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 13, 2005, 11:14:57 PM »

Just, everyone, stop talking.  My next post will be coming soon.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 11:18:10 PM »

Ok, I'll stop talking.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2005, 11:23:18 PM »

Alright, hopefully, I have the floor now.

What I did on this board (claiming fraud, running for election then dropping out, defaming Kemp and Dibble) were wrong.  They were not healthy for the general atmosphere of the forum.  I got carried away, and the tension that some of that created has help to create this crisis tonight.

That being said, it is time for everyone to admit their own indivdual roles in the crisis.  This is not a thread to judge others.  We will not judge you for anything you say, do admit to.  After we are finished, this thread will be allowed to die and will not be spoken of again.

The point is, folks, that we all want to be a part of this, so long as it is fun.  It is getting to a point where the fun and games and "fake scandal's" and attack ads that were once part of the good nature of this forum have fallen into a game of blame and counter blame.

Nobody is to blame for the problems.  We are all to blame for the problems.  We need to calm down.  Get whatever it is off our chests and forget that what happened on this board, here tonight ever happend.

Akno did what he did.  I accept that, and forgive it.  

Phil was egar to exploit this.  I know why he was.  I accept that and I forgive it.

I am a -up sometimes.  I hope that other people can forgive that.  So long as they do, and even if they don't I will be willing to forgive them for their mistakes.

So, come on and let it out, everyone.  Their will be no forum soon, if we don't.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2005, 11:25:42 PM »

My actions are being forgiven. Great. Thank you, oh merciful Supersoulty.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2005, 11:29:50 PM »

I agree. I think Atlasia needs not a physical or governmental makeover, but a mental one. It is, in a way, to be expected. It's part of the maturing process. As the democracy grows, so do the battles.

That is why we need to wipe the slate clean- mentally. What happened, happened. Forgive, AND forget. I lied, yes, and I don't defend it. But we need to move on, and if no one trusts anyone else, it won't be fun, and soon it won't be.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2005, 11:30:50 PM »

This is a good thread, Supersoulty. Very good of you to make it, I applaud you for it.

Anyways, my part in this crisis was probably being maybe a bit too reactionary the accusations against me. I don't think it was wrong of me to defend myself from the accusations, but occassionaly I may have said something that crossed a line or two. If I did, I apologize.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2005, 12:29:15 AM »

what crisis?

I'm doing my part...
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2005, 06:49:12 AM »

Yeah you're probably right. But I'd like to see some evidence of people learning lessons from this.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies