Do you openly and aggressively support gay marriage? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:18:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Do you openly and aggressively support gay marriage? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ??
Openly and Aggressively

Only Aggressively, but in private

Only Openly

Snowstalker

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 108

Author Topic: Do you openly and aggressively support gay marriage?  (Read 9348 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: February 08, 2013, 07:33:03 PM »
« edited: February 09, 2013, 11:09:50 AM by Torie »

I of course "openly" favor allowing intra gender marriages, but am not "aggressive" about it. I am long past the days where I hector folks for their beliefs. I state my opinion on matters, and my reasoning, and call it a day. Few after that argue with me anyway. They know I'm right. Tongue
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 04:36:25 PM »

At this point, it would just be twisting the knife into the corpse of matrimonial bigotry when it comes to SSM. So no, not aggressively (granted in my world I almost never meet anyone who opposed SSM to my face). It's time to take quiet satisfaction that justice has been largely done, and move along to attempt to heal the wounds that divided with malice towards none, and get on with life, and other pressing issues, like the collapse of our secondary educational system. In my view, that is the only way to get business intelligently done in such a heterogeneous nation such as ours, without leaving around unnecessary scar tissue, which will metastasize into other issues.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies