Mideast Constitutional Amendment: Vote Tracker/Discussion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:10:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Mideast Constitutional Amendment: Vote Tracker/Discussion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mideast Constitutional Amendment: Vote Tracker/Discussion  (Read 1433 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« on: February 18, 2013, 09:14:16 AM »

I agree with Inks. I don't think the text of the newly passed constitutional amendment requires the Governor to appoint a Lt. Governor now. Indeed, according to my interpretation of the amendment the first Lt. Governor of the Mideast will be the one we are going to elect with the Governor in May. At any rate, I would like to hear what our regional judge, TJ, has to say on this.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 09:58:44 AM »

Well, we'll know more as soon as TJ chimes in. Wink
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 02:43:26 PM »

At least as far as I'm concerned, there will not be a lawsuit. My opinion on this matter differs from yours and the governor's - in my view the prerequisite for a vacancy is that someone previously held the office in question - but I'm fine with your general opinion. The most important to me was that we could hear what the representative of our judicial branch has to say before we proceed on this matter. And this is the case now.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies