PPP: Liberals highly unpopular, Federalists, Labor, and TPP in positive ground
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:25:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  PPP: Liberals highly unpopular, Federalists, Labor, and TPP in positive ground
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Do you have a favorable or unfavorable view of the following four parties? Pick 4 options.
Federalist Party- Favorable

Federalist Party- Unfavorable

Labor Party- Favorable

Labor Party- Unfavorable

Liberal Party- Favorable

Liberal Party- Unfavorable

The People's Party- Favorable

The People's Party- Unfavorable

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 47

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: PPP: Liberals highly unpopular, Federalists, Labor, and TPP in positive ground  (Read 2086 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2013, 07:56:43 PM »

There's something to be said when the most popular party is the least winning and the least popular party is the most winning. Tongue Color me confused.

You won despite your partisan affiliation, not because of it. Your campaign was very strong, and you received unique cross-partisan support another candidate from your party (with the possible exception of Governor Scott) would not have received, in all likelihood.

No doubt about that. Many people who I reached out to had actually put Snowstalker ahead of me in October, so it was a pleaseant surprise to earn that support. I do think people like Wolfentoad (think what you want, the results speak for themslves) deserve more credit for bringing the Pacific to life.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2013, 08:00:41 PM »

There's something to be said when the most popular party is the least winning and the least popular party is the most winning. Tongue Color me confused.

You won despite your partisan affiliation, not because of it. Your campaign was very strong, and you received unique cross-partisan support another candidate from your party (with the possible exception of Governor Scott) would not have received, in all likelihood.

Love you too Tongue
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2013, 08:09:31 PM »

Thanks for the reference, Napoleon!

Thank you for taking the poll, Talleyrand. Always interesting to know what the people The People think.

Wink

Yeah, the progress in the Pacific has been great, but it's been a team effort, although Wolfentoad and before him, Spamage, have definitely been at the forefront. You have to give due credit to people like Bgwah, Oakvale, NVGonzalez, etc. It's been great, and I hope Maxwell, Ilikeverin, Sewer, MaxQue, etc. can repeat it in the Midwest.

Love you too Tongue

You probably would have appealed to Federalists a good bit, but you probably would have bled a large amount of Napoleon's more left-wing voters, so I don't think you would have won, especially since there was a candidate with similar views to yours in the race for the conservatives already. Just my two cents.

And I love you too. Tongue

BTW, I'm not attacking the Liberals here, if anyone's thinking that. I'm just trying to find rational explanation for the results of this poll. I like many members of the Liberal Party, and consider a good number friends, as my voting record should show by now...
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2013, 08:11:17 PM »
« Edited: February 24, 2013, 08:13:15 PM by Senator Napoleon »

BTW, I'm not attacking the Liberals here, if anyone's thinking that. I'm just trying to find rational explanation for the results of this poll. I like many members of the Liberal Party, and consider a good number friends, as my voting record should show by now...

No, I'm not going to shoot the messenger. Tongue

Except the Liberal Party's messenger. This is unacceptable.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2013, 08:12:57 PM »

No, I'm not going to shoot the messenger.

But check the crosstabs!

take a freaking joke people

Nah, I get the joke. I was just clarifying...
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2013, 08:14:11 PM »

I wasn't accusing you of not getting the joke and in fact I decided it was in poor taste and deleted it. I don't want to appear insensitive.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies