The Atlasian Sentinel
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:54:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Atlasian Sentinel
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11
Author Topic: The Atlasian Sentinel  (Read 18063 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: April 20, 2013, 09:38:02 PM »

Hey, if I was in the South already I would probably be the only ticket splitter. Regardless, you guys are seriously irritating as hell. Grin Anyway if the Federalists moved people around like opebo, Tweed, Sea town and Snow guy were I would like to know. I may not have been paying attention when it happened.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2013, 09:40:29 PM »

I don't want to get into a partisan fight, but please never invoke that June IDS election again. Tongue
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #102 on: April 20, 2013, 09:43:49 PM »

Yeah, guys, would you please finish this in private?  This really isn't the point of this thread.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2013, 09:57:22 PM »

Anyway if the Federalists moved people around like opebo, Tweed, Sea town and Snow guy were I would like to know. I may not have been paying attention when it happened.

Based on the polarity of the region, it has never been a tactic of the right to simply consider just those on the left who move here to be "strategic recruits"; they label anybody and everybody that way.

By that same logic (going back through registration and census counts), you can see several members of the right joining the region between Nov-Dec, and an increase in Fed membership by 5 in between mid-Jan and mid-Feb. Effectively, the rightists increased their caucus in the region from ~10 to 20 in a three-month period. In comparison, Labor has grown by about that rate over a period of 6 months in the region.

I also received word from a out-of-region Fed back late last year that there was an organized effort to boost relocation and new recruitment to the region, but that's obviously not admissible here. Tongue
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #104 on: April 20, 2013, 10:32:41 PM »

I would be very curious to know who it was. But honesty, I don't want to have this conversation. It's in the Liberal Party's interest to play up the conflict between our two parties, and I'm not going to bite. I'd like to maintain good relations with every party.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #105 on: April 20, 2013, 10:34:41 PM »

I would be very curious to know who it was. But honesty, I don't want to have this conversation. It's in the Liberal Party's interest to play up the conflict between our two parties, and I'm not going to bite. I'd like to maintain good relations with every party.

Agreed. Smiley
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #106 on: April 20, 2013, 11:19:25 PM »
« Edited: April 20, 2013, 11:21:14 PM by Senator Napoleon »

I'm not a carbon copy of Adam, Zanas or Seatown. I see that you, Hagrid, Jbrase, etcetera are pretty similar on the ideological compass.

Really? You should poll that and see if anyone else would agree. Smiley

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Registration figures and the people who come at the booths in election days are pretty eloquent. Operation Carpetbagger is a fact
[/quote]

I'd still like to see who these carpet-baggers are, so I can make sure I don't accidentally vote for one.

Am I a carpet-bagger?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #107 on: April 21, 2013, 01:48:44 AM »
« Edited: April 21, 2013, 02:17:33 AM by Senator Napoleon »

At Large Senate Update

Hagrid
: 22 Inks, Miles, Anton Kreitzer, Realisticidealist, Siloch, JerryArkansas, NHI, Pingvin, Cathcon, Jack Enderman, JCL, Master Jedi, Ghost of Tilden, BMotley, A-Bob, Ben Kenobi, Sjoyce, Angus, dead0man, cinyc, Homelycooking

Matt from VT
: 12 Maxwell, DC Al Fine, Spamage, Matt from VT, Oldiesfreak, SPC, Goldwater, Supersonic, TJ, Odysseus, Lumine Von Reuental, Torie

Napoleon: 16 Dallasfan, Badgate, NVGonzalez, windjammer, Jbrase, Earthling, Sbane, seanNJ9, Tmthforu, Siren, Tender Branson, Spiral, Ebowed, 20RP12, Winfield, Solopop

Kalwejt: 10 Kalwejt, TDAS04, Sir John Johns, HPJ, Napoleon, Clinton1996, Fuzzy, JulioMadrid, Scott, Hashemite

Mr. X: 10 a Person, Idaho Blue Dog, Ben, Badger, Rejectamenta, Superique, smoltchanov, Vosem, BluegrassBlueVote, MOPolitico

MaxQue: 14 Averroes Nix, Californian Tony, Fritz, TNF, Ogre Mage, Nathan, Marokai Blue, Adam OABB, New York Express, OAM, Holmes, Thomas D, Lewis Trondheim, ilikeverin

Alfred: 9 Alfred, Hawkeye, Drj, Wyodon, McGovern, bore, Snowstalker, Snowball, morgieb

Poirot: 1 shua

Invalid: Freefair, Dkolroga
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #108 on: April 21, 2013, 01:53:06 AM »

To get back to the elections, does the Sentinel have party turnout percentages?

Thank you for the relevant post!

Light Party 7/9 78%

Labor Party 22/47 47%

Liberal Party 20/41 49%

Federalist Party 28/49 57%
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #109 on: April 21, 2013, 04:42:58 AM »

At Large Senate Update

Hagrid
: 21 Inks, Miles, Anton Kreitzer, Realisticidealist, Siloch, JerryArkansas, NHI, Pingvin, Cathcon, Jack Enderman, JCL, Master Jedi, Ghost of Tilden, BMotley, A-Bobibble, Sjoyce, Angus, dead0man, cinyc, Homelycooking

Matt from VT
: 11 Maxwell, DC Al Fine, Spamage, Matt from VT, Oldiesfreak, SPC, Goldwater, Supersonic, Odysseus, Lumine Von Reuental, Torie

Napoleon: 14 Dallasfan, Badgate, NVGonzalez, windjammer, Jbrase, Earthling, Sbane, Tmthforu, Tender Branson, Spiral, Ebowed, 20RP12, Winfield, Solopop

Kalwejt: 10 Kalwejt, TDAS04, Sir John Johns, HPJ, Napoleon, Clinton1996, Fuzzy, JulioMadrid, Scott, Hashemite

Mr. X: 10 a Person, Idaho Blue Dog, Ben, Badger, Rejectamenta, Superique, smoltchanov, Vosem, BluegrassBlueVote, MOPolitico

MaxQue: 13 Averroes Nix, Californian Tony, Fritz, TNF, Ogre Mage, Nathan, Marokai Blue, Adam OABB, New York Express, Holmes, Thomas D, Lewis Trondheim, ilikeverin

Alfred: 8 Alfred, Hawkeye, Drj, Wyodon, McGovern, bore, Snowstalker, Snowball

Actually, Alfred is my first preference among declared candidates (though I forget why I did that).
Oh, and technically, since I wrote myself in, ilikeverin voted for me on the first count. And you're missing Al's exhausted vote (I suppose "blank ballot" is not the same as NOTA?)
So that's three errors on the three ballots I know without having to check. I just hope that rate of error isn't repeated in the remainder of the count. Wink
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #110 on: April 21, 2013, 05:22:54 AM »

I'm not a carbon copy of Adam, Zanas or Seatown. I see that you, Hagrid, Jbrase, etcetera are pretty similar on the ideological compass.

Really? You should poll that and see if anyone else would agree. Smiley

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Registration figures and the people who come at the booths in election days are pretty eloquent. Operation Carpetbagger is a fact

I'd still like to see who these carpet-baggers are, so I can make sure I don't accidentally vote for one.

Am I a carpet-bagger?
[/quote]

I usually disagree with some people that you have mentioned before, probably as examples of carpetbaggers. For example, opebo and me have different and even opposite views in a huge amount of issues. I don't want to make a personal question of this, just check the rolls. And, please, don't use the double standard here, as SJoyce and others do. On the other hand, I'd like to see your party and others being something more than non-entities in the South. We need independent voices and parties with distinctive platforms. I don't know if you are a carpetbagger. Do you live down here? Do you think, like some people in the South, that I'm one of those? Wink

And you're missing Al's exhausted vote (I suppose "blank ballot" is not the same as NOTA?)
So that's three errors on the three ballots I know without having to check. I just hope that rate of error isn't repeated in the remainder of the count. Wink

"Blank ballot" and "none of the above" are technically the same. FTR, I won't accept write-ins for the At-Large Senate Election Grin
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #111 on: April 21, 2013, 07:56:27 AM »

Looks like you missed my vote. I'm not Holmes, remember.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #112 on: April 21, 2013, 08:00:16 AM »

Are you telling us Hatman and Holmes are not the same person Huh
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #113 on: April 21, 2013, 08:43:09 AM »

Funny. Only 1 Federalist seems to have voted for a non-Federalist candidate.
Supersonic
SupersonicVenue
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: 0.35

« Reply #114 on: April 21, 2013, 08:50:00 AM »

Funny. Only 1 Federalist seems to have voted for a non-Federalist candidate.

FINO. Wink
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #115 on: April 21, 2013, 10:04:15 AM »
« Edited: April 21, 2013, 10:20:02 AM by Senator Napoleon »

At Large Senate Update

Hagrid
: 22 Inks, Miles, Anton Kreitzer, Realisticidealist, Siloch, JerryArkansas, NHI, Pingvin, Cathcon, Jack Enderman, JCL, Master Jedi, Ghost of Tilden, BMotley, A-Bob, Ben Kenobi, Sjoyce, Angus, dead0man, cinyc, Homelycooking

Matt from VT
: 13 Maxwell, DC Al Fine, Spamage, Matt from VT, Oldiesfreak, SPC, Goldwater, Supersonic, TJ, ZuWo, Odysseus, Lumine Von Reuental, Torie

Napoleon: 18 Dallasfan, Badgate, NVGonzalez, windjammer, Jbrase, Earthling, Sbane, seanNJ9, DemPGH, Wan, Tmthforu, Siren, Tender Branson, Spiral, Ebowed, 20RP12, Winfield, Solopop

Kalwejt: 12 Kalwejt, TDAS04, Sir John Johns, HPJ, Napoleon, Clinton1996, HockeyDude, Fuzzy, JulioMadrid, Scott, Hashemite, Mechaman

Mr. X: 11 a Person, Idaho Blue Dog, Ben, Badger, Rejectamenta, Superique, smoltchanov, Vosem, BluegrassBlueVote, MOPolitico, Mr. X

MaxQue: 15 Averroes Nix, Californian Tony, Fritz, TNF, Ogre Mage, Nathan, Marokai Blue, Adam OABB, New York Express, OAM, Holmes, Thomas D, ilikeverin, Polnut, Earl

Alfred: 11 Alfred, Hawkeye, Drj, Wyodon, McGovern, bore, Snowstalker, Snowball, morgieb, Fezzy, Lewis Trondheim

The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #116 on: April 21, 2013, 10:34:24 AM »

Northeast Assembly

Goldwater: 5 (20RP12, Matt from VT, cinyc, Goldwater, Winfield)

Bore: 6 (Nathan, Kalwejt, DemPGH, Earthling, bore, fezzyfestoon)

Snowball: 2 (Averroes Nix, Snowball)

Kalwejt: 2 (Napoleon, Scott)

EarlAW: 1 (EarlAW)

Matt from VT: 0
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #117 on: April 21, 2013, 01:55:42 PM »

Are you telling us Hatman and Holmes are not the same person Huh

Really?

But thats Crazy! Tongue

Hey it is better than the garbage that has been hijacking this thread since last night. Tongue
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #118 on: April 21, 2013, 02:25:38 PM »

Anyone wanna be super-awesome and count how these results add up under STV?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #119 on: April 21, 2013, 04:43:16 PM »

Looks like I'll be conceding soon.

Won three Senate races, lost two. Score soon will be even, lol.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #120 on: April 21, 2013, 05:15:21 PM »

Huh The results look like you're beating X and I.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #121 on: April 21, 2013, 05:17:50 PM »

If you're talking about the results on the previous page, they're a bit dated at this point.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #122 on: April 21, 2013, 05:40:40 PM »

If you're talking about the results on the previous page, they're a bit dated at this point.

What are the new ones? MaxQue, the Feds, Mr. X, and Nappy?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #123 on: April 21, 2013, 05:51:10 PM »

At Large Senate Update

Hagrid
: 23 Inks, Miles, Anton Kreitzer, Realisticidealist, Siloch, JerryArkansas, NHI, Pingvin, Cathcon, Jack Enderman, JCL, Master Jedi, Ghost of Tilden, BMotley, A-Bob, Ben Kenobi, Sjoyce, Angus, dead0man, cinyc, Homelycooking, Gustaf

Matt from VT
: 14 Maxwell, DC Al Fine, Spamage, Matt from VT, Oldiesfreak, SPC, Goldwater, Supersonic, TJ, ZuWo, CharimanSanchez, Odysseus, Lumine Von Reuental, Torie

Napoleon: 20 Dallasfan, Badgate, NVGonzalez, windjammer, Jbrase, Earthling, Sbane, seanNJ9, DemPGH, Wan, Tmthforu, Siren, Tender Branson, Spiral, Ebowed, 20RP12, Winfield, Solopop, BRTD, Keystone Phil

Kalwejt: 13 Kalwejt, TDAS04, Sir John Johns, HPJ, Napoleon, Clinton1996, HockeyDude, Seattle, Fuzzy, JulioMadrid, Scott, Hashemite, Mechaman

Mr. X: 15 a Person, Idaho Blue Dog, Ben, Badger, Rejectamenta, Superique, smoltchanov, Velasco, Vosem, BluegrassBlueVote, MOPolitico, Mr. X, Duke, Franzl, afleitch

MaxQue: 15 Averroes Nix, Californian Tony, Fritz, TNF, Ogre Mage, Nathan, Marokai Blue, Adam OABB, New York Express, OAM, Holmes, Thomas D, ilikeverin, Polnut, Earl

Alfred: 15 Alfred, Hawkeye, Drj, Wyodon, McGovern, bore, Snowstalker, Snowball, morgieb, Fezzy, Sol, Zanas46, Snowguy, Lewis Trondheim, Tweed

Invalid: Freefair, Dkolroga, Paul Kemp
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #124 on: April 21, 2013, 06:01:52 PM »

So what are current projections for the seats now? I'm saying Hagrid, Matt, Nappy, X, and MaxQue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies