Maryland votes to abolish Death Penalty (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:01:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Maryland votes to abolish Death Penalty (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Maryland votes to abolish Death Penalty  (Read 1827 times)
Obamanation
United States

« on: March 07, 2013, 02:16:30 PM »

Lots of fake Democrats in the Maryland Senate clearly. But great news.

Next time think before posting. Kthnxbye
Obamanation
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 08:57:49 AM »

That is every 4th Democrat, which can be of course considered as "lots of fake Democrats".

Except the part where supporting the death penalty makes you "fake Democrat".  As a Democrat who supports the death penalty I resent that.

You're also a "Democrat" who thinks Jimmy Carter is a terrorist supporter and that George W. Bush legitimately and fairly won Florida in the 2000 election.

An evangelical Christian is really lecturing others about the qualities that make one a "Democrat"... Roll Eyes

Okay...
Obamanation
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 05:29:45 PM »

That is every 4th Democrat, which can be of course considered as "lots of fake Democrats".

Except the part where supporting the death penalty makes you "fake Democrat".  As a Democrat who supports the death penalty I resent that.

You're also a "Democrat" who thinks Jimmy Carter is a terrorist supporter and that George W. Bush legitimately and fairly won Florida in the 2000 election.

An evangelical Christian is really lecturing others about the qualities that make one a "Democrat"... Roll Eyes

Okay...

What is un-Democratic about being an evangelical? Where does the party's platform and values run against raising hands in church, memorialism in communion or belief in baptizing adults instead of babies?

Oh do you mean because evangelicals are often against abortion and gay marriage? Well I'm not, so that's a moot point.

Are Jimmy Carter and Ashley Judd fake Democrats by the way?

As an evangelical, being a Democrat puts you in the minority and part of the "big-tent" party. I have just as much of a right to call you a fake democrat as you have of calling people who support the death penalty fake democrats.

I personally oppose the death penalty, but I resent your ideological witch hunts that only have the effect of shrinking the party.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies