Read this!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:16:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Read this!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Read this!  (Read 5879 times)
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2005, 05:34:18 PM »

I just wanted to say that I make little out of these voter fraud tales. I think that "voter fraud" is only something that comes out durring campaings because most wouldn't give a hoot in hell about it durring non-election time.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2005, 06:09:06 PM »

I just wanted to say that I make little out of these voter fraud tales. I think that "voter fraud" is only something that comes out durring campaings because most wouldn't give a hoot in hell about it durring non-election time.

So are you implying that voter fraud is insignificant and it's alright to fabricate voters?
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2005, 06:10:19 PM »

You are so out of touch with Atlasia.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2005, 06:37:31 PM »

Actualy I do care about voting fraud, and your self righteous tones are quite arrogant KEmperor.

I was saying had this not been an election time, than little would have cared about voter fraud. Voter fraud is a campaign tactic used by the man or men who make the voting fraud and by those who "bravely expose" it. It is only seen as important durring an election, and you know it KEmperor so spare me the self righteous "out of touch" crud, I am no mood right now.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2005, 06:44:50 PM »

Actualy I do care about voting fraud, and your self righteous tones are quite arrogant KEmperor.

I was saying had this not been an election time, than little would have cared about voter fraud. Voter fraud is a campaign tactic used by the man or men who make the voting fraud and by those who "bravely expose" it. It is only seen as important durring an election, and you know it KEmperor so spare me the self righteous "out of touch" crud, I am no mood right now.

Why would anyone commit voter fraud when theres no elections?
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2005, 06:58:47 PM »

I mean, let's say in March it comes to our attention that a poster has several alter egos and they are registered to vote. Who would really care (besides the most partisan voter purifists) about this when it could not be used to gain votes?
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2005, 07:24:41 PM »
« Edited: February 17, 2005, 07:26:55 PM by AFCJ KEmperor »

I mean, let's say in March it comes to our attention that a poster has several alter egos and they are registered to vote. Who would really care (besides the most partisan voter purifists) about this when it could not be used to gain votes?

Everyone?  Especially people running in the April elections?
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2005, 07:27:24 PM »

Everyone?

I think that few would care because it could not be used as election muckracking. I mean let's look at the only two voter fraud schemes in Atlas history, both election issues and both then became muckracking for oponents.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2005, 07:30:29 PM »

Everyone?
both election issues and both then became muckracking for oponents.

I don't appreciate that, Mr. President.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2005, 07:33:58 PM »

Everyone?

You may not appreciate it Mr. Vice President, but that's the truth. IrishDem's and George W. Bush's voter fraud scandals became targets for muck racking. This is all very true.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2005, 07:35:46 PM »

Everyone?

You may not appreciate it Mr. Vice President, but that's the truth. IrishDem's and George W. Bush's voter fraud scandals became targets for muck racking. This is all very true.

There was more to the IrishDem scandal. That's why it was brought up again.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2005, 09:22:30 PM »

Everyone?

I have to say, you seem a lot more inclined to believe that Mr. Bush is "guilty but innocent", as seems to be the popular belief, then you believed IrishDemocrat at first, and even when me and you had a long TomatoSoup debate in August. There were a lot of "Suuuuuuuuuuuuure Akno, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight"'s that I don't see here. Not that I think he is at any more fault than has been suggested, but it's fair to say you were more aggressive in some cases than in others.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2005, 09:42:55 PM »

Everyone?

I have to say, you seem a lot more inclined to believe that Mr. Bush is "guilty but innocent", as seems to be the popular belief, then you believed IrishDemocrat at first, and even when me and you had a long TomatoSoup debate in August. There were a lot of "Suuuuuuuuuuuuure Akno, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight"'s that I don't see here. Not that I think he is at any more fault than has been suggested, but it's fair to say you were more aggressive in some cases than in others.

I didn't comment on the George W. Bush case because there was a lot of confusion. I believe the court might actually get involved in his case. If George W. made ZZZbot he should be ashamed of himself and receive as much punishment as IrishDem did.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2005, 11:38:36 PM »

Everyone?

I didn't comment on the George W. Bush case because there was a lot of confusion. I believe the court might actually get involved in his case. If George W. made ZZZbot he should be ashamed of himself and receive as much punishment as IrishDem did.

As long as your even-handed.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies