Secretary of State endorsements...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 02:12:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Secretary of State endorsements...
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Secretary of State endorsements...  (Read 445 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 18, 2005, 05:42:53 AM »

Suddenly realized that, i Pete's fashion, I have a fancy title with which I can title my endorsements... Wink Figured it was about time. Smiley

For District 1, a moderate whi has shown dedication and ambition in the forum for considerable time, Colin Wixted, is the obvious choice.

For District 2, once again there is little opposition. Bono, though I kind of enjoy him arguing his positions so strongly, is a tad too extreme and MAS is an old-timer with lots of experience.

District 3 is my own district. Here the situation is deplorable. Nym90 is running without any serious opposition and has not campaigned much. After all the scandals that the AFDNC has suffered I don't really feel represented by someone who uncritically supports his party, no matter what his other qualities are. I therefore give no endorsement to any official candidate in that race, but I urge everyone to write-in Ben (I know, but just as a protest vote)

District 4 is an interesting race, though the situation with GWB was very disappointing. StatesRights is too conservative for me and has not shown much love for the parties I have belonged to. I endorse SamSpade

District 5: not much to say, 2 excellent candidates who have been great senators. I won't pick one over the other.

For president I have thought a lot and I strongly fear that Lewis and TrueDemocrat might win the election. I therefore simply urge people to preference Al/Siege over them, a much more moderate, pragmatic and unifying ticket.

D1: Colin Wixted

D2: MAS117

D3: Abstain

D4: SamSpade

D5: Abstain

President: Abstain
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2005, 11:19:17 AM »

It's not true that I have been completely uncritical of my party; I strongly condemn any and all scandals. That being said, I put the responsibility on myself to change this incorrect perception; I realize I haven't always done enough to show disapproval of some deplorable actions on the part of my party.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2005, 11:27:16 AM »

Thanks for your endorsement, Gustaf.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2005, 12:39:01 PM »

Thank you for your endorsement Mr. Secretary of State.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2005, 03:41:24 PM »

It's not true that I have been completely uncritical of my party; I strongly condemn any and all scandals. That being said, I put the responsibility on myself to change this incorrect perception; I realize I haven't always done enough to show disapproval of some deplorable actions on the part of my party.

I know you have criticized the acts themselves and the individuals involved. But I believe you have remained completely uncritcal of your party.

The way the race is shaping up my vote here might actually mean something, which kind of bothers me though... Tongue
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies