Federalist Convention有ITTLE ROCK, AR (Voting on convention locations)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:01:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Federalist Convention有ITTLE ROCK, AR (Voting on convention locations)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: Federalist Convention有ITTLE ROCK, AR (Voting on convention locations)  (Read 16198 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2013, 08:03:03 PM »

x Inks.LWC

LEADERSHIP REFERENDUM

Should HagridOfTheDeep (FED-SC) continue his duties as chairman of the Federalist Party?

[ X ] Aye
[  ] Nay
[  ] Abstain

Should PiT (FED-LA) continue his duties as vice chairman of the Federalist Party?

[ X ] Aye
[  ] Nay
[  ] Abstain
Undecided Voter in the Midwest
Ghost of Tilden
Rookie
United States

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2013, 09:50:48 PM »

x Ghost of Tilden

---

Should HagridOfTheDeep (FED-SC) continue his duties as chairman of the Federalist Party?
[X] Aye
[  ] Nay
[  ] Abstain

Should PiT (FED-LA) continue his duties as vice chairman of the Federalist Party?
[X] Aye
[  ] Nay
[  ] Abstain
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2013, 02:04:40 AM »

x Pingvin

[ X ] Aye
[  ] Nay
[  ] Abstain

[ X ] Aye
[  ] Nay
[  ] Abstain
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2013, 06:42:01 AM »

X North Carolina Yankee

[ X ] Aye
[  ] Nay
[  ] Abstain

[ X ] Aye
[  ] Nay
[  ] Abstain
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2013, 02:20:36 PM »

X NHI

[ X ] Aye
[  ] Nay
[  ] Abstain

[ X ] Aye
[  ] Nay
[  ] Abstain
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2013, 12:04:35 PM »

BALLOT RESULTS

In a unanimous vote, both HagridOfTheDeep and PiT will remain in their leadership positions for another term. Since they passed the referendum, no leadership election will be held.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2013, 12:15:59 PM »

If anyone wants our endorsement for anything, might as well come in and make your pitch. We've got some time.

Also, I guess I'll open the floor if any Federalists want to say anything. I, for one, would like to give my full congrats to Matt for his impressive election victory! Stunning performance. Smiley
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2013, 12:21:44 PM »

Unless there is someone that decides to run of our party, I would like the party to endorse SJoyce for Emperor in IDS.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2013, 12:23:06 PM »

Thank You Chairman!

Unless there is someone that decides to run of our party, I would like the party to endorse SJoyce for Emperor in IDS.
I second this.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2013, 07:47:26 PM »

I third the motion to endorse SJoyce.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2013, 08:55:46 PM »

I concur... SJoyce- even though he may not be a party member any longer- was one of the founders of our party
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2013, 08:05:10 PM »

I would also like to congratulate our new Senator, Matt on his impressive victory.  It certainly won't be easy to defend all three of our Senate seats, but I believe we can do it!
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2013, 01:51:07 AM »

I would like to apply for the Federalist Party's endorsement in my campaign for reelection. I've enjoyed working with the Federalist Senators and I think we have some common values, such as the tax cut I have proposed for working families. While we all know that we won't see eye to eye on every issue, I've been an undeniably active Senator interested in the actual policy debates, and committee work, and if I am reelected I can continue doing that. Thank you for considering my candidacy and allowing me to speak. Smiley
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2013, 01:54:59 AM »

I would like to speak in favor of Napoleon- I was one of his most bitter rivals and we disagreed politically and personally in the past, but those times are long gone. He is perhaps the most active Senator and is willing to find consensus with Hagrid,Matt, and me in the Senate... I urge my fellow Federalists to be open to supporting him alongside our Hagrid and Matt
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2013, 08:49:14 AM »

As long as another Federalist doesn't run for the Senate, I would certainly be open to endorsing Napoleon as well.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2013, 08:55:16 AM »

Senator X also asked for our endorsement, for what it's worth.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2013, 09:36:35 AM »

I would like to advocate for my good friend Napoleon. He's quite possibly been our most active Senator, and he's worthy of our endorsement. Even if some here have had rivalries with him, and we may not always see eye to eye, he definitely deserves to reelected, as he is someone who always tries to make this game better. We have three endorsement slots correct? With Clarence not running, I believe Senator Napoleon should fill that third spot. If we had a fourth spot, I would gladly vote for Mr. X or Alfred, and I certainly wouldn't mind to see either of them in the 55th Senate, but as it stands I actually believe out of the three, Napoleon is closest to our platform.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2013, 01:51:07 PM »

Indeed, with clarence not running we do actually have an empty spot. The intention was that nine times out of ten, that spot would automatically be filled by a declared Federalist. It looks like the current situation is that one time out of ten where that's not the case.

So yes, any non-Federalist candidate running for the senate at large who wants our endorsement should pay us a visit relatively soon. Mr. X has already dropped by, so if Senator Napoleon does want to be considered, I'd encourage him to stop in as well.
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2013, 03:01:35 PM »

I would certainly be open to endorsing Mr. X as well.  I'd like to hear Napoleon and him make their cases before I make a decision.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2013, 03:03:57 PM »

I don't think we should endorse Napoleon. He doesn't have a high opinion of us and our party:

Party name from the 1790s and policies from the 1920s. Joy.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2013, 03:30:37 PM »

I plan on voting for Mr. X.  Although I'm not sure that I think the party should endorse him... I'm on the fence.  But he's the only candidate I'd consider endorsing as a party.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2013, 03:37:21 PM »

I think just having our two candidates is fine. If there is any candidate that I'd endorse based on their qualifications and how much work their willing to do, it's between Napoleon or MaxQue, though due to his introduction, I am leaning MaxQue, though I may be biased.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2013, 04:03:32 PM »

How important is it to us to keep all three seats? Shouldn't we consider that?
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2013, 04:04:40 PM »

How important is it to us to keep all three seats? Shouldn't we consider that?

Clarence dropped out, so we only have two seats to hold.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2013, 04:31:43 PM »

Part of the reason why clarence dropped out was to avoid us the embarrassment of losing a seat. Tongue Honestly, winning three seats was going to be incredibly tough, and I'm not afraid to say it for everyone to hear. Also, had we run the three of us, there could have been some in-fighting that just wouldn't have been good for the party. So that's why I'm not too concerned that we'll be "losing" a seat in the senate. That we even had that seat in the first place was a real blessing.

On the matter of who to endorse, I don't think I'll be voting for anyone. During a normal cycle, we wouldn't even be having this conversation because our two endorsement slots would've been filled by Federalists. Since it has ended up that we're only running two Federalists anyway, I just don't really see a reason to endorse anyone else. We could sit here and let the spectre of Napoleon divide us, or we could just run our candidates and do our best to help them win. As someone with a real stake in the race, I'd prefer the latter. Tongue Why muddle things?

(To clarify, we'll still be having a vote, likely early next week, but I'll be voting for "none of the above.")
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies