Ron Paul unveils his homeschooling curriculum (for only 7 easy payments of $250)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:11:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Ron Paul unveils his homeschooling curriculum (for only 7 easy payments of $250)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Ron Paul unveils his homeschooling curriculum (for only 7 easy payments of $250)  (Read 2809 times)
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2013, 09:22:58 PM »

I don't agree with some of the ideas, and I don't generally approve of homeschooling. However, compared to the disturbingly so-con curriculums of the average home schooled child this doesn't look particularly bad.
Link
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2013, 09:52:47 PM »

Isn't this the norm in many countries? Doesn't the Labor Party of Norway run a summer camp?

I doubt you have a passport.

I would refrain from making sweeping bizarre assumptions about other countries unless you have some first hand knowledge or studied them extensively.  Reading ham fisted foreign news accounts about a massacre and using that to construct your entire view of a country including something as niche as the typical summer camp is pretty reckless... and then extrapolating that to multiple countries?!

Did you notice how many times "Western" was emphasized?  Really preparing the youths for the world of tomorrow.  Well at least this removes Ron Paul's facade.  Behind all his talk about freedom what he wants is a ethnocentric Western Biblical society.  Anything else that doesn't agree with that should be brainwashed out of Americans children.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2013, 09:57:13 PM »

LOL, even some people who have home schooled their kids are going to be disturbed by this craziness.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2013, 11:15:22 PM »

I collected this gem from Wiki about the Austrians:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Maybe they just dislike statistics. I suggest perhaps their natural talents lie more in writing fiction novels. There also seems to be a rather crude conflation between macro-economics, and micro-economics, with their being closer to getting into the game with the latter as opposed to the former, where they are essentially clueless.

Austrian economics is philosophy pretending to be economics.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2013, 03:09:46 PM »

can you pay for the course in bitcoin?
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2013, 03:15:00 PM »

I collected this gem from Wiki about the Austrians:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Maybe they just dislike statistics. I suggest perhaps their natural talents lie more in writing fiction novels. There also seems to be a rather crude conflation between macro-economics, and micro-economics, with their being closer to getting into the game with the latter as opposed to the former, where they are essentially clueless.

That's why Long Term Capital Management performed so well, right?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies