MSNBC going 'u wot m8' with its latest 'lean forward' spot (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:53:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  MSNBC going 'u wot m8' with its latest 'lean forward' spot (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MSNBC going 'u wot m8' with its latest 'lean forward' spot  (Read 2451 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: April 11, 2013, 02:24:42 PM »

I'd love for MSNBC to have a promo about reporting the news and not opinions (whether they're mainstream or super controversial) but that's asking a lot of a non-news network.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 03:13:25 PM »

I'd love for MSNBC to have a promo about reporting the news and not opinions (whether they're mainstream or super controversial) but that's asking a lot of a non-news network.

The difference is that MSNBC's opinions are correct, and they don't blatantly lie nearly as often as the "fair and balanced" network.

Never cared for and always called out FOX but FOX is no where near as ridiculous as MSNBC. The latter's promos are campaign ads for Christ's sake.

I watch CNN, for the record.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 04:10:22 PM »

Never cared for and always called out FOX but FOX is no where near as ridiculous as MSNBC. The latter's promos are campaign ads for Christ's sake.

I watch CNN, for the record.

The difference is MSNBC is open about it's liberal identity whereas Fox news shamelessly lies to it's viewers claiming to be "fair and balanced".

Ok, we've been on this merry-go-round earlier. MSNBC is still more ridiculous. No contest. Again, I'm saying this as someone who has never been a FOX fan which isn't easy as someone on the right.  Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies