2012 Election Game: Campaign Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 11:58:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2012 Election Game: Campaign Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37
Author Topic: 2012 Election Game: Campaign Thread  (Read 81096 times)
MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -5.91

P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #475 on: July 17, 2013, 07:24:46 PM »

Interview of Ron Paul on current state of the race:

Reporter: Congressman Paul, what is your view on the current state of the race?

Ron Paul: Quite frankly, I'm appalled! The only ones left in the standing are moderates! They're campaigning only on who can beat Obama! Not campaigning on the issues!

Reporter: Is that why you endorsed Jesse Ventura?

Ron Paul: I endorsed Governor Ventura because he can break apart the two-party mold and believes in sound issues! But going back to the Republican primary, there's no competition! The candidates are not what the Republican party needs, that is why starting tomorrow, I'm back on the campaign trail! That's right! I'm back in the race! It's time to take America back!
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #476 on: July 17, 2013, 07:35:54 PM »

Now Ron is back! I will challenge Obama with Jesse Jackson Tongue
MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #477 on: July 17, 2013, 07:36:57 PM »

Now Ron is back! I will challenge Obama with Jesse Jackson Tongue

OOC: I would pay to see that! Cheesy
Senator Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #478 on: July 17, 2013, 07:38:07 PM »

I don't mind this at all. You go, Ron.
MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #479 on: July 17, 2013, 07:47:53 PM »

Campaign For Liberty SuperPac Radio and TV ad:
Tired of candidates flipping and flopping? Tired of sorry politicians making promises they can't keep? Meet Ron Paul, doctor and congressman from Texas, consistent, principled, never making promises he can't keep. Throughout his twelve terms in congress he has always stood on the truth and foundation of liberty. He's the doctor we need to fix this country. Vote Ron Paul.

Ad to run in:

MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #480 on: July 17, 2013, 08:20:17 PM »

Ron Paul Feb 4th-7th Campaign Schedule:

Feb 4th:
Rally in Las Vegas, NV
Speech with Snoop Dogg in Carson City NV
Town Hall in Reno, NV

Feb 5th:
Rally in Fountain, CO
Town Hall in Colorado Springs
Speech at Air Force Academy, CO

Feb 6th:
Rally in Kansas City, MO
Town Hall in Carthage, MO
Speech in Saint Louis, MO

Feb 7th:
Rally in Saint Paul, MN
Town Hall in Bloomington, MN
Speech in Duluth, MN

Surrogates:
Rand Paul: Barnstorming NV
Justin Amash: Barnstorming NV
Snoop Dogg: Barnstorming NV
Kelly Clarkson: Barnstorming CO
Andrew Napolitano: Barnstorming MN
Barry Goldwater Jr.: Barnstorming NV
Walter Jones: Barnstorming MO
Joe Perry: Barnstorming NV
Aimee Allen: Barnstorming MN
Michael Scheuer: Barnstorming MN
Gary Johnson: Barnstorming NV and CO
Chuck Baldwin: Barnstorming MN
Penn Jillette: Barnstorming NV
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #481 on: July 17, 2013, 08:43:41 PM »

Woah Woah...this is something that needs to get cleared with me first.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #482 on: July 17, 2013, 09:04:08 PM »

Ron Paul Feb 4th-7th Campaign Schedule:

Feb 4th:
Rally in Las Vegas, NV
Speech with Snoop Dogg in Carson City NV
Town Hall in Reno, NV

Feb 5th:
Rally in Fountain, CO
Town Hall in Colorado Springs
Speech at Air Force Academy, CO

Feb 6th:
Rally in Kansas City, MO
Town Hall in Carthage, MO
Speech in Saint Louis, MO

Feb 7th:
Rally in Saint Paul, MN
Town Hall in Bloomington, MN
Speech in Duluth, MN

Surrogates:
Rand Paul: Barnstorming NV
Justin Amash: Barnstorming NV
Snoop Dogg: Barnstorming NV
Kelly Clarkson: Barnstorming CO
Andrew Napolitano: Barnstorming MN
Barry Goldwater Jr.: Barnstorming NV
Walter Jones: Barnstorming MO
Joe Perry: Barnstorming NV
Aimee Allen: Barnstorming MN
Michael Scheuer: Barnstorming MN
Gary Johnson: Barnstorming NV and CO
Chuck Baldwin: Barnstorming MN
Penn Jillette: Barnstorming NV

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #483 on: July 17, 2013, 09:39:34 PM »

Nevada Results

Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison: 40%
Governor Mitch Daniels: 36%
Senator Kelly Ayotte: 11%
Governor Mike Huckabee: 7%
Congressman Ron Paul: 5%

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #484 on: July 17, 2013, 09:55:02 PM »

Isaac: Good Evening! Tonight, we have caucuses in Minnesota and Colorado, as well as a no-delegate primary in Missouri.

Debbie: This has been a tumultuous week in the primary, with Jon Huntsman withdrawing earlier in the week and lending his support to Senator Hutchison. This lead her to a narrow victory over Governor Daniels in Nevada, and her campaign has all of the momentum at this point.

Isaac: That it does, and she's setting herself up nicely for Super Tuesday. But will tonight be a hiccup in her road to the nomination? Polling in Minnesota is split between her and Daniels, and Huckabee still appears poised to win Missouri, though no more polling has been done in the state.

Debbie: Huckabee should win Missouri, though Senator Hutchison did make a stop there earlier this week - a win for her there wouldn't be out of the question, and would likely end Governor Huckabee's campaign.

Isaac: We also had the entrance of Ron Paul into the race this week, though with a majority of voters disapproving of his earlier decision to endorse Governor Ventura, we don't expect him to make too much traction.

Debbie: And at this time, the caucuses are beginning to end in Minnesota and polls are closed in Missouri. We're getting our first numbers in both states...

Missouri (7% Reporting)
Governor Mike Huckabee: 37%
Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison: 24%
Governor Mitch Daniels: 19%
Senator Kelly Ayotte: 15%
Congressman Ron Paul: 4%

Minnesota (5% Reporting)
Governor Mitch Daniels: 32%
Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison: 30%
Governor Mike Huckabee: 25%
Senator Kelly Ayotte: 7%
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #485 on: July 17, 2013, 09:58:15 PM »
« Edited: July 17, 2013, 10:01:21 PM by Archduke Lumine »

Daniels Campaign Statement:

We are encouraged by the early results in Minnesota, and we believe that Gov. Daniels will win the caucuses. We would also like to thank our supporters and volunteers for all the hard work they have done in the state in the past days.

OOC: God damn! Nevada was so close...
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #486 on: July 17, 2013, 10:38:26 PM »

Isaac: Close results thus far - it's too early to make a projection. Polls are now closing in Colorado.

Debbie: Yes they are, and from the looks of it, we're expecting a romp by Senator Hutchison. I expect we'll be making a call very soon in the Mile High State.

Isaac: Here are the updated numbers in Colorado and Minnesota...

Missouri (38% Reporting)
Governor Mike Huckabee: 36%
Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison: 25%
Governor Mitch Daniels: 18%

Minnesota (45% Reporting)
Governor Mitch Daniels: 31%
Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison: 29%
Governor Mike Huckabee: 26%
Senator Kelly Ayotte: 7%

Isaac: With Governor Huckabee performing strong in the Kansas City and St. Louis areas, along with a dominating performance through rural Missouri, we can now project that Mike Huckabee will win the Missouri primary.

Debbie: I would have expected Governor Hutchison to do a little better here, but her campaign can't be too disappointed, especially since it doesn't affect the delegate count.

Isaac: Her campaign will also see some welcoming news tonight, as we have our first numbers in from Colorado and it looks good for the Texas Senator...

Colorado (3% Reporting)
Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison: 55%
Governor Mitch Daniels: 19%
Senator Kelly Ayotte: 12%
Governor Mike Huckabee: 9%

Isaac: And though it's early, we feel pretty confident in saying that Kay Bailey Hutchison will win Colorado!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #487 on: July 17, 2013, 11:42:39 PM »

FINAL RESULTS

Minnesota

Governor Mitch Daniels: 31%
Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison: 30%
Governor Mike Huckabee: 25%
Senator Kelly Ayotte: 9%

Missouri

Governor Mike Huckabee: 33%
Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison: 28%
Governor Mitch Daniels: 17%
Congressman Ron Paul: 6%

Colorado

Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison: 50%
Governor Mitch Daniels: 22%
Senator Kelly Ayotte: 13%
Governor Mike Huckabee: 9%

(With four contenders remaining (Sorry Paul, but at this point, you're not (there's still time), each candidate is now designated an entire color, in order to reflect accurate percentages in each state. Smiley I'll also work on delegate numbers (if anyone is good at this, please feel free to give a hand at it))

Hutchison - Blue
Daniels - Green
Ayotte - Red
Huckabee - Orange
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #488 on: July 17, 2013, 11:46:05 PM »
« Edited: July 17, 2013, 11:59:55 PM by Governor Maxwell »

Hutchinson is beatable, but certainly it's going to be hard. Daniels is going to need an endorsement from one of the lower candidates in order to get the nomination.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #489 on: July 18, 2013, 12:01:00 AM »

Daniels Victory Speech:

"Thank you so much Minnesota! You have given this campaign another chance to move forward and win the primaries! I am aware that many of you may be disappointed at our loss in Nevada and the close margins in Minnesota, but just remember this: We were going against the new frontrunner, who has the unexpected support of Gov. Huntsman right before the primary.

I congratulate Gov. Huckabee on his victory in Missouri and his showing in Minnesota, and I also congratulate Sen. Hutchinson on her Colorado and Nevada victories. She is a formidable candidate, and defeating her will not be easy. But we will try! (Applause) From Michigan to Super Tuesday, From Illinois to Wisconsin, we will fight across the primary season to push our message, to give new leadership to the GOP!

We have dedicated supporters, we have resources, organization, truly remarkable endorsers and a set of clear ideas! With your help we can do this, we can pull an upset, and we will be able to prove that an underdog will triumph! When I started this campaign, I was behind several great candidates, and our chances were low. But we pulled an upset in Iowa, we had strong showings everywhere, we almost won Nevada despite our low chances of victory, and we regained the momentum today, the day in which we showed that we can win this!"

Ladies and gentlemen, what can I say to you... We are on this race to win it, and we will do just that! (Applause)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #490 on: July 18, 2013, 12:05:56 AM »
« Edited: July 18, 2013, 11:35:46 AM by Jayhawker »

February 8th - 15th begins now!!! Results from the Maine Caucus (4th - 11th) will be released next turn

RealClearPolitics

Polling Update

NATIONAL AVERAGE

Hutchison: 38%
Daniels: 24%
Ayotte: 20%
Huckabee: 13%
Paul: 2%
Someone Else/Not Sure: 2%

ARIZONA

Hutchison: 46%
Daniels: 16%
Huckabee: 10%
Someone Else/Not Sure: 8%

MICHIGAN

Hutchison: 32%
Daniels: 30%
Ayotte: 15%
Huckabee: 12%
Paul: 3%
Someone Else/Not Sure: 8%

IDAHO

Hutchison: 59%
Ayotte: 12%
Daniels: 10%
Huckabee: 6%
Paul: 6%
Someone Else/Not Sure: 7%

NORTH DAKOTA

Hutchison: 41%
Daniels: 13%
Huckabee: 8%
Paul: 5%
Someone Else/Not Sure: 13%

Huntsman Endorses Hutchison - Is She Unstoppable?

Earlier this week, Governor Jon Huntsman withdrew from the primaries and endorsed Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison. His endorsement her vaulted her to victory in Nevada, as well as a huge win in Colorado and strong, second-place performances in Minnesota and Maine. She now leads in almost every Super Tuesday state, as well as the fast-approaching Arizona and Michigan primaries.

Can she be beaten? Judging by how up and down this race has been, sure. Will it be difficult for the other four? Certainly.

"Randomizer" (Will reflect in next polling update)
Bob McDonnell endorses Hutchison!

National Unemployment (January 2012): 9.0%
Obama Approval Rating: 45%
American Jobs Act set to be voted on in Senate (Hutchison and Ayotte, please indicate your vote on that - other candidates encouraged to comment on President's job plan)

"The American Jobs Act would provide money to state governments to hire more teachers and first responders, boost infrastructure spending to rebuild our country and compete with foreign investment, as well as provide further tax cuts to you. It would also seek to rebuild crumbling schools, and loosen a few regulations holding small businesses from hiring and expanding."
- President Obama

This turn will last for 72 hours! Please PM me on which states would would like to see polled.

There will be a debate next week!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #491 on: July 18, 2013, 12:07:12 AM »

Okay guys, things will be rough on my end for the next few weeks - I'll try my best to get an update in on Saturday night, but then I'll be in Oklahoma seven days for missions work, and I won't be taking my laptop (consider that a mini-break).
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #492 on: July 18, 2013, 12:09:54 AM »

"Thank you everyone! There's been so many people who have made not only tonight, but our victory earlier this week in Nevada, possible. I would first like to thank the residents of Colorado, Minnesota, Nevada, and Missouri for participating in one of the most important aspects of our nation, democracy. Thanks to the people this entire campaign has been possible and I've been able to meet so many individuals who are tired of the President's failed policies and more of the status quo! We need a President who works with Congress, especially during these hard economic times. We need a President who will no longer be weak with Iran and North Korea! We need a new President! (applause)

As we continue on in this Primary process there will be those who will attack this campaign and our message of positivity. We must move beyond this. Personal attacks have no place in politics. I believe instead of researching dirt on one another campaigns should actually spend time spreading their views on the important issues in this nation, especially unemployment. Together we can share and spread this message and together we'll win! Both here in the primaries and later on in the General Election! Its time for the GOP to retake the White House!"
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #493 on: July 18, 2013, 12:24:04 AM »

"Well, as its probably obvious why I'm here, I just want to thank you all for coming. In this Presidential Election Americans will be forced to make a choice. We can choose a truly better future for this nation, or we can continue with more economic disappointment and unemployment at 9%. Kay Hutchison is an advocate of small businesses and is the person who I believe would best represent the Party this November. While all the candidates in this race are excellent, and would be an improvement from the person who currently occupies the Oval Office, we need a dynamic leader in these next 4 years instead of just a standard politician. Kay is devoted to the American people and I believe would be a breath of fresh air in Washington. She'll tackle unemploymeny by stopping so much crushing regulation on small businesses, its common sense. A vote for Kay is a vote for victory at a time when our nation desperately needs it."
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #494 on: July 18, 2013, 06:29:45 AM »

Huckabee Victory Statement:

"Thank you to the great people of Missouri. Tonight, we had a comeback and proved to the naysayers that are campaign is alive and well it is because of the people in this state tonight! I first want to congratulate Senator Hutchison and Governor Daniels on their victories tonight. Now we look ahead and I think after tonight's contests there are three tickets to Super Tuesday and my friends we have one of them. [Cheers]

This campaign has been long, it has been trying at points, but in the end we will be better for it. In August we will rally in Tampa for our convention and we will be a united party, united by a common set of principles, ready to defeat Barack Obama and let there be no doubt, we will."
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #495 on: July 18, 2013, 09:39:18 AM »

OOC: The Unemployment rate is 9% still. That's worse than I thought. I hope this bill passes.

The American Jobs Act would provide money to state governments to hire more teachers and first responders, boost infrastructure spending to rebuild our country and compete with foreign investment, as well as provide further tax cuts to you. It would also seek to rebuild crumbling schools, and loosen a few regulations holding small businesses from hiring and expanding.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #496 on: July 18, 2013, 09:44:27 AM »

Hutchinson is beatable, but certainly it's going to be hard. Daniels is going to need an endorsement from one of the lower candidates in order to get the nomination.

Maybe Ayotte or Huckabee
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #497 on: July 18, 2013, 12:34:31 PM »

American Jobs Act Outline

$253 Billion In Tax Cuts and Credits. (57%)
$140 Billion In Spending Projects. (31%)
$54 Billion In Unemployment Benefits. (12%)

1. Cutting and suspending $245 billion worth of payroll taxes for qualifying employers and 160 million medium to low income employees.

2. Spending $62 billion for a Pathways Back to Work Program for expanding opportunities for low-income youth and adults.

3. $49 billion - Extending unemployment benefits for up to 6 million long-term beneficiaries.

4. $8 billion - Jobs tax credit for the long term unemployed.

5. $5 billion - Pathways back to work fund.

6. Spending $50 billion on both new & pre-existing infrastructure projects.

7. Spending $35 billion in additional funding to protect the jobs of teachers, police officers, and firefighters

8. Spending $30 billion to modernize at least 35,000 public schools and community colleges.

9. Spending $15 billion on a program that would hire construction workers to help rehabilitate and refurbishing hundreds of thousands of foreclosed homes and businesses.

10. Creating the National Infrastructure Bank (capitalized with $10 billion), originally proposed in 2007, to help fund infrastructure via private and public capital.

11. Creating a nationwide, interoperable wireless network for public safety, while expanding accessibility to high-speed wireless services.

12. Prohibiting discrimination in hiring against persons who are unemployed because of their status as unemployed persons.

13. Loosening regulations on small businesses that wish to raise capital, including through crowdfunding, while retaining investor protections.

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #498 on: July 20, 2013, 12:05:49 AM »
« Edited: July 20, 2013, 12:29:00 AM by Archduke Lumine »

Mitch Daniels's Schedule: February 8 to February 15, 2012:

Return of the Underdog:

"We now go to Michigan, hoping that we will obtain a major victory in the state. As you know, Michigan has suffered greatly the consequences of our troubled economy, and this state is a symbol of what we have to avoid and what we have to repeat across the country. I will campaign with a team of Governors: Rick Snyder, Tim Pawlenty and Scott Walker, while the rest of my campaign will create a strong base of support for Super Tuesday."

February 8th:

Initial Speech about the economy in Detroit, MI.
Barnstorm Detroit, MI with Rick Snyder.
Rallies in Detroit, MI with Tim Pawlenty and Scott Walker.
Fundraiser and Party in Campaign HQ in Detroit, MI.

"Many people have asked me about the American Jobs Act, and what do I think about it. Senate is soon to vote on this, and I have a somehwat conflicted position. You know, I'm glad that the President is finally making a real effort to adress our economic grievances, and he has done a bit of work to reach across the aisle. But I don't thin we are looking at a realistic or bold proposal in here. What we see is a mixture of regulations, de-regulations and a bunch of unrelated proposals. Do I agree with them? I agree with some of them, but I'm worried about the deficit. Sure, this plan wants to help Americans with their jobs, but choosing a road of more and more reckless spending is not helping, and it will not help unless we make sure our budget is balanced enough to sustain that spending. And let's be honest about it, policies like Obamacare are not helping."

February 9th:

Barnstorm Detroit, MI with Rick Snyder.
Rallies in Detroit, MI with Tim Pawlenty and Scott Walker.
Meetings with Republican Officers on the state.

"Guys, I need your help. Sen. Hutchinson is a great opponent and a great woman, but I strongly feel that in this field I can articulate the real message of what the party wants for America. Your Governor believes that, our volunteers believe that and I believe that. Won't you help me to convince the others?"

February 10th:

Tour of Detroit, MI with Rick Snyder, visiting:
-Colleges.
-Factories.
-Small business.

"Most of your sons probably believe that we Republicans are out of touch with the youth vote, and they probably believe that we know nothing about their problems. Hey, we were all young once (laughter), and we experienced a lot of trouble to get through college. If anything, we suffer from a lack of idealism because we like to be realist. Idealism is good as long as it allows you to believe in your ideals, but an excess of it might lead us to another Obama administration."

February 11th:

Tour of Detroit, MI with Rick Snyder, visiting:
-Colleges.
-Factories.
-Small business.

"I can feel the momentum growing, folks! Say what you want about inevitability, but this primary is far from over. We are just getting started on this, and we will win the Michigan primary with your help! I am 100% sure of that!"

February 12th:

Town Hall in Westland, MI with Scott Walker.
Town Hall in South Field, MI with Tim Pawlenty.
Barnstorming Grand Rapids, MI with Rick Snyder.

February 13th:

Town Hall in Troy, MI with Scott Walker.
Town Hall in Dearborn, MI with Tim Pawlenty.
Barnstorming Warren, MI with Rick Snyder.

"Deficit. Frankly, it's all about the deficit. I know it's hard for the average american to be concerned about our deficit when they have problems to find a decent job, but the problem is just going to grow larger and larger, and by the time we finally realize that the deficit is harming our country you will see China as the sole economic superpower and our economy will stagnate and collapse."

February 14th:

Bus Tour in Canton, MI, with the Governors.
Bus Tour in Waterford, MI, with the Governors.
Bus Tour in Sterling Heights, MI, with the Governors.

February 15th:

Bus Tour in Wyoming, MI, with the Governors.
Bus Tour in Pontiac, MI, with the Governors.
Bus Tour in Lansing, MI, with the Governors.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #499 on: July 20, 2013, 12:25:53 AM »

Daniels Campaign Surrogates:

Ohio:

John Kasich and Rob Portman:

February 8: Opening Campaign Offices in Columbus, Cleveland and Cincinatti, OH.
February 9-10: Barnstorming and Holding Rallies in Columbus and Cleveland, OH.
February 11: Town Halls in Parma, Lorain and Hamilton, OH.
February 12-15: Bus Tour in Toledo, Akron, Dayton and Canton, OH.

Massachusetts:

Condi Rice:

February 8: Rally and Fundraiser in Boston, MA.
February 9: Barnstorming Boston, MA.
February 10-11: Barnstorming Worcester, Springfield and Cambridge, MA.
February 12-15: Bus Tour in Brockton, Quincy, Newton and Somerville, MA.

Vermont:

John Sununu Sr. and John Sununu Jr:

February 8: Rally and Fundraiser in Burlington, VT.
February 9-12: Barnstorming and Holding Rallies in Burlington, VT.
February 13-15: Barnstorming Essex, Rutland and Colchester, VT.

Virginia:

Newt Gingrich and Rick Perry:

February 8-9: Barnstorming Virginia Beach and Norfolk, VA.
February 10-11: Town Halls in Suffolk, Lynchburg and Roanoke, VA.
February 12-15: Bus Tour in Hampton, Alexandria, Richmond and Arlington, VA.

Washington:

Rob McKenna and Brian Sandoval:

February 8-10: Barnstorming, holding Rallies and Fundraisers in Seattle, WA.
February 11-14: Barnstorming Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver and Bellevue, WA.
February 15: Town Halls in Yakima and Kent, WA.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies