2012 Election Game: Campaign Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:15:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2012 Election Game: Campaign Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: 2012 Election Game: Campaign Thread  (Read 79782 times)
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« on: April 27, 2013, 02:57:51 PM »

The best thing of running as Cain is that you can run a Joke Campaign and still do a serious close-to-reality work!
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 09:53:42 PM »

Herman Cain, a man with strong Pizza credentials.

I would take control over Cain campaign if it wasn't my Nader 08 Campaign...
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 10:20:33 AM »

Mitch Daniels will put an end on this primary quite soon =)
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 09:35:32 PM »

Would anybody be mad if I made Bill Clinton my VP?

Probably, but I could be Joe Biden if Jayhawker allow me and Spiral don't mind. I may drop the ball after sometime though.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 10:02:41 PM »

I have just realized that a guy from Arkansas is going with the New Hampshire candidate and the New Hampshire guy is playing the Arkansas Governor! =P
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 08:41:26 AM »

That is pretty crazy! I thought that Mitch had cleared the field in Iowa, since he lost NH, SC and FL, things are getting difficult to him. I'm also surprised with Huckabee Results, I thought that he would give up after loosing SC. Now Huntsman must win NV if he wants to stay in the race or maybe wait Super tuesday...
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2013, 07:06:16 PM »

Hutchison/Huntsman Tongue
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2013, 07:35:54 PM »

Now Ron is back! I will challenge Obama with Jesse Jackson Tongue
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2013, 09:04:08 PM »

Ron Paul Feb 4th-7th Campaign Schedule:

Feb 4th:
Rally in Las Vegas, NV
Speech with Snoop Dogg in Carson City NV
Town Hall in Reno, NV

Feb 5th:
Rally in Fountain, CO
Town Hall in Colorado Springs
Speech at Air Force Academy, CO

Feb 6th:
Rally in Kansas City, MO
Town Hall in Carthage, MO
Speech in Saint Louis, MO

Feb 7th:
Rally in Saint Paul, MN
Town Hall in Bloomington, MN
Speech in Duluth, MN

Surrogates:
Rand Paul: Barnstorming NV
Justin Amash: Barnstorming NV
Snoop Dogg: Barnstorming NV
Kelly Clarkson: Barnstorming CO
Andrew Napolitano: Barnstorming MN
Barry Goldwater Jr.: Barnstorming NV
Walter Jones: Barnstorming MO
Joe Perry: Barnstorming NV
Aimee Allen: Barnstorming MN
Michael Scheuer: Barnstorming MN
Gary Johnson: Barnstorming NV and CO
Chuck Baldwin: Barnstorming MN
Penn Jillette: Barnstorming NV

Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2013, 09:44:27 AM »

Hutchinson is beatable, but certainly it's going to be hard. Daniels is going to need an endorsement from one of the lower candidates in order to get the nomination.

Maybe Ayotte or Huckabee
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2013, 06:09:35 PM »

I was thinking about a Fox News - Pepsi Co - Trump GOP Primary Debate, hosted by Donald Trump and Ann Coulter (Terrible Team anyway). It will be funny and I'll try to mix jokes and questions on the program. I think that it could be funny, entertaining and it would make the dynamics of this thread more interesting!

What do you say? I already have some questions in mind... Smiley
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2013, 07:32:40 PM »

Statement of Donald Trump about the 2012 Race

You know what? This Presidential Race is starting to become pretty boring! I want to make a Debate; I'll be hosting and I'll make things incredible! It is going to be a debate like you have never seen! At the beginning we are going to have some fireworks, then we are going to see some singers and then the debate! It is going to be incredible, not the boring liberal-media malarkey!

Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2013, 07:46:41 PM »

He will also sing "Imagine there is no Pizza" and "Pokemon Song". Brazilian singer Michel Teló and his horrible success "Ai se eu te pego" will also happen!
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2013, 09:10:57 PM »

OOC: Hmmmm... As much I would like to continue, and even considering that I still have some advantages going forward, I'm going to consider the possibility of dropping out after next update. Sure, I can still upset in several places, but too many defeats to Hutchinson are making my position far weaker than Santorum fighting Romney in OTL.

Don't forget that you are Biden Tongue (in 92).
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2013, 09:18:55 PM »

OOC: Hmmmm... As much I would like to continue, and even considering that I still have some advantages going forward, I'm going to consider the possibility of dropping out after next update. Sure, I can still upset in several places, but too many defeats to Hutchinson are making my position far weaker than Santorum fighting Romney in OTL.

Don't forget that you are Biden Tongue (in 92).

Indeed, I should focus on bringing the Biden Express to the White House! That said, my dream is to play as Dan Quayle in an election game or timeline (1996 or 2000), create an intellectual side for him and actually win, just for fun.

I'm willing to make a timeline of Jerry Brown's Presidency from 1980 to 1988. I would need to withdrawn from many other things, such as Atlasia and the 92 Interactive Timeline, so it will take time until the "The Shape of Things to Come: The Zen Presidency of Jerry Brown" happen!
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2013, 06:41:31 AM »

I would like to help the Democrats!
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2013, 03:47:33 PM »

You can serve as Clinton.

I say three days, but it is almost always longer.

I know, but this game will keep rolling untill february I expect and I don't think that I will be able to be Hillary so much time? Can I be just a surrogate? Like Jerry Brown?
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2013, 03:30:39 PM »

I could play as Hillary, just to help Clinton96 if he wants...
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2013, 09:08:36 PM »

My schedule will come tomorrow...
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2013, 11:15:51 AM »

Hillary Clinton Schedule  - September 24th to September 30th

Ohio Barnstorm (September 24th to September 27th)

September 24th (With Sherrod Brown and John Gleen)

Meet & Greet in Toledo, OH.
Rally in Toledo, OH.
Door to Door in Cleveland, OH.
Rally in Cleveland, OH.

Chris Christie likes to say that I'm not campaigning, that I'm not interested on the future of this country but he has been a great liar because Hillary Rodham Clinton is ready for duty!

September 25th (With Sherrod Brown)
Meet & Greet in Mentor, OH.
Meet & Greet in Lorain, OH.
Meet & Greet in Akron, OH.

Deliver a Speech about Women Rights in Akron, OH.

... Women must be very proud of having two of us running for President and Vice-President of the United States simultaneously and I'm also very proud of taking part on this! However, this doesn’t necessarily mean that Kelly Ayotte is running in favor of women rights! Just take a look at Ayotte's Record and you will see that she hasn't done a thing for gender equality during her tenure as Attorney General in New Hampshire and as Senator in Washington D.C.! She voted against the Lilly Ledbetter Act, she is against legislation promoting the reduction of the 25% gender gap in salaries that we currently have in America and she doesn't favor the right of women to decide what they should do with their own body.

I'm warning you my friends, if we want stronger gender equality and if we want a better life for women, Ayotte/Christie is not the vote that you should cast in November! If you want someone to that will really fight for women, then you should vote for Obama/Clinton in the Presidential Election and for the Democratic Candidate in your Congressional Ticket! ...

September 26th   (With Ted Strickland and Sherrod Brown)

Meet & Greet in Warren, OH.
Meet & Greet in Canton, OH.
Door to Door in Columbus, OH.
Rally in Columbus, OH.

September 27th  (With Ted Strickland and Sherrod Brown)

Meet & Greet in Dayton, OH.
Rally in Dayton, OH.
Meet & Greet in Cincinnati, OH.
Town Hall in Cincinnati, OH.

Retired Nurse Joanne Harrys: Many people are talking about the Ventura/Paul ticket and about the fact that they are getting momentum, what do you have to say about that?

Hillary:I congratulate Mr.Ventura and Mr.Paul for enriching the debates and this campaign by bringing the issues of civil liberties and world peace that are always important and that Obama and I have never ignored. However, don't see their ticket as a feasible alternative for this country. They have an agenda that is really dangerous for this nation; their obsession with the Gold Standard and their enthusiasm with very deep cuts in our budget will slow down our economic growth and will very possibly make the United States enter in an other depression. Furthermore, I believe that they are being too naive about the political process and I can't see how their ideas will be totally enabled by Congress. Quiet frankly, I can't blame Ventura for that, he doesn't know how things are done in Washington but Ron Paul has been a long time member of the House of Representatives and he never passed any significant legislation! That is not what we want for our country!

Virginia  Barnstorm (September 28th to September 30th)

September  28th  (With Bill Clinton, Tim Kaine and Mark Warner)

Meet & Greet in Dale, VA.
Meet & Greet in Arlington, VA.
Door to Door in Arlington, VA.
Rally in Arlington, VA.

September 29th  (With Bill Clinton, Tim Kaine and Mark Warner)

Meet & Greet in Richmond, VA.
Rally in Richmond, VA.
Meet & Greet in Hampton, VA.
Rally in Hampton, VA.

September 30th (With Bill Clinton, Tim Kaine and Mark Warner)

Rally in Newport News, VA.
Rally in Norfolk, VA.
Door to Door in Virginia Beach, VA.
Rally in Virginia Beach, VA.

Bill Clinton: As a Former President that tried to pursuit healthcare reform with my beloved wife, I know very well how the Republican Party is not really interested on changing our disastrous healthcare system. Just like when they killed our plan, they are trying to do now. They have made a dozen of attempts to repeal the Affordable Care Act, but President Obama vetoed all of them.   Healthcare Reform was an incomplete part of my Agenda that our President was able to achieve and I'm really happy about this. Now, if we want that those revolutionary changes are kept, then we shall not vote in the Republican Party. Isn't that true honey baby!?

Hillary Clinton: Exactly Darling. The Republican Party has only one answer for Healthcare Reform, repeal the Affordable Care Act and help the Health Insurance industry to return  to the status quo. I would like to remember that, unlike the Republicans, we have been able to create a fairer healthcare system and we are going to see the greatest benefits of the Affordable Care Act in the next few years! No more people being denied care because of preexisting conditions, no more working families declaring bankruptcy because of skyrocketing prices and many more Americans having for the first time in their lives good coverage! All of those major accomplishments will only be kept if we sent a strong message to Washington that we want four more years of Barack Obama!
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2013, 02:06:49 PM »
« Edited: December 19, 2013, 02:12:44 PM by SoIA Superique »

The Vice Presidential Debate should happen on November 11th, unless you have changed things...

The debate will happen in Kentucky?
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2013, 03:12:30 PM »
« Edited: December 19, 2013, 03:14:04 PM by SoIA Superique »

Hillary Clinton Schedule - October 1st to October 7th

Hey Christie, I heard that you were a good governor, but what do you say about your record on job creation? Looks like a pretty terrible record hun!

Having some fun on Missouri

October 1st

With Jay Nixon and Claire McCaskill:

Debate Prep
Meet & Greet in St. Louis, MO.
Rally in St. Louis, MO.
Door to Door in Columbia, MO.
Speech on Foreign Policy in Columbia, MO.

“After George McGovern Campaign, many Republicans started to talk that the Democratic Party was weak on Foreign Policy but the Obama Administration, just like when Bill was President, is showing for those neoconservatives that we can deal much better with those matters than the Republicans can.  The Bush Presidency was a disaster and now we see how the Democratic Party can deal better with our national security concerns.  As Secretary of State, I’ve worked with President Obama on ending the war on Iraq; our troops are schedule to leave Afghanistan in 2014 and with a pragmatic approach we are saving many innocent lives that would be killed by tyrants during the Arab Spring.

Just take a look at our great foreign policy record: we have made what President Bush and his friend Dick Cheney were unable to do, we’ve killed Osama Bin Laden and terrorism is gradually coming under control. Despite this entire talking coming from the GOP, we are bringing a successful way to handle Foreign Policy and National Security. We are promoting Democracy, we are fighting against terrorism and we are saving thousands of soldiers’ life that otherwise would be engaging on more interventionism of the Republican Party and more importantly all of that without all the euphoria of King Dubya and conservative media outlets calling us un-Americans and unpatriotic.  Now, just imagine how this country will be if Kelly “W” Ayotte is elected President? It would be just terrible!”

October 2nd
With Jay Nixon and Claire McCaskill

Town Hall in Jefferson City, MO.
Meet & Greet in Sedalia, MO.
Door to Door in Springfield, MO.
Rally in Springfield, MO.

Missouri is on play folks! The Barack Obama Team is going everywhere in the nation to make it voices heard about all of our efforts to reduce unemployment and make this country develop! I believe that you can make a difference on this election! You voted for Jay Nixon, you voted for me and since 2008 and 2006 respectively you are seeing the benefits of having Democrats in charge of statewide office! Now, all you have to do is vote for Barack Obama this year and vote for a Democratic House Candidate. If you do this at November, then you will know how you’ve contributed for a greater America!

October 3rd:
With Jay Nixon and Claire McCaskill:

Town Hall in Independence, MO.
Door to Door in Independence, MO.
Meet & Greet in Kansas City, MO.
Rally in Kansas City, MO.

Gaining ground on New Hampshire
October 4th
With Jeanne Shaheen, Maggie Hassan and John Lynch:
Meet & Greet in Concord, NH
Bus Tour visiting cities between Concord and Manchester, NH.
Rally in Manchester, NH.

John Lynch  delivers a speech on Ayotte’s Record:

“The people of New Hampshire know that Kelly Ayotte is not perfectly in line with their ideas! She is a strong opponent of our civil liberties and she is against Gay Marriage! The people of New Hampshire voted already on that, they approved gay marriage and they are usually pro-choice, they cannot vote for someone that not share their beliefs! As Senator, she showed her intentions not to overturn the DOMA, she doesn’t want that gay couples adopt children and she is not willing to compromise on several matters! That is not the spirit of New Hampshire and the electorate cannot vote on someone that doesn’t share his beliefs! Kelly Ayotte is not a moderate that some are trying to portrait her, she may not be a loony from the Tea Party but she is a very radical conservative that still wants to keep it up with an agenda that help the rich, shrink the middle class and derails our nation’s future!

I’m sure that New Hampshire doesn’t want someone like that to be its President and I that is why I’m asking your vote for Obama’s Reelection. There is much more to do and we can do it if you provide us with your help. But to do that we have to have a proactive President that fights for the Middle Class and that kind of President is Barack Obama. ”

October 5th

Meet & Greet in Manchester, NH.
Door to Door in Derry, NH.
Barnstorm Nashua, NH.
Town Hall in Nashua, NH.
Debate Prep

October 6th
Meet & Greet in Portsmouth, NH.
Town Hall in Dover, NH.
Debate Prep
Rally in Rochester, NH.

“The Economy is improving my friends, unemployment is dropping, economical activity is getting stronger and we have passed all those months creating jobs! When Obama got into the White House, he noticed how did George Bush and the Republican Party create this terrible mess and it is taking time to solve the problems created by the previous administration but things are improving. However, this growth will only last if we take more actions and that is why we need an Obama’s Second Term. We need to invest more on education, we need to consolidate healthcare reform and we need to invest in our energy systems and on green jobs. All of those actions will help us change this country and make it more competitive on Global Markets.  If we want a stronger America, we need to vote for Barack/Clinton! The Republican Party will destroy all of our good legacy and that is not what we want for our nation.”

October 7th

Flies to the Debate Place and more prep there!

Oh! Dubya's Big Boy, that is a nice one!

Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2013, 11:50:28 AM »

Bump? :/
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2013, 08:49:41 PM »
« Edited: December 30, 2013, 08:51:32 PM by SoIA Superique »

Hillary Debates: Happily and Gracefully

You know, I'm not a fond of quoting the Baroness, but now is time for saying: The Lady's not for turning. God damn it! I love to debate!

You must be logged in to read this quote.

First of all Martha, I would like to say that I’m glad to be here debating with Christie and Ron Paul about the important matters that surround our nation. I hope that during this debate I can show for the American people what an Obama Second Term has to offer and I hope that the American share our values and ideas. Obama and I believe that one of the important matters of this election is caring about the working families of America and we have a proven record on that matter. The Democratic support of the Auto-Bailout and the success of its application by President Obama just show how we are committed to improve the life of all American families of our nation.

I strongly agree with Vice-President Biden; I have no doubts that it was a success. The automobile companies are steadily recovering, studies are saying that we have saved one and a half million jobs, GM and Chrysler are becoming stronger companies and that was crucial to recover the American Economy. More importantly, the bailout is paying for itself and it's not increasing our deficit in the long run! However, it’s very important to draw the line on who supported this bailout after all! When we were some years ago, the Bush Bailout was approved by a Democratic Congress and Senate and faced strong opposition of many Republicans, Ron Paul included. I'm not saying that everyone opposed it but just go over the web, surf a little bit and you will find Mitt Romney, one important leadership of the party, saying that Detroit should have gone bankrupt. Now, during the election year, many Republicans are flip-flopping on that matter because the auto-bailout was in fact a success of the Obama’s Administration

There are many examples of great Vice-Presidents during my lifetime: Al Gore was a great man, LBJ was also a good example of a good VP but the one who always appeared to me as a game changer Vice-President is my friend Joe.  Mr. Biden was not just an advisor for President Obama; he was a close friend and an important fighter of the President Agenda in Congress. As Vice-President, I don’t expect to have any different role on Obama’s Administration than what Joe Biden did. I’ll try to bring my experience as first lady of Bill, as Senator of New York and as Secretary of State to help Obama on the important goal of his Presidency: to bring jobs, good healthcare and a new, more environmentally-friendly country and better America for everyone.

I want to help the President on areas that I’ve worked closely during my political life. I believe that on an Obama’s Second Term, I could advise the President on the area of Foreign Policy and National Security and I would also be glad to bring more freedom for every woman on this land. I believe that it’s crucial to give more efforts to gender equality and I believe that women rights ought to be more respected on this nation and I hope to work tirelessly on that issue with President Obama. I believe that as Vice-President, working closely with my Commander in Chief,  I can deliver more things for the American Women than anything an Ayotte's Presidency can deliver. Just take a look at records, we want to keep this fight for stronger women rights, they don't!

The disagreements and any problem of relationship that I had with President Obama where left a long time ago, actually they were left even before Obama reached the White House.  I trust very strongly on President Obama and he trusts me a lot, otherwise he wouldn’t have chosen me as his Secretary of State and as his running mate. I’m proud to work with the President and I believe that we have built a strong relationship after all. Another things is important to stress, even if we have any disagreements, something that we do not have, we wouldn’t let that minor issues of the campaign that happened 4 years ago ruin our agenda. President Obama is a proven leader and he has been a great President.

Excuse me Martha but all those accusations that President Obama and me can’t work together are a bunch of malarkey! Just look at our record when we worked together: Bin Laden is dead, we are finally putting an end on the Iraq War and we are leaving responsibly Afghanistan. Does any ticket have this joint record during this election cycle? Does any ticket have the same ideological unity that we have? Does any ticket can work better than us? I don’t think so…
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2014, 05:59:24 PM »

OOC: Wow 30%? That's pretty awfull.... I couldn't disagree more with that result... Anyway, the worst thing was seeing that all my questions were about being VP or my relation with the President.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies