2012 Election Game: Campaign Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:50:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2012 Election Game: Campaign Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: 2012 Election Game: Campaign Thread  (Read 79816 times)
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« on: May 26, 2013, 09:59:54 PM »

Jesse Ventura Schedule: December 1 - December 4, 2011

December 1
-Town Hall in Duluth, MN
-Rally in Minneapolis, MN
-Rally and Fundraiser in St. Paul, MN
-Appearance on The O’Reilly Factor

December 2
-Rally in Rochester, MN
-Rally and Fundraiser in Brooklyn Park, MN
-Appearance on Real Time with Bill Maher
-Appearance on Hardball with Chris Matthews

December 3
-Town Hall in Augusta, ME
-Town Hall in Auburn, ME
-Rally in Brunswick, ME
-Rally in Bangor, ME

December 4
-Appearance on Meet the Press
-Appearance on Fox News Sunday
-Appearance on State of the Union
-Appearance on This Week

Do you know how many documents the government labeled as top secret last year? 16 million. That's absurd! It seems like that's virtually everything they put out, isn't it? They allow no room for transparency, so the average Joe can't get down to the bottom of things. I'm entitled to know what kinds of ordeals are going on by the federal government daily, and you know why? I pay taxes. So, all of the covert operations and all of the bailouts are paid with my tax dollars, and I think the American public would like to know where exactly their hard-earned money is going towards. My campaign is here to make that happen.

TV Ad

NARRATOR: Here we go, another election cycle. Same old candidates, same old agendas, same empty promises. Just business as usual, eh?

VENTURA: Well, not anymore. I’m Governor Jesse Ventura. I’m NOT like those career politicians out there. No special interest groups bestow their gifts on me, because they know that I’m an independent voice. My concern isn’t for lobbyists or corporations—it’s for the people. Join me, and together we can take this country back from the cronies in Washington.

PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 09:49:50 PM »

Jesse Ventura Campaign Schedule:  December 5 - December 11

December 5
-Town Hall in Bozeman, MT
-Town Hall in Butte, MT
-Rally and Fundraiser in Billings, MT
-Appearance on The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer
-Appearance on Piers Morgan Tonight

The fact is, Piers, that this two-party system we have in this country is bunk. They allow no room for genuine competition so that new people and ideas can emerge and prosper. Instead, what we get at the voting booth is Coke and Pepsi: one is slightly sweeter than the other, and that's all the difference that you get. If people would stop voting for Democrats and Republicans all the time, maybe this country would see an upswing, because they sure as hell aren't doing anything to fix the problems we have. I'm absolutely horrified at the direction that this country has taken especially in recent years because of these goons. Make no mistake: I'm in this race to win. Whenever I've decided to jump in a race, it's always been to win. At this stage, I feel that it's my obligation as a veteran and as a patriot to stand up against this political abomination and to provide a clear, alternative choice for voters as fed up with the system as I am.

December 6
-Rally and Fundraiser in Buffalo, NY
-Rally and Fundraiser in Rochester, NY
-Occupy Wall Street event in New York City, NY
-Appearance on Hannity

You know, I can see why the mainstream media is afraid to cover you: the people are finally fed up with the establishment! Unfortunately, the sad truth is that this entire political system we're confronted with is dominated by the interests of the financial elite. None of the Republican candidates out there besides Ron Paul and Buddy Roemer give a damn about the plight of the average American, and I certainly don't see President Obama making any bold efforts to prosecute corrupt and irresponsible banksters either. Both the Democrats and the Republicans are bought off and paid for by these financial interests out here in Wall Street, so that's why nothing changes no matter what party comes into office. Do you want proof? During the last election, the top donors for both Obama and McCain included the likes of Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, and JPMorgan—the very same institutions that helped to cause this recession yet were ultimately bailed out. As we can see, no one was put to jail for anything. If I'm president, I'll rock the entire system and crack down on these fraudulent banksters once and for all!

December 7
-Town Hall in Fairbanks, AK
-Town Hall in Juneau, AK
-Town Hall in Wasilla, AK
-Rally and Fundraiser in Anchorage, AK

December 8
-Rally in Minot, ND
-Rally in Grand Forks, ND
-Rally in Bismarck, ND
-Rally and Fundraiser in Fargo, ND

December 9
-Town Hall in Brookings, SD
-Town Hall in Aberdeen, SD
-Rally in Rapid City, SD
-Rally in Sioux Falls, SD

December 10
-Rally and Fundraiser in Columbia, MO
-Rally and Fundraiser in Kansas City, MO
-Rally and Fundraiser in St. Louis, MO
-Appearance on Stossel

December 11
-Rally and Fundraiser in Minneapolis, MN
-Rally and Fundraiser in Duluth, MN
-Rally and Fundraiser in St. Paul, MN
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 03:51:00 PM »
« Edited: June 04, 2013, 04:37:06 PM by Spiral »

Jesse Ventura Campaign Schedule: December 12 - December 18

December 12
-Rally and Fundraiser in Austin, TX
-Rally and Fundraiser in Dallas, TX
-Rally and Fundraiser in Houston, TX
-Rally and Fundraiser in San Antonio, TX

Texas has always been a place that prides itself in its independence. Well, I'll have you know that I'm the same way! I don't curtail to the Democrat-Republican way of politics that has plagued this country for so long. Whenever I've run for office, I've always been an independent man, who doesn't blindly follow orders from my higher-ups. I think for myself, and I care about the people that I represent, unlike the vast majority of politicians today, being partisan for the sake of helping out their own party. Perhaps concern for the people is third or fourth on their list of priorities. And let me make it very clear to all of you out there: concern for the people is number one on my list!

December 13
-Appearance on Good Morning America
-Town Hall in Gillette, WY
-Town Hall in Laramie, WY
-Rally and Fundraiser in Casper, WY
-Rally and Fundraiser in Cheyenne, WY

December 14
-Town Hall in Idaho Falls, ID
-Rally in Meridian, ID
-Rally in Nampa, ID
-Rally and Fundraiser in Boise, ID

December 15
-Town Hall in York, ME
-Town Hall in Waterville, ME
-Town Hall in Saco, ME
-Rally and Fundraiser in Portland, ME

Let me tell you, people are ready to make a change. I can just feel it in the air at this point. They're sick of the pointless games played by the two political gangs in this country, holding us as hostages in the process. They've wrecked our economy, they've put us all in massive debt, they've peeled back our freedoms, and they've sent our kids to die abroad. How can you really justify all this? It's very clear that they won't reverse course on any of this, so something must be done. That's where I come in. If you vote me into office, I'll do everything in my power to break the two-party dictatorship and return control back to the people, where it rightly belongs.

December 16
-Town Hall in Wasilla, AK
-Town Hall in College, AK
-Town Hall in Sitka, AK
-Rally in Anchorage, AK
-Appearance on Freedom Watch

Judge, we're losing our freedoms as we speak. The government has been systematically dismantling the Constitution and its civil liberties that it provides citizens. Ungodly laws like the PATRIOT Act have made total surveillance a reality that's being ignored by most of the guys up there in Washington, who just push that further. The people can't assemble or protest anymore without fear of police abuse, like what we've seen with the Occupy Wall Street movement. What's worse, you can't even be secure in getting due process as an American citizen before getting the punishment of a crime, as seen by Anwar Al-Awlaki's death by drone in Yemen. This is just insane.

December 17
-Town Hall in Lakeville, MN
-Town Hall in Burnsville, MN
-Town Hall in Mankato, MN

December 18
-Town Hall in Edina, MN
-Town Hall in Apple Valley, MN
-Town Hall in Maplewood, MN
-Town Hall in White Bear Lake, MN

[OOC: I'm curious to see some general election polls, so we can see how I and the Republicans stack up against Obama at the moment.]
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 01:42:16 PM »
« Edited: June 07, 2013, 03:35:32 PM by Spiral »

Jesse Ventura Campaign Schedule: December 19 - December 25

December 19
-Town Hall in Helena, MT
-Town Hall in Kalispell, MT
-Town Hall in Belgrade, MT

December 20
-Town Hall in Anaconda, MT
-Town Hall in Havre, MT
-Rally and Fundraiser in Missoula, MT
-Appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

December 21
-Rally in Gresham, OR
-Rally in Salem, OR
-Rally in Eugene, OR
-Rally in Portland, OR
-Appearance on Late Night with David Letterman

LETTERMAN: So, governor, how does it feel to be back in the political spotlight again?

VENTURA: As good as it can be, I suppose. Going around the country, I see a lot of people enthusiastic about my campaign. I'll tell ya, a lot of these folks have been voting Democrat and Republican all their lives, but I get so many of them coming up to me after the rallies and stating that they're willing to vote for an independent like me without it feeling like a 'wasted vote' to them. That's progress if anything. My other goal besides to win is to obliterate the myth of the wasted vote with third-party candidates, and if the momentum keeps going at this rate, that could very well happen.

LETTERMAN: What do you think about the other candidates in the race?

VENTURA: Oh, I don't think much about them. [audience laughs] Well, I take that back: I'm very fond of Ron Paul, who I endorsed for the Republican nomination, as well as Buddy Roemer, who I think is taking a very noble stance against big money. I would be content if either were the nominee for their party, though I doubt it's going to happen because the establishment won't let it happen. Otherwise, I think everyone else are hacks. The other Republicans are just like Bush--they love militarism and crony capitalism. And as for Obama, where's the change I heard so much about? He's just like Bush too, but he's even worse when it comes to the wars, our civil liberties, and so on. Come the general election, I'll be the only choice for voters if they want to see a true difference in policy.

LETTERMAN: One last question: Do you really think that you can win this thing?

VENTURA: It's definitely possible, so long as the people are willing to vote for me. Let's look at this, David: I'm polling at 3% nationally right now, and considerably higher in select states. When I first jumped in the governor's race in Minnesota back in 1998, I was only polling at 5%. I still have almost a year's worth of time to catch up, so the two parties better watch it. [winks]

LETTERMAN: Thank you for your time, Governor Ventura.

VENTURA: Glad to be here again, David.

December 22
-Rally and Fundraiser in Aurora, CO
-Rally and Fundraiser in Colorado Springs, CO
-Rally and Fundraiser in Northeast Jefferson, CO
-Rally and Fundraiser in Denver, CO

I heard that you'll be voting on a measure next year on whether to legalize marijuana. I say, it's been long enough already! The War on Drugs has been a total failure all around. After more then forty years of this federal policy, drugs are still as accessible to people, if not more now, and our prison populations are through the roof with non-violent criminals occupying them because of petty crimes like possessing a little pot. This isn't the way to go forward. When Obama first came into office, I was slightly optimistic about changes happening in this respect, because his administration early on promised it wouldn't crack down on medical marijuana dispensaries where they're legal anymore. What has happened instead? Now the Obama administration pulled back on that promise, and is cracking down on the facilities at a rate not even seen during Bush's term in office. The answer is simple: we've got to legalize marijuana. Do you really want to see billions of more taxpayer dollars and the lives of innocent people go down the drain?

December 23
-Town Hall in Bedford, NH
-Rally in Concord, NH
-Rally in Nashua, NH
-Rally in Manchester, NH
-Appearance on Conan

AUDIENCE MEMBER: What do you think about this controversy with Mitch Daniels and how he's not conservative enough for people like Mike Huckabee?

VENTURA: It's all baloney. All of these clowns are trumpeting the 'conservative' mantle to their name like they actually practice it, but it's not true. How can you be a 'conservative' and refuse to cut spending on areas like defense, and how can you be one when you continue to let atrocious deficits happen because of that? I'm a Goldwater conservative--I'm fiscally conservative and socially liberal. The Republicans we have today are just as financially reckless as the Democrats supposedly are.

December 24
-Rally in Plymouth, MN
-Rally in Duluth, MN
-Rally in Saint Paul, MN

December 25
-Rally in Reno, NV
-Rally in Paradise, NV
-Rally in Henderson, NV
-Rally and Fundraiser in Las Vegas, NV
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 10:44:21 AM »
« Edited: June 13, 2013, 11:03:49 AM by Spiral »

Jesse Ventura Campaign Schedule: December 26 - January 1

December 26
-Rally in Twin Falls, ID
-Rally in Caldwell, ID
-Rally in Pocatello, ID
-Appearance on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

December 27
-Town Hall in Wind River, WY
-Town Hall in Laramie, WY
-Town Hall in Jackson Hole, WY
-Rally in Casper, WY
-Appearance on The Colbert Report

COLBERT: I'm sitting here with former Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura. Let's see, governor, mayor, actor, professional wrestler, Navy SEAL, author, and bodyguard for the Rolling Stones. Is there anything you HAVEN'T done?

VENTURA: I can think of one thing off the bat: President of the United States. [audience cheers]

COLBERT: Well, okay then. But tell me, why are you running as an independent? I can't really trust anyone who isn't a Republican, you see.

VENTURA: Well, because I don't stand for anything that either the Democrats or Republicans advocate for. For instance, I actually want to end the wars for good, bring our boys home, and restore our Constitutional freedoms unlike the Democrats, who have just been all talk. I want to cut spending, balance the budget, and lower taxes for everybody unlike the Republicans, who have only just spouted this stuff off too without substance. The party system as a whole is corrupt, too, and politicians by and large will listen to the word of the party elders above their own constituents back home, which is tragic. I have no allegiance to any party, because I'm not one to kiss up to my higher-ups regularly. You put me in a debate with the two party candidates, and I'll show them who's boss.

COLBERT: Wow. I think he's got me convinced, ladies and gentlemen. JESSE VENTURA 2012!

December 28
-Rally in Warwick, RI
-Rally in Cranston, RI
-Rally in Pawtucket, RI
-Rally in Providence, RI

December 29
-Town Hall in Kenai, AK
-Town Hall in Kodiak, AK
-Rally in Juneau, AK
-Rally in Anchorage, AK

December 30
-Rally in Fort Worth, TX
-Rally in El Paso, TX
-Rally in Arlington, TX
-Rally in Corpus Christi, TX

December 31
-Rally and Fundraiser in St. Cloud, MN
-Appearance on Your World with Neil Cavuto
-Appearance on CNN Newsroom
-Appearance on The Rachel Maddow Show

This campaign is very serious. Already we're gaining momentum nationwide as more people are tuning in to my message. Aside from my home state of Minnesota, we're also polling very good especially in places like Alaska, Maine, and Montana. I think my success so far has been because the people are tired of having only Coke and Pepsi as their choices at the voting booth, and they see me as something entirely new as refreshing to offer. My campaign team will be rolling out a new TV ad in the next week or two, and we'll really kick things in high gear from that point on.

January 1
-Rally in Sioux City, IA
-Rally in Davenport, IA
-Rally in Cedar Rapids, IA
-Rally in Des Moines, IA

I believe I have a lot of fans here in Iowa. I tell you what, folks, let's show the parties and the media how strong we are out here already. Two days from now, the Republicans are going to have their caucus here. I want all of my supporters in Iowa to go out and come in support of Congressman Ron Paul's candidacy. Ron is a good man, and I endorsed him for the Republican nomination before I started my own campaign. Unfortunately, the Republican establishment is doing everything they can to suppress his ability to have a fighting chance. Well, let's show those party bosses who the people really support, why don't we?
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 05:30:46 PM »
« Edited: June 17, 2013, 05:35:44 PM by Spiral »

Jesse Ventura Campaign Schedule: January 2 and 3

January 2
-Town Hall in Inver Grove Heights, MN
-Town Hall in Andover, MN
-Town Hall in Brooklyn Center, MN
-Town Hall in Winona, MN
-Appearance on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

AUDIENCE MEMBER #1: What is your solution to our problems in the Middle East?

VENTURA: Simple: get out. That's all you have to do: just plain get out of there. For thousands of years that whole region has been engulfed in chaos and turmoil, and it sure as heck doesn't look like that will improve anytime soon. Our foreign intervention over many decades, but especially the last ten years or so, has only escalated the problems both for the people who live there and for the people here domestically. What good is it continuing to squander billions of dollars and thousands of lives for what is essentially a lost cause? The people clearly don't even want us occupying their lands, so it's a much better route to pull out and save our resources than still going on the current path we've been taking.

AUDIENCE MEMBER #2: How has your experience in public office prepared you for the job of president?

VENTURA: Oh, it was certainly a wake-up call to me about how dire the situation really is. I came into the governorship with a few priorities on my agenda: reforming the tax system, creating a unicameral legislature, decreasing class sizes, and improving mass transit. But the thing is that both the two major parties in the state legislature were diametrically opposed to much of what I advocated for just because it was me, a rouge independent. Nevertheless, I managed to get quite a good amount of my proposals becoming official law with a lot of negotiation, and I'm proud of my record. As president, I would be just as vigorous in what I want to accomplish, and my victory would certainly act as a mandate to the Republicans and Democrats that the American people want real change instead of the same old BS.

January 3
-Town Hall in Cape Elizabeth, ME
-Town Hall in Falmouth, ME
-Town Hall in Sanford, ME
-Appearance on The Situation Room

BLITZER: Governor Ventura, who do you think will win the Iowa caucuses tonight?

VENTURA: I don't know. But the odds that the victor will be a same-old, same-old neocon Republican is pretty likely, because that's how you can define all of the frontrunners for the nomination. Although I'm rooting for my friend Congressman Paul in Iowa, I'm not entirely confident that he'll win, but I've instructed all of my followers in the state to go in support of him tonight, so I suppose we'll see how that goes once the results come in.

BLITZER: You didn't jump in the election as a Democrat or a Republican, but as an independent. Explain to our viewers what this experience has been like for you so far.

VENTURA: Well, it's certainly difficult all around, because the two parties do everything in their power to suppress the opportunity for a third voice to jump in and make a dent in the race. Ballot access is the worst aspect of it, I'd say, because the guidelines for how many signatures depends state-by-state, and if they don't want ya on the ballot, they'll try very hard to sue you out of it. However, that aside, this has been a tremendous opportunity for me. I've traveled across the country and so many people have been receptive to my message, and have really been yearning to have a true choice in a presidential election. I'm pleased with what my campaign has been able to achieve thus far, and I'm excited to see where this election will take us in the coming months.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2013, 11:17:40 PM »

Let's see it all tonight, I say.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2013, 11:09:46 AM »

Jesse Ventura Campaign Schedule: January 4 - January 8

January 4
-Rally in Gary, IN
-Rally in Bloomington, IN
-Rally and Fundraiser in Evansville, IN
-Rally and Fundraiser in Fort Wayne, IN
-Rally and Fundraiser in Indianapolis, IN

Great to be here in Indianapolis again. I see I have a lot of enthusiastic fans here. Well, apparently I'm on the home turf of a certain governor running for president, who did rather well in Iowa last night. Fantastic. What are his solutions, though? They don't seem much different than what we got from George Bush, and in fact, he even worked in his cabinet, so there ya go. Here's where I'm different from all of those Republicans running right now: I'm serious about cutting spending and shrinking government. I realize that not only do we have to do something about our massive entitlement programs, but we also must tackle defense spending, which has increasingly gone up as well and has resulted in such futile efforts like the War on Terror. Every time a Republican comes into office, they talk about scrapping the useless and distracting regulations, which I agree with, though have they ever enacted upon those promises in Washington? My record as governor shows that I'm serious about these issues. I was able to cut income and property taxes while still turning our state deficit into a surplus, and I gave that surplus money back to the people as it should belong, which was later coined as "Jesse Checks." If you put me in the White House, I'll act with the same rigorousness to really change the status quo.

January 5
-Rally in Muncie, IN
-Rally in Hammond, IN
-Rally in Elkhart, IN
-Rally in Anderson, IN
-Appearance on The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell

January 6
-Rally in Irving, TX
-Rally in Amarillo, TX
-Rally in Grand Prairie, TX
-Rally and Fundraiser in Austin, TX
-Appearance on Real Time with Bill Maher

Listen, Bill, even liberals should be disappointed in this president. Obama said he'd close Guantanamo Bay--has he done that? He said he'd end the wars, but we still have 50,000 "peacekeeping troops" in Iraq, we had a troop surge in Afghanistan, and we've greatly expanded our drone warfare in places like Pakistan and Yemen. He wanted to get rid of the PATRIOT Act and other similar wiretapping legislation, but he renewed that bill! Remind me again how he's any different than Bush on this stuff. In fact, I would wage that he's gone even worse than him at this point. I'm the only guy who's stayed consistent on these issues, and they'll be my first priorities going into office.

January 7
-Rally in Kenosha, WI
-Rally in Green Bay, WI
-Rally and Fundraiser in Madison, WI
-Rally and Fundraiser in Milwaukee, WI

January 8
-Town Hall in Anaconda, MT
-Town Hall in Whitefish, MT
-Town Hall in Laurel, MT

TV Ad

Hi, I'm Governor Jesse Ventura. We've seen how big money can influence our politicians, with so many of them placing their donors above their own constituents. The problem has only gotten worse since the Citizens United ruling from the Supreme Court, where it was decided that corporations have the same rights as people and that money is free speech. This has opened Pandora's Box for incessant lobbying and corruption abound. While the two parties may be in delight and have used this for their advantage, I'm different. As governor, I never met with a lobbyist and never will. I don't accept lobbyist or PAC money, only money from the people, because this is what this campaign is about: the people. Join me, and together we'll make a change. I'm Jesse Ventura, and I approve this message.

Also to be aired as a radio ad nationwide.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2013, 02:55:43 AM »
« Edited: June 22, 2013, 03:30:55 AM by Spiral »

Statement from Governor Ventura

You must be logged in to read this quote.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2013, 12:01:41 PM »

REPORTER: Governor Ventura, what do you think about Congressman Paul endorsing you last night?

VENTURA: Oh, it's wonderful for my campaign, and I appreciate that Ron did that. He did a great job running in the primaries when he did, and with that he had a deep donor base and fervent supporters. I'll need both if I'm going to have a fighting chance in the general election, so I'm quite excited to see where all of this takes us by November.

REPORTER: Many have called you a spoiler for the Republicans because you're generally attracting conservative and libertarian voters. Does this endorsement by Congressman Paul just verify and reinforce that perception of your campaign?

VENTURA: Honestly, I don't buy this notion that I'm going to throw away this election to Obama. Back when I ran for governor, they were saying that I was going to be a spoiler for the Republican, Norm Coleman, and that Skip Humphrey would be assured a victory because I'm fiscally conservative and socially liberal. Well, quite the contrary happened: While I was rising in the polls, Coleman's numbers stayed relatively steady, but Humphrey shed a lot of support in the final weeks and eventually placed third in the election. So, if that experience has taught me and everybody else anything, it's to never trust pundits. [chuckles]

REPORTER: Final question: Many people are speculating that you'll pick Ron Paul as your running mate. Would you say that's a fair guess?

VENTURA: I'm definitely considering him, along with a few other people in mind who are sympathetic to my cause. I really don't know for sure who I'll pick, because it's still early on in the game, so I can't make any promises if that what you want me to do.

[OOC: I'd really like to see how I match up in the general election now.]
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2013, 10:22:29 AM »

TV Ad: The Record

Recently, President Obama announced a push to legalize marijuana and end the War on Drugs. But what has the administration's record on this been? Cracking down on medical marijuana dispensaries, spending hundreds of millions of dollars in states where it has been legal. The IRS unfairly targeting banks and landlords that do business with them. Putting countless more young lives in prison, unfairly minorities, for nonviolent crimes and permanently tarnishing their images in the process. It's time that the American people had a consistent and committed leader for a change. Governor Jesse Ventura has always been outspoken on the need to end the War on Drugs once and for all, and to repeal the federal laws on substances like marijuana. Break the two-party system. End the War on Drugs. Vote Jesse Ventura for president.

I'm Jesse Ventura, and I approve this message.

Also to be aired as a radio ad nationwide.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2013, 12:34:20 AM »

Jesse Ventura Campaign Schedule: January 9 and 10

[OOC: My apologies for being too liberal with my ad reach. I'll restrict it to my main targeted states for now until I get some real momentum going.]

"JESSE VENTURA 2012 - 5% AND GOING"

January 9
-Rally and Fundraiser in Minneapolis, MN, with Ron Paul
-Rally and Fundraiser in Saint Paul, MN, with Ron Paul
-Rally and Fundraiser in Duluth, MN, with Ron Paul
-Appearance on Hannity

HANNITY: And I welcome back former Minnesota Governor and now presidential candidate Jesse Ventura. Jesse, how has it been?

VENTURA: Nice to be back in the studio, Sean. I'm glad the mainstream news is caring about me a little more now.

HANNITY: Well, and for good reason, too. You hit a good 5% in a recent national poll done by Gallup, and you're especially attracting a large number of independent voters.

VENTURA: Yep. And if you notice in that poll, I can no longer be labeled just as a spoiler for the Republicans, because the generic Republican is beating Obama in that poll! My campaign has no real labels attached, it's just a clear-cut mission to let the voices of average Americans be heard in a way that hasn't been the case for quite a long while. The parties are still trying to ignore me, but I have a hunch that won't be the case for much longer.

HANNITY: Now, what's your goal here? Do you want to be in the debates? I mean, it's clear you're not going to be the one who wins the election.

VENTURA: What makes you say that, Sean? I only wage campaigns to win and when I think I have a shot at winning, and, well, I'm here talking to you as a presidential candidate. Why am I confident that I can win? Because I see it in the eyes of people across the country: they're sick of the establishment. The Democrats and the Republicans have both been screwing them over. I was able to reach out to the disaffected in Minnesota and actually win a statewide election because it was the exact same situation. Now, yes, getting into the debates is the only way that I'll be able to win, because without that, I can't get exposure to tens of millions of Americans properly, so my campaign is working endlessly to ensure that I get a spot in them come this fall.

HANNITY: An ad you put out a few days ago about the War on Drugs and Obama's flip-flopping on that garnered some attention. Any comments on that?

VENTURA: Well, yeah, I think it's important to make that known to voters. Obama is no friend to the nonviolent drug user. Just look at how many of them have landed in jail under his watch. Now, the ad buy we did for that one was pretty large and drained a good amount of our resources, so I think we'll watch that better in the future. [laughs]

HANNITY: All right, great to see you again, Governor.

January 10
-Rally in Sunrise Manor, NV, with Barry Goldwater, Jr.
-Rally and Fundraiser in Paradise, NV, with Barry Goldwater, Jr.
-Rally and Fundraiser in Reno, NV, with Barry Goldwater, Jr.
-Rally and Fundraiser in North Las Vegas, NV, with Barry Goldwater, Jr.

By the way, I heard that the president made public his support for same-sex marriage not very long ago. Really, just now? For the voters concerned about marriage equality and who's dedicated to the issue, try taking a look at the guy who's been in public support of it since the '90s as a governor, and when it wasn't nearly as popular to do. Although I'm glad he at least said something about it, I doubt he'll enact upon his promises, much like so many other promises he's made.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2013, 12:58:35 AM »

TV Ad: Far Too Long

NARRATOR: 15 trillion dollars in debt. Thousands of troops dead from wars. Widespread abuse of executive power. Bill of Rights quickly being peeled away. Who has allowed this to occur? Two names come up: the Democratic and Republican parties. The ones who have controlled politics for 150 years have been here too long. It's time to make a change.

VENTURA: That's where I come in. I'm Governor Jesse Ventura, and I'm an independent running for president. Unlike the Democrats or Republicans, I don't care about staying in power. My concern is for the average American, who has been ignored for far too long. Say no to the parties this election and vote for someone whose only allegiance is for folks like yourself. Join the movement at jesseventura.com. I'm Jesse Ventura, and I approve this message.

PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2013, 01:24:20 AM »

Jesse Ventura Campaign Schedule: January 11 - January 15

January 11
-Rally and Fundraiser in Los Angeles, CA, with Ron Paul
-Rally and Fundraiser in San Francisco, CA, with Ron Paul
-Rally and Fundraiser in San Diego, CA, with Ron Paul
-Rally and Fundraiser in San Jose, CA, with Ron Paul
-Appearance on The View

WALTERS: Governor, do you really think you can win this election? I mean, you're doing better than a lot of other third-party candidates in the past, but it's still only in the single digits, and you're an independent running in a two-party country.

VENTURA: Well, see, that's the big obstacle for me, isn't it? You're right, the United States is a two-party country. My biggest priority goes along with winning: it's to convince people that it's not. Why do we only have to stick to the Democrats and Republicans? Certainly I don't think that they've earned the right to be in power like they are, because just look outside the window and you'll see what they've allowed this country to become. I did it in Minnesota before, and the country as a whole is in such bad shape that I can do it again.

January 12
-Rally and Fundraiser in Sacramento, CA, with Ron Paul
-Rally and Fundraiser in Fresno, CA, with Ron Paul
-Rally and Fundraiser in Oakland, CA, with Ron Paul
-Appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
-Appearance on The Today Show

You know, Oakland, I need your help. This campaign has been growing steadily ever since I announced I was going to run. Polls have me at 5% nationally, and I'm doing much better in a lot of states. But with all that, the two parties will do everything they can to bring me down and to shut me up. So here's what I need you to do: spread the word. Tell a family member, friend, or coworker about me and what I stand for. Anything like that will help. They may have all the money in the world, and we don't have that, but we've got the ideas that they don't. If we make the awareness spread across the country, then we'll prevail.

January 13
-Rally in Green River, WY, with Ron Paul
-Rally in Gillette, WY, with Ron Paul
-Rally in Rock Springs, WY, with Ron Paul
-Rally in Evanston, WY, with Ron Paul
-Rally and Fundraiser in Cheyenne, WY, with Ron Paul

January 14
-Rally and Fundraiser in Highlands Ranch, CO, with Ron Paul and Barry Goldwater, Jr.
-Rally and Fundraiser in Lakewood, CO, with Ron Paul and Barry Goldwater, Jr.
-Rally and Fundraiser in West Adams, CO, with Ron Paul and Barry Goldwater, Jr.
-Rally and Fundraiser in Southwest Arapahoe, CO, with Ron Paul and Barry Goldwater, Jr.
-Appearance on The Young Turks

UYGUR: Governor Ventura, you've been an outspoken critic of both the Bush and Obama administrations. Tell our viewers what you don't like about both.

VENTURA: Well, first of all, it's obvious that Bush was a failure all around. He was fiscally reckless, he got us into two wars that were unnecessary, he bailed out the irresponsible banks, and I could go on and on. But the thing is that Obama is the exact same as Bush when it comes to this stuff, except because he's a Democrat he's a little more obviously tax-and-spend in policy. However, he's accelerated all of the foreign policy, so now we've gone as far as to kill American citizens with a drone without trial, and now we're able to indefinitely detain people without a trial either. This is crazy. It's not a country I can stand up for as easily anymore.

UGYUR: Your campaign has picked up a little in steam. You got a very notable endorsement from Ron Paul, who's been helping you with rallies and fundraisers across the country. Do you expect any more high-profile endorsements in the future?

VENTURA: Absolutely. I'm already doing better than Ralph Nader did in 2000, and he racked up quite a few famous people. So far I'm quite pleased with where this campaign is taking us, so maybe I should check back with you later, Cenk, and I'll give you my report card again.

UGYUR: All right, Jesse, sounds good. Always a pleasure.

January 15
-Rally and Fundraiser in Fort Collins, CO, with Ron Paul and Barry Goldwater, Jr.
-Rally and Fundraiser in Thornton, CO, with Ron Paul and Barry Goldwater, Jr.
-Rally and Fundraiser in Colorado Springs, CO, with Ron Paul and Barry Goldwater, Jr.
-Rally and Fundraiser in Denver, CO, with Ron Paul and Barry Goldwater, Jr.
-Appearance on Meet the Press
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2013, 10:35:39 PM »

Statement from the Ventura campaign

You must be logged in to read this quote.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2013, 11:32:03 PM »

Jesse Ventura Campaign Schedule: January 16 - 21

January 16
-Rally in Clark, NV
-Rally in Henderson, NV
-Rally in Sparks, NV
-Rally in Spring Valley, NV
-Rally and Fundraiser in Las Vegas, NV

Folks, don't buy this stuff that the media is putting out, about me being too aggressive for the presidency. There's always an excuse for why I'm apparently not a qualified candidate. Back when I ran for governor, they called me a joke and that I shouldn't be taken as someone who's experienced for the job, even though I ran Minnesota's sixth-largest city for four years. Now that I'm getting attention again, they want to demean me and my supporters down just because we don't represent the two-party system in this country and that I won't back down from my views. This campaign is a campaign of solutions, and the solution this November is clear: don't vote for the Democrat or Republican!

January 17
-Rally in Paradise, NV
-Rally in Carson City, NV
-Rally and Fundraiser in North Las Vegas, NV
-Appearance on Anderson Cooper 360°
-Appearance on Fox & Friends

January 18
-Rally and Fundraiser in Saint Paul, MN
-Rally and Fundraiser in Duluth, MN

JESSE VENTURA MONEYBOMB

Email sent to supporters days before: I need your help. Although I've been rising in the polls nationally and the message has been slowly getting out, we're not without some obstacles. The media is trying to slander my name as they've done throughout my political career, and we need the resources to combat these allegations. On January 18, I need you to pledge whatever you can to my campaign so that the movement can continue to grow. The money you raise will not only finance ads to go on television, radio, and the internet, but will also be used for setting campaign headquarters in different states and organizing a strong grassroots operation. Together, we can show the establishment that the people really are fed up, and want a true third choice this November.

January 19
-Rally in Rochester, NH
-Rally in Nashua, NH
-Rally in Concord, NH
-Rally and Fundraiser in Manchester, NH

Ah, New Hampshire, the Live Free or Die State. Sounds like a motto I can live by. [chuckles] Well, I have to tell all you people out there, I'm glad you decided to come here tonight. My campaign is doing better than any third-party candidate has for over a decade, and that's because I think people sympathize with my message of freedom for all. I need to count on you to go independent this year, New Hampshire, because together we can send a message to all the politicians in Washington happy with the way things are that it's not going to play like that anymore. We need to hold our elected officials' feet to the fire here, and the good news is that it looks like that's happening more actively now than it has in a while. You better bet they're scared of me, too. I won a statewide election before. Why can't I win one nationally?

January 20
-Rally in Pocatello, ID
-Rally in Idaho Falls, ID
-Rally in Caldwell, ID
-Appearance on The O'Reilly Factor

January 21
-Town Hall in Elko, NV
-Town Hall in Enterprise, NV
-Town Hall in Whitney, NV
-Town Hall in Winchester, NV
-Town Hall in Mesquite, NV

TV Ad: Too Aggressive?

Hello, folks, I'm Governor Jesse Ventura. Recently those pundits in the mainstream media have called me "too aggressive" to be president. But is that the case? While I'm assertive in my convictions, I'm not someone to personally attack a person's character for no reason and be ineffective as a leader like they think. Just look at my record. I was steadfast in what I wanted done as governor of Minnesota, and I had two parties in opposition to myself. Despite all this, I worked with the state legislature to accomplish many things for the state, including cutting the income and property taxes for all citizens, giving the first sales tax rebate for more money in people's pockets, and constructing light rail for better transportation in metropolitan areas. So I ask, am I really aggressive enough to not be a serious candidate? I think the American people know better. I'm Jesse Ventura, and I approve this message.

PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2013, 11:55:37 PM »

Barry Goldwater, Jr. (Ventura Surrogate) Campaign Schedule: January 16 - 21

I'm hearing that they're calling Jesse "too aggressive" now. To me, I'm pretty sure they mean "too principled," because they don't like the fact that he won't back down from what he stands for, no matter how unpopular it may be. That's something I respect, and which I can relate to. My father withstood many similar attacks during his presidential campaign, because he was unwilling to compromise his beliefs. Governor Ventura has a proven track record to actually get things done in office without having to compromise what he stands for. These allegations are baseless.

January 16 to 18: Barnstorming in Nevada

January 18 to 21: Barnstorming in Montana
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2013, 10:28:02 PM »

Jesse Ventura Campaign Schedule: January 22-28

January 22

-Town Hall in Sanford, ME
-Town Hall in Waterville, ME
-Town Hall in Old Orchard Beach, ME
-Rally in Auburn, ME, with Ron Paul
-Rally in Waterville, ME, with Ron Paul
-Meeting with Angus King (seeking endorsement)

January 23

-Town Hall in York, ME
-Town Hall in Famouth, ME
-Rally in Biddeford, ME, with Ron Paul
-Rally and Fundraiser in Bangor, ME, with Ron Paul
-Rally and Fundraiser in Portland, ME, with Ron Paul

I'm feeling pretty confident about our chances here in Maine come November. You elected an independent governor with Angus King, a good friend of mine, and independent candidates frequently do well in elections. Well, I come to you as an independent candidate, and I need your help. Because I don't tow to the two-party system we've got, I'm dismissed and ridiculed by the media to this day, even though I was elected by the people of Minnesota as their governor, and with a solid track record behind me in public office. Maine, let's go independent once more!

January 24
-Rally and Fundraiser in Scranton, PA, with Ron Paul
-Rally and Fundraiser in Allentown, PA, with Ron Paul
-Rally and Fundraiser in Erie, PA, with Ron Paul
-Rally and Fundraiser in Reading, PA, with Ron Paul

January 25
-Rally and Fundraiser in Bethlehem, PA, with Ron Paul
-Rally and Fundraiser in Pittsburgh, PA, with Ron Paul
-Rally and Fundraiser in Philadelphia, PA, with Ron Paul
-Appearance on Charlie Rose

I can just feel it in the air. The voters want something new. And it's true: the dominant parties haven't been living up to their promises by a long shot. Why should they be entitled to keeping their jobs if they won't even have the integrity to act upon what got them there in the first place?

January 26
-Town Hall in Ramsey, MN
-Town Hall in Savage, MN
-Town Hall in Champlin, MN
-Town Hall in Owatonna, MN
-Town Hall in Faribault, MN
-Meeting with Arne Carlson (seeking endorsement)

January 27
-Town Hall in Ham Lake, MN
-Town Hall in Otsego, MN
-Town Hall in St. Michael, MN
-Town Hall in Willmar, MN
-Meeting with Dean Barkley (seeking endorsement)

January 28

-Rally in Butte-Silver Bow, MT, with Barry Goldwater, Jr.
-Rally in Bozeman, MT, with Barry Goldwater, Jr.
-Rally in Helena, MT, with Barry Goldwater, Jr.
-Rally and Fundraiser in Missoula, MT, with Barry Goldwater, Jr.
-Rally and Fundraiser in Billings, MT, with Ron Paul and Barry Goldwater, Jr.

POLITICO: VENTURA ONLINE OPERATIONS STRONG

"Former Gov. Jesse Ventura has so far had the strongest third-party bid since Ralph Nader's bid in 2000, hovering near or at five percent in national polls. Though not a particular fan of computers himself, Ventura and his campaign has been slowly building up a powerful grassroots network through the internet. Picking up where Rep. Ron Paul's failed bid for the Republican nomination left off, Ventura has been mobilizing like-minded activists across the nation to be informed and prepared to campaign on his behalf. In addition, the campaign's financial muscles are being flexed through the organization of various 'moneybombs,' with one occurring last week and more to be held in the future."
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2013, 01:03:34 AM »
« Edited: July 10, 2013, 10:54:37 AM by Spiral »

Jesse Ventura Campaign Schedule: January 29-31

January 29
-Rally in Edina, MN
-Rally in Moorhead, MN
-Rally in Cottage Grove, MN
-Rally and Fundraiser in Coon Rapids, MN
-Rally and Fundraiser in St. Cloud, MN

I feel the momentum picking up, folks. We're seeing more money coming in than ever before, and I think that has to do with the message getting out. The media can try all they want, but they won't shut down this campaign--not by a long shot. Too many people have already listened in, and they're fed up with the same old stuff they've been getting at the voting booth. Please, let's continue to spread the message further.

January 30
-Town Hall in Hayden, ID
-Town Hall in Chubbuck, ID
-Rally and Fundraiser in Idaho Falls, ID
-Rally and Fundraiser in Meridian, ID
-Appearance on The Rachel Maddow Show

AUDIENCE MEMBER: Governor Ventura, what do you think about the Republican primaries right now?

VENTURA: Well, by this point, all the candidates who are left means that the nominee will be some Bush-lite Republican who isn't really fiscally responsible nor cautious with how they conduct themselves to the rest of the world. It's despicable, and just goes to show how urgent it is to go away from the two-party dictatorship.

January 31
-Rally in Augusta, ME
-Rally in Auburn, ME
-Rally in Bangor, ME
-Rally in South Portland, ME
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2013, 01:22:07 AM »

Statement from Governor Ventura

Since launching my independent bid for the White House, my numbers in the polls have been steadily rising. I've hit five percent nationally already, and my numbers are much higher than that in certain states. With a serious third-party run for the first time in years, and from someone who has held elected office as a governor and mayor, I ask all of the other candidates: Are you willing to let the American people get a fair opportunity to hear from every campaign this November and let me appear in all of the televised debates?
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2013, 04:25:18 PM »

Jesse Ventura Campaign Schedule: February 1-7

February 1
-Rally in Greenwood Village, CO
-Rally in Golden, CO
-Rally in Northglenn, CO
-Rally in Wheat Ridge, CO
-Rally in North Aurora, CO

Well, I sent an invitation to all of the candidates to include me in the debates so that Americans can have a fair election and see where everyone is coming from. And guess what? Nobody responded! Doesn't that just speak volumes about where their hearts really lie? They certainly don't give a damn about being fair, that's for sure. It's a reminder to us all working out there that we must only work harder if we want to see this campaign be successful, and so I ask of everyone in the audience to do what you can to make sure that the message will be spread.

February 2
-Rally and Fundraiser in Anaheim, CA
-Rally and Fundraiser in Riverside, CA
-Rally and Fundraiser in San Francisco, CA
-Rally and Fundraiser in Los Angeles, CA

February 3
-Town Hall in Douglas, WY
-Town Hall in Worland, WY
-Town Hall in Cody, WY
-Rally and Fundraiser in Cheyenne, WY

It's funny how the Republicans are proclaiming themselves to be "fiscally conservative." Really, now? Last time I checked, they weren't so fiscally conservative when they supported costly and unnecessary wars in the Middle East, or when they voted for bailouts for irresponsible banks, or with an expansion of Medicare that had no plan to be financed either. Yes, we need leaders who will be fiscally conscious, but they sure don't represent that.

February 4
-Rally in Fridley, MN
-Rally in Savage, MN
-Rally in Farmington, MN
-Rally in Elk River, MN
-Rally in Inver Grove Heights, MN

February 5
-Town Hall in Little Canada, MN
-Town Hall in Sauk Rapids, MN
-Town Hall in Mendota Heights, MN
-Town Hall in Mounds View, MN
-Town Hall in Fairmont, MN
-Meeting with Tom Horner (seeking endorsement)

February 6
-Rally in Woonsocket, RI
-Rally in East Providence, RI
-Rally in Newport, RI
-Rally and Fundraiser in Pawtucket, RI
-Rally and Fundraiser in Providence, RI

February 7
-Rally in Joplin, MO
-Rally in St. Charles, MO
-Rally in Blue Springs, MO
-Rally in Columbia, MO
-Rally and Fundraiser in Kansas City, MO
-Meeting with Macks Creek Mayor Joel Stoner (seeking endorsement)

Surrogate Schedules

Ron Paul: Rallies in Nevada, Texas, Maine, and Montana

Barry Goldwater, Jr.: Rallies in Arizona, New Mexico, and Colorado

TV Ad: Interests

Goldman Sachs. JPMorgan. Bank of America. Citigroup. These institutions were bailed out at the beginning of the recession for their reckless behavior, and they got no punishment in return. Meanwhile, average Americans who suffered under the banks got nothing. Where does the interests of politicians in Washington lie: their constituents who voted them in, or the institutions who fund their campaigns? It's time we had someone who actually represents the people. As governor, that was my number one priority in office, and I worked as hard as I can to combat the influence of cronies. Join me, and we can make a real change for once. I'm Jesse Ventura, and I approve this message.

PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2013, 07:38:07 PM »

I don't mind this at all. You go, Ron.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2013, 01:03:53 AM »

Jesse Ventura Campaign Schedule: February 8-15

February 8
-Town Hall in Kuna, ID
-Town Hall in Mountain Home, ID
-Town Hall in Blackfoot, ID
-Town Hall in Garden City, ID
-Town Hall in Jerome, ID

President Obama unveiled his jobs plan not so long ago. Looking through it, there were some things I could agree with it on. However, it's still going to only add to the increasingly larger government that we as a nation are facing with. We can't go around announcing big new infrastructure projects under federal spending without cutting back on other factors in the budget. What about the military? I've seen no discussion on that from the White House, nor from many of these Republicans right now. Let's face it, it's still just another example of reckless spending coming from Washington. Neither party is truly serious about getting our house in order.

February 9
-Rally in Eagle, ID
-Rally in Moscow, ID
-Rally in Rexburg, ID
-Rally and Fundraiser in Nampa, ID

February 10
-Town Hall in Cody, WY
-Town Hall in Rawlins, WY
-Rally in Rock Springs, WY
-Rally in Sheridan, WY

February 11
-Rally and Fundraiser in Hillsboro, OR
-Rally and Fundraiser in Gresham, OR
-Rally and Fundraiser in Salem, OR
-Rally and Fundraiser in Eugene, OR
-Rally and Fundraiser in Portland, OR

This nation's policy on drones is despicable. To have the president utilize and maintain a secret kill list of his own to target individuals and to blow them away by these contraptions is something I can't see how you can defend. Most politicians in Congress are completely avoiding this subject despite its importance. However, I deeply commend your state's Senators for standing up on this and other issues of civil liberties, because this should be something that unites us all. As president, dismantling this reprehensible policy will be among my first priorities, as it's undermining our legal system and only invites more enemies across the world.

February 12
-Rally in Springfield, OR
-Rally in Medford, OR
-Rally in Albany, OR
-Rally in Aloha, OR
-Rally in Bend, OR

February 13
-Town Hall in Somersworth, NH
-Town Hall in Berlin, NH
-Town Hall in Milford, NH
-Town Hall in Hudson, NH
-Town Hall in Claremont, NH

February 14
-Town Hall in Presque Isle, ME
-Town Hall in Brewer, ME
-Rally in Auburn, ME
-Rally in Bangor, ME

February 15
-Rally in Kodiak, AK
-Rally in Sitka, AK
-Rally in Juneau, AK
-Rally in Fairbanks, AK
-Rally and Fundraiser in Anchorage, AK
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2013, 12:53:18 PM »

Since Bmotley got banned, would anyone here mind replacing him as Ron Paul as a surrogate for myself?
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2013, 04:32:49 PM »

Since Bmotley got banned, would anyone here mind replacing him as Ron Paul as a surrogate for myself?

He got banned? Did he make a sock?
Yes, it seems so. He's out for six months.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies