FL: Sen. Nelson for Gov.?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:49:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  FL: Sen. Nelson for Gov.?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: FL: Sen. Nelson for Gov.?  (Read 2516 times)
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2013, 12:32:59 PM »

He's out. Good news for Mr. Rick Scott.

In the same way that Mario Cuomo declining to run was good news for Bush-41, yes.

No, more like Mr. Dean Heller declining to run for Senate in 2010 was good news for Mr. Harry Reid.
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2013, 01:39:54 PM »

I hate mixed signals. About as much as I hate the thought of the almost inevitable Governor Crist Mk2
bballrox4717

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.65

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2013, 02:04:52 PM »

Nelson should stay in the Senate until there's a good candidate to succeed him, and Crist is not that guy. He's barely being stomached for governor, and that's because it's a difference of night and day when you compare the governorship of Rick Scott and Charlie Crist.
nolesfan2011
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.68, S: -7.48

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2013, 07:46:15 PM »

I don't want him to run because it makes no sense (For him and for the party/election) that being said, if he does run, I would/will work my tail off for him to beat Charlie Sleazebag.  That man is just a walking opportunist and the fact Dems have embraced his "Reagan conservatism" is just sick, just shows that most in the party have no conscience anymore, they just wanna root for a team like politics is a football game.

Nelson is a good guy, I don't always agree, but he seems to care about the state and is in politics for the right reasons.. not horribly corrupt or opportunistic really, just quiet, moderate, very likable.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies