Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 04:30:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35
Author Topic: Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ  (Read 71506 times)
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #625 on: October 27, 2014, 02:44:46 PM »

This is a glorious victory, Comrade! Congratulations!
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #626 on: October 27, 2014, 03:10:57 PM »

"In recent memory"

Look at the list. A number of so called progressives are wholly responsible for the most radically right wing President in history.

Are you referring to Lumine, or?

yes...
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #627 on: October 27, 2014, 03:55:42 PM »

Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #628 on: October 27, 2014, 06:51:20 PM »

Nice to see you back in the Senate. You always fight for your beliefs, and while we've had our disagreements in the past on loads of issues, we always seemed to accomplish things for The People when the guns are to our heads. Keep fighting for the little guy.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #629 on: October 27, 2014, 11:39:10 PM »

Congratulations Senator! This is not only a win for Labor, but a win for our region. We've put our grudges aside and now the Midwest has two strong leaders willing to work together for the better of the Midwest! You've represented our region well as an active voice and I know you'll continue to do just that.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #630 on: October 28, 2014, 12:59:24 AM »

Congratulations Senator! This is not only a win for Labor, but a win for our region. We've put our grudges aside and now the Midwest has two strong leaders willing to work together for the better of the Midwest! You've represented our region well as an active voice and I know you'll continue to do just that.

I also encourage all of you to cast a write-in vote or vote "None of the Above" in the Midwest Senate race because we can't allow Senator TNF to continue his blatant extremism and unwillingness to step down from the Senate.

So I won't be running now, in October, or December, and I know plenty of guys like SWE, oakvale, Simfan or TNF himself will be deeply saddened that there won't be a TNF-LeBron FitzGerald battle. However, I will heavily support and campaign for whoever the challenger is that arises to him in October as he's only become more toxic ever since June with the guillotine bill or now that he's PPT, allowing a gateway drug to be used by elected politicians on the Senate floor.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #631 on: October 28, 2014, 01:33:56 AM »

Congrats!
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #632 on: December 16, 2014, 01:10:53 PM »

The latest GM report shows a precipitous uptick in inflation. Naturally, the right-wing is out and about calling for an 'interest rate shock' to address the problem, which of course, would be an unmitigated disaster for everyone except those parasites which rake in the dough by means of debt ownership. There is one solution, and one solution alone, to address the inflationary spiral being precipitated by those parasites, the capitalists - their expropriation.

Unless we take into the hands of the public decisions over investment and finance, we will continually face this problem. We must respond to this uptick of inflation by establishing trade union and community control over investment, and establishing trade union and community control of the financial sector in its entirety. In addition, increased taxation of corporate profits and the personal incomes of the parasite class will allow for a just distribution of public spending for the actually productive members of our society, the working class. I will soon introduce a bill to provide for a means of socializing the financial sector and implementing community and trade union control over investment. I hope that I can ask for your support in doing so.

- Senator TNF
Arturo Belano

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.43

« Reply #633 on: December 16, 2014, 04:03:43 PM »

Always great to see you furthering the cause of economic democracy, Comrade Senator. Smiley
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #634 on: January 20, 2015, 01:18:24 PM »

As I announced literally the day I was re-elected to the Senate, I will be seeking another term in the Senate.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #635 on: January 20, 2015, 04:25:49 PM »

Looks like you are becoming the eternal Senator of the Midwest
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #636 on: January 20, 2015, 04:28:36 PM »

Looks like you are becoming the eternal Senator of the Midwest

The Yankee of of the Midwest, so to speak.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #637 on: January 20, 2015, 06:53:22 PM »

You obviously have my endorsement, comrade
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #638 on: January 20, 2015, 07:04:09 PM »

Endorsed, Chief Comrade!

Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #639 on: January 22, 2015, 01:01:30 AM »

Endorsed, comrade.  (Normal)
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #640 on: January 22, 2015, 02:01:15 AM »

Endorsed as always!
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #641 on: February 05, 2015, 10:50:03 AM »

As noted right-wing lunatic Cassius has announced that he will be challenging me for the Midwest Regional Senate seat, I will in the coming days unveil my re-election program. For now, let it be known that I welcome Cassius to the race and will thoroughly enjoy debating his particular brand of parasitic-apologism in any public forum and challenging whatever kind of buffet for the rich he proposes as his campaign program.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #642 on: February 05, 2015, 01:01:25 PM »

As noted right-wing lunatic Cassius has announced that he will be challenging me for the Midwest Regional Senate seat, I will in the coming days unveil my re-election program. For now, let it be known that I welcome Cassius to the race and will thoroughly enjoy debating his particular brand of parasitic-apologism in any public forum and challenging whatever kind of buffet for the rich he proposes as his campaign program.

First calling President Lumine a facist now calling your opponent a right-wing lunatic, this is low TNF. Quit with the lack of respect towards those who are the opposite of you in terms of political viewpoint.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #643 on: February 05, 2015, 02:18:18 PM »

I have no respect for the class enemy.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #644 on: February 05, 2015, 02:58:10 PM »

You gotta appreciate TNF's brutal honesty.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #645 on: February 05, 2015, 04:15:05 PM »

First calling President Lumine a facist now calling your opponent a right-wing lunatic, this is low TNF. Quit with the lack of respect towards those who are the opposite of you in terms of political viewpoint.
Why can't we all just get along Sad
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #646 on: February 05, 2015, 04:45:59 PM »

I along with Cassius are friends of the working class.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #647 on: February 05, 2015, 10:51:10 PM »

It looks like it's open season, what with Dereich now parachuting in to challenge me as well in this contest. I welcome Dereich to the race, and will (as promised) be revealing my campaign platform shortly, over the course of the next few days. I would remind the voters of the Midwest that, whatever the fanciful rhetoric and whatever moderate posture the former IDS resident would like to stake out, his record is ultimately one of conservatism and backwards-thinking. His announcement statement condemns me for 'not connecting the Senate with the rest of the game', which of course is a ludicrous charge, given that my initiatives to decriminalize hard drug use and my support for the removal of federal jurisdiction on the marriage question has led to developments at the regional level.

I look forward to defeating whichever respective reactionary emerges victorious from the cesspool that is the Federalist senatorial primary.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #648 on: February 06, 2015, 01:08:07 AM »

I would remind the voters of the Midwest that, whatever the fanciful rhetoric and whatever moderate posture the former IDS resident would like to stake out, his record is ultimately one of conservatism and backwards-thinking.

You've been using this kind of attack against actually moderate Federalists for months, if not years. So how is this still a thing?

Congratulations on your rethorical creativity Wink
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #649 on: February 06, 2015, 02:09:07 AM »

I would remind the voters of the Midwest that, whatever the fanciful rhetoric and whatever moderate posture the former IDS resident would like to stake out, his record is ultimately one of conservatism and backwards-thinking.

You've been using this kind of attack against actually moderate Federalists for months, if not years. So how is this still a thing?

Congratulations on your rethorical creativity Wink

You don't understand that from TNF's POV, it doesn't matter whether you're a moderate or extreme Federalist,  you stand for the antithesis of what TNF is trying to accomplish.

So it doesn't matter what kind of Federalist you are, he's going to be vehemently against your party and all your candidates. It's very simple.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies