Lost 9/11 Plane Part Found
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 05:42:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Lost 9/11 Plane Part Found
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Lost 9/11 Plane Part Found  (Read 1953 times)
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2013, 03:08:04 PM »

again, falsifying a no-planes theory is but a small subsection of the predominant alternative 9/11 narratives.

You know what? I've had it.  you and  your "predominant narratives".  all of them. Every single ing one. 9/11 is not a "narrative" concocted by some government official or whoever for whatever bullsh**t reason some crackpot conspiracy theorist thinks they had. There is no "official narrative" to be disputed. There is the truth, and then there is everything else.

Now go back to ing YouTube and ing 4chan.

Bravo! Just bravo! :-D

Thanks, Mr. Badger!

again, to both of you, I have never advocated for or against the official narrative, nor the alternative narratives.  there is no bravery here, no need to congratulate each other, you have achieved nothing by holding up the official narrative, as if this act makes you some sort of superior person.  anyone can do what you are doing.

Truth is singular. It's versions are mistruths.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2013, 05:48:54 PM »

you're using some categories that you haven't thought out well enough.  what is your theory of truth?  what makes something true, how do we attain it?  we are not speaking here about something stupidly simple as to be purely academic... we can accept as true that I am typing on a keyboard, that there is a tissue box on my desk, for purposes of this discussion.

And ignore. This isn't Tweed 'n' Alfred's Philosophy Roundtable here.

so you throw around concepts, in such a platitudinous fashion as to make it meaningless (truth=Good!  lies=bad!) and then refuse to go say word one about the concepts.  this may not be the moment, but, eventually, your false certainty will fail you.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2013, 05:49:15 PM »

again, falsifying a no-planes theory is but a small subsection of the predominant alternative 9/11 narratives.

You know what? I've had it.  you and  your "predominant narratives".  all of them. Every single ing one. 9/11 is not a "narrative" concocted by some government official or whoever for whatever bullsh**t reason some crackpot conspiracy theorist thinks they had. There is no "official narrative" to be disputed. There is the truth, and then there is everything else.

Now go back to ing YouTube and ing 4chan.

Bravo! Just bravo! :-D

Thanks, Mr. Badger!

again, to both of you, I have never advocated for or against the official narrative, nor the alternative narratives.  there is no bravery here, no need to congratulate each other, you have achieved nothing by holding up the official narrative, as if this act makes you some sort of superior person.  anyone can do what you are doing.

Truth is singular. It's versions are mistruths.

the second sentence means what?
bedstuy
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.16, S: -4.35

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2013, 06:05:49 PM »

you're using some categories that you haven't thought out well enough.  what is your theory of truth?  what makes something true, how do we attain it?  we are not speaking here about something stupidly simple as to be purely academic... we can accept as true that I am typing on a keyboard, that there is a tissue box on my desk, for purposes of this discussion.

And ignore. This isn't Tweed 'n' Alfred's Philosophy Roundtable here.

so you throw around concepts, in such a platitudinous fashion as to make it meaningless (truth=Good!  lies=bad!) and then refuse to go say word one about the concepts.  this may not be the moment, but, eventually, your false certainty will fail you.

We don't need to have a moronic pseudo-intellectual dorm room bull session about epistemology to know well-documented facts about something that happened a few years ago.  It's incredibly well-documented what happened on 9/11, there are thousands of eyewitnesses, photos, video, reports and data.  If you care to know, you can find out.

There's no room for debate about whether 9/11 conspiracy theories are true, none. 
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2013, 07:23:28 PM »

We don't need to have a moronic pseudo-intellectual dorm room bull session about epistemology to know well-documented facts about something that happened a few years ago.

need, perhaps not, but it provides an opportunity, and the idea of a message board is not to necessarily hold every conversation to a peer-review standard.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

do you attempt to apply this to the relatively 'tame' advance-knowledge debate?
bedstuy
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.16, S: -4.35

« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2013, 08:51:32 PM »

We don't need to have a moronic pseudo-intellectual dorm room bull session about epistemology to know well-documented facts about something that happened a few years ago.

need, perhaps not, but it provides an opportunity, and the idea of a message board is not to necessarily hold every conversation to a peer-review standard.

There's some space between BS held together with some tautologies about the impossibility of ever knowing anything, really, and peer-review.  Your line of inquiry leads nowhere.  The information is out there and if you want to know, you can find it.  If you want to play games, you can drop acid and think about what reality really is. 

You must be logged in to read this quote.

do you attempt to apply this to the relatively 'tame' advance-knowledge debate?

I'm not up on my conspiracies.  There were warning signs of an attack but nothing actionable.  With any of this stuff though, bring me evidence and I'll believe you.  But, you don't have any because that's a ridiculous theory. 
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies