MA: Amendment to Article 1, Section 4 of the Mideast Constitution (Ratified) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:52:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  MA: Amendment to Article 1, Section 4 of the Mideast Constitution (Ratified) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MA: Amendment to Article 1, Section 4 of the Mideast Constitution (Ratified)  (Read 1887 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« on: April 27, 2013, 01:12:15 PM »

A fantastic idea! I agree with the Governor, we should include every page on the Mideast Index. I personally believe that private citizens should be included as well, I've seen individuals with mistaken info (a person was listed as being a former Assemblyman, I think), and others that have done a lot for the region, but their history goes only to 2011 in the Wiki.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 05:25:01 PM »

A fantastic idea! I agree with the Governor, we should include every page on the Mideast Index. I personally believe that private citizens should be included as well, I've seen individuals with mistaken info (a person was listed as being a former Assemblyman, I think), and others that have done a lot for the region, but their history goes only to 2011 in the Wiki.
I think it would be open to interpretation what was defined as an "updated page" for a citizen. Speaking from experience, with so few individuals working on the Wiki, it is almost impossible to keep each citizen page up-to-date unless we had a large-scale effort to do so. For the sake of my successor, please don't do this.

Hmmmm... Seeing it from that perspective, we could limit it to only office holders, but even that task might prove complicated when taking the amount of Assemblymen, Senators and Governors. I wonder if that would be enough to make such an update more plausible.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 03:34:36 PM »

Aye.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 06:02:05 PM »

Aye.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to: