Describe Preceding Poster's Ideology in a Few Sentences (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:50:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Describe Preceding Poster's Ideology in a Few Sentences (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Describe Preceding Poster's Ideology in a Few Sentences  (Read 7072 times)
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« on: April 28, 2013, 07:06:49 PM »

Typical "reasonable" moderate hero leftist. Reminds me of myself c. 14/15 y/o.
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 08:15:34 PM »

Национальное движение - Электронные научно-технические библиотеки нового поколения.

Google translates that as "The National Movement - Electronic scientific and technical libraries of the new generation."...wut

Anyway, Scott would be a typical third-way/moderate-liberaltarian person if it weren't for the progressive Christian influences, which are the most interesting and unique parts of his ideology by far.
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 10:56:28 PM »

Moderate Hero
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 11:46:13 PM »

Leftist with feminist, queer, and possibly environmentalist and Marxist (? I could be entirely off-base on these, in that I could be confusing you with somebody else) influences. Keen to some of the more irritating affectations and self-serving justifications of the contemporary leftist chattering classes. Is almost certainly quite a bit more socially liberal than I am.

All of the others are true, but I wouldn't say I'm a Marxist. At least not an orthodox one. I do like some people who were influenced by Marx, so I guess there's some indirect influence, but I don't really find the majority of his thought accurate or relevant in today's world.

*SKIP*
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 12:28:41 AM »

Seems more liberal than the average libertarianish Republican teenager. Still right of center, but I have some hope that he'll pull a Carl on us Wink.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies