Saudi Arabia warned US about bomber in writing, by name. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:35:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Saudi Arabia warned US about bomber in writing, by name. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Saudi Arabia warned US about bomber in writing, by name.  (Read 1627 times)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« on: May 01, 2013, 09:21:34 AM »

Good thing Obama has already been re-elected.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 10:01:39 AM »

If the story is accurate, it looks like Obama screwed up massively here. Akin to "Bin Laden determined to strike the US", only with (thankfully) far fewer casualties.

Still, as awful as this was, it's still not a reason to prefer the Republican alternative to the Obama government, so I think we can all be grateful that this happened after his re-election...
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 01:26:44 PM »

If the story is accurate, it looks like Obama screwed up massively here. Akin to "Bin Laden determined to strike the US", only with (thankfully) far fewer casualties.

Still, as awful as this was, it's still not a reason to prefer the Republican alternative to the Obama government, so I think we can all be grateful that this happened after his re-election...

Thus why you support third parties.

Unfortunately, with America's voting system the way it is, that leads to your opponent winning with a plurality.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 01:51:16 PM »

If you don't agree with how Obama handles things, then he is your opponent, too.

Sure, but you're only way of beating him (rather than helping him) was to vote for Romney.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 02:22:47 PM »

If you don't agree with how Obama handles things, then he is your opponent, too.

Sure, but you're only way of beating him (rather than helping him) was to vote for Romney.

Well, naturally (as you would know) my argument would be that if everyone did not have that mentality, we would not have Obama and Romney as the only two options.

I did not vote for either, but I did vote.

You're right, but unfortunately, theory and practice are worlds apart.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies