Gay vs. Christian - Jason Collins vs. Tim Tebow (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Gay vs. Christian - Jason Collins vs. Tim Tebow (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gay vs. Christian - Jason Collins vs. Tim Tebow  (Read 26940 times)
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« on: May 02, 2013, 08:54:41 AM »

I'll just say I am very disappointed in Chris Broussard - as a sports fan, hearing him use his religion on air to judge another person's lifestyle is quite distasteful. He always seems angry to me, or always on the verge of getting really riled, so go figure.

Sorry if it has been mentioned, but what I fault Collins for is maintaining an eight-year relationship with a woman and then walking out. I have no idea how she isn't incredibly bitter. It was not right and quite disingenuous to do that to her.

Tebow? He's a rather astute marketer of himself. If he wants to play football, play football. If he wants to preach, preach. If he wants to play QB, he might have trouble there. He'd be much better at tight end or running back, but we've certainly seen these kind of athletes before take the attitude that it's QB or bust when they're just not up to it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies