Is masturbation immoral?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:47:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Is masturbation immoral?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Poll
Question: Is masturbation immoral?
yes

no

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 133

Author Topic: Is masturbation immoral?  (Read 29039 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: February 24, 2005, 06:59:31 PM »

I do know that rural ("kuntree") Southern blacks masturbate the least, while suburban mid-Atlantic whites masturbate the most. For a few country southern blacks, masturbation isn't even a thought: as soon as they reach sexual awareness, they have sex, thus leading to the outrageous (pre-)teenage birth/abortion rates among the poor rural South.

Wow, cool!  Though I don't know how you know this.

He is right however.

What I'm gathering is that you and Storebought have dabbled.  They let crackers in on this hot scene?  I'll be visitin' next time I'm in the States, States.  Wink

But seriously, do they ever sell it to whitey?
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #151 on: February 24, 2005, 07:00:41 PM »

I do know that rural ("kuntree") Southern blacks masturbate the least, while suburban mid-Atlantic whites masturbate the most. For a few country southern blacks, masturbation isn't even a thought: as soon as they reach sexual awareness, they have sex, thus leading to the outrageous (pre-)teenage birth/abortion rates among the poor rural South.

He is right however.

What I'm gathering is that you and Storebought have dabbled.  They let crackers in on this hot scene?  I'll be visitin' next time I'm in the States, States.  Wink

Sure! I know plenty of old rednecks that mess around with black girls. And they catch no grief from anyone for it.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #152 on: February 24, 2005, 07:12:54 PM »

He is right however.

What I'm gathering is that you and Storebought have dabbled.  They let crackers in on this hot scene?  I'll be visitin' next time I'm in the States, States.  Wink

Sure! I know plenty of old rednecks that mess around with black girls. And they catch no grief from anyone for it.

I'd probably just end up getting killed.  That's the great thing about Asia - one can pursue this hobby in a nearly crime-free environment.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #153 on: February 25, 2005, 09:13:22 AM »

Er...States...Opebo...hello??? Store is no redneck? He's a Black man?
NHPolitico

« Reply #154 on: February 25, 2005, 04:57:20 PM »
« Edited: February 25, 2005, 04:59:53 PM by NHPolitico »

Masturbation isn't immoral. It's sex without any risk of STD, and sex anytime you want it.  Yea for masturbation!  It's also healthy. It flushes poisons out of you (I'm not sh!tting you-- doctors have studied it)

Masturbation protects against prostate cancer: study
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #155 on: February 25, 2005, 05:00:22 PM »

Er...States...Opebo...hello??? Store is no redneck? He's a Black man?

Oh, I had no idea!  I tend to assume that Republicans are white, because nearly all are.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #156 on: February 25, 2005, 06:47:49 PM »

I hear leaches work pretty well too.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #157 on: February 25, 2005, 07:05:00 PM »

don't combine the two though Cheesy
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

« Reply #158 on: February 25, 2005, 07:17:29 PM »

Might make an interesting fetish, though Cheesy
Vincent
azpol76
United States

« Reply #159 on: February 25, 2005, 10:31:11 PM »

You guys have ruined a great thread with all this arguing over communism in Afghanistan.  What does that have to do with choking the chicken (or bopping the baloney, etc.).

How many euphemisms can we come up with for the act of sexual self-stimulation.  I just came up with two.
Wikipedia lists
"writing to your congressman"

Intresting.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #160 on: April 03, 2005, 11:05:39 PM »

bump for a great thread Smiley
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #161 on: April 03, 2005, 11:07:53 PM »

Jake, did you bump this because I mentioned it in the "funniest post" thread?  If so, thanks.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #162 on: April 03, 2005, 11:09:35 PM »

Sure did, here's the exchange Wink

Question for me is 2-3 times a day immoral?  Or how many times before I get "blue balls?"

Whacking off doesn't give you blue balls, man.  Blue balls come from continued sexual excitement without release.  In other words, if you were getting woodies for a long time without release, that would lead to blue balls.  Masturbation prevents blue balls.

Have fun.

I had a little trouble at a YDA fundraiser the other night! Tongue  Some young ladies there from various staffs were quite delicious.

Dude, if you're getting blue balls at work, you must either (a) be working with a bunch of unbelievably attractive women; or (b) need to get laid a lot more often.  Probably (b).

Man, you're really making me laugh tonight.  It's great to be 21 and have a flag that salutes almost anything on a moment's notice.

What's really funny is when you have a woody that won't go down, and you need to get up and walk around for some reason.  It's not so noticeable when a guy is sitting, but it becomes painfully obvious when he gets up.  This happened to me not too long ago on the train on the way to work.  An attractive woman sat near me, and I got a woody that would not go down.  The train arrived at its destination, and I had to get up.  Luckily, it went down right before that.  Ah, the pitfalls of being a man.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #163 on: April 03, 2005, 11:11:33 PM »

Pretty funny stuff, if I do say so myself.  I'm glad you found it humorous, Jake.  Thanks for retrieving it.  I thought it might have gotten deleted for some reason.
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #164 on: April 03, 2005, 11:16:14 PM »

Funny story:

In one of the dorms on campus, I was in a friend's room one time just laying on her bed, watching television. Nothing going on at all, she was in someone else's room.  It suddenly gets a little itchy/uncomfortable "down there," so like any red-blooded american male, I scratch. For some reason, either I kept scratching or just kept my hands down my pants without even realizing it.  Wasn't even moving, it was just sitting there. She comes back in and was like "OMG are you jerking off on my bed?"

me:  "uh, it's not what it looks like."
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #165 on: April 03, 2005, 11:17:58 PM »

Funny story:

In one of the dorms on campus, I was in a friend's room one time just laying on her bed, watching television. Nothing going on at all, she was in someone else's room.  It suddenly gets a little itchy/uncomfortable "down there," so like any red-blooded american male, I scratch. For some reason, either I kept scratching or just kept my hands down my pants without even realizing it.  Wasn't even moving, it was just sitting there. She comes back in and was like "OMG are you jerking off on my bed?"

LOL, that's awkward.
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #166 on: April 03, 2005, 11:19:37 PM »
« Edited: April 04, 2005, 01:43:45 AM by Alcon »

Funny story:

LOL, that's awkward.

the best part (this had to be god just messing with me) is that one of those really crappy "girls gone wild" commercials were on, where all the girls do is show you their breasts and the commercial puts little colorful stars over them with words like "hot!" or "only $9.99!"

Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #167 on: April 03, 2005, 11:24:14 PM »
« Edited: April 04, 2005, 01:43:35 AM by Alcon »

Funny story:

LOL, that's awkward.

the best part (this had to be god just messing with me) is that one of those really crappy "girls gone wild" commercials were on, where all the girls do is show you their breasts and the commercial puts little colorful stars over them with words like "hot!" or "only $9.99!"

That's hilarious Cheesy. I hate those ads.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #168 on: April 03, 2005, 11:43:58 PM »
« Edited: April 04, 2005, 01:43:24 AM by Alcon »

Funny story:

LOL, that's awkward.

hahaha Smiley
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #169 on: April 03, 2005, 11:46:04 PM »
« Edited: April 04, 2005, 01:43:16 AM by Alcon »

Funny story:

LOL, that's awkward.

Dude, that's too funny to make up.  It has to be true.  You make me wish I were back in college.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #170 on: April 04, 2005, 12:51:31 AM »
« Edited: April 04, 2005, 01:42:56 AM by Alcon »

Funny story:

LOL, that's awkward.

OMFG ahahahhahaha, sounds like my luck!
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 8.40, S: 2.80

« Reply #171 on: April 04, 2005, 01:40:49 AM »

You have no idea how greatly it disturbs one's roommates to take picture of yourself naked on their bed and then print it off and give it to them.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #172 on: April 18, 2005, 01:25:39 AM »

Funny story:

*bump*

I actually GOT CAUGHT in a college dorm before.  This was WAAAy back in the Fall of 1998.  I thought my roommate had a class, but he cut it to meet some girl whom he actually brought back to the dorm.  Damn was I ever embarassed.  The prissy girl was like "I think I better be going."
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #173 on: April 18, 2005, 08:44:55 PM »

Funny story:

*bump*

I actually GOT CAUGHT in a college dorm before.  This was WAAAy back in the Fall of 1998.  I thought my roommate had a class, but he cut it to meet some girl whom he actually brought back to the dorm.  Damn was I ever embarassed.  The prissy girl was like "I think I better be going."

Hilarious.  Did you see her around campus after that?
TexasPatriot2024
TexasPatriot
Rookie

« Reply #174 on: April 18, 2005, 09:01:54 PM »

No, thats my only answer
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies