Is masturbation immoral?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:03:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Is masturbation immoral?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
Poll
Question: Is masturbation immoral?
yes

no

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 133

Author Topic: Is masturbation immoral?  (Read 29052 times)
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: August 03, 2005, 07:37:37 AM »

No

Dave
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #226 on: September 17, 2005, 09:56:53 PM »

Question for me is 2-3 times a day immoral?  Or how many times before I get "blue balls?"

Best. Post. Ever.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #227 on: September 18, 2005, 02:51:42 PM »

Question for me is 2-3 times a day immoral?  Or how many times before I get "blue balls?"

Best. Post. Ever.

Why thank you.  Some of this stuff is hilarious.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #228 on: November 09, 2006, 07:15:57 AM »

No, LOL Tongue
adam
Captain Vlad
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -5.04

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #229 on: November 09, 2006, 07:22:11 AM »

Not at all. It's actually quite healthy.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #230 on: November 09, 2006, 08:01:40 AM »

Not immoral, but it is a sign of an ill-functioning society if men cannot get sex when they want it.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #231 on: November 09, 2006, 09:18:25 AM »
« Edited: November 09, 2006, 11:08:53 AM by Gov. PolNut »

It's funny I'm a liberal - to anyone who thinks having one off the wrist is immoral... I'm already going to hell.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 6.52, S: 2.00

« Reply #232 on: November 09, 2006, 10:42:01 AM »

afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #233 on: November 10, 2006, 08:19:33 AM »

And good for a healthy prostate Smiley

But lets be honest, people do it because it feels good end of story.
Virginian87
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -3.55, S: 2.70

« Reply #234 on: November 10, 2006, 10:36:32 AM »

No.

I would encourage it as a healthy alternative to sex.  It's a good way to practice abstinence.
adam
Captain Vlad
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -5.04

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #235 on: November 10, 2006, 01:28:34 PM »

Well duh! Tongue
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #236 on: November 10, 2006, 01:42:13 PM »

Well duh! Tongue

Never hurts to learn that something you enjoy improves your life, though.  Kind of different than most things teenagers and young adults enjoy. Wink
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #237 on: November 10, 2006, 03:08:41 PM »

Not immoral, but it is a sign of an ill-functioning society if men cannot get sex when they want it.

Even so-if you were able to get sex whenever you want, would you stop masturbating?

I doubt anyone really would.
NewFederalist
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -2.26

« Reply #238 on: November 10, 2006, 03:18:05 PM »

Even so-if you were able to get sex whenever you want, would you stop masturbating?

I doubt anyone really would.

Really? Do you REALLY believe that? If you do then masturbation has really gotten out of hand!
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 6.52, S: 2.00

« Reply #239 on: November 10, 2006, 06:16:07 PM »

Indoctrinating Christian "values" into young people is immoral.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #240 on: November 10, 2006, 09:52:28 PM »

I'm just curious if there is actually anyone here who honestly thinks this.

an oldie but a goodie.  I'd answer but it's too difficult to type with one hand.  Gimme a few minutes and I'll have both hands free.

there.  That's better, now where were we.  Oh, yeah, is masturbation immoral?  well, I figure if you're a Jew and you're trying to populate the earth with Jews, then it make sense to write a book, oh, let's call it Leviticus just for the hell of it, and tell folks not to "...spill their seed on the ground..."  since spilling one's seed means you're not taking out your lustful aggression on women folk like a good progenitor would.  Remember, that's the same book that has admonitions against eating pigs.  Now, a pig's a damn tasty animal.  Pork tastes as good as jacking off feels.  I enjoy both.  immensely.  But if you're in a time before refridgeration and in a warm climate, and you're looking to keep the tribe intact, you're better off making holy laws against eating pigs.  Same reason.  Do what it takes to keep the tribe healthy and repopulating at a good clip.  And that's not to pick on Jews, as it would be the same for Muslims, Zoroastrians, Buddhists, pretty much anyone whose goal is to bring about a larger population.  anyway, from the standpoint of a group of nomads who lived 3700 years ago in the levant and wanted a larger group of like-minded people, yeah, it's pretty goddamned immoral since it makes you just a bit lazy and takes away your horniness that is the thing the tribe needs if you're going to produce more  of your own.

Hey, in your sig, that darkest red huge county in the far north of your state is called Saint Louis County.  My grandparents may have been poor white trash immigrants from Europe, but my parents were born right here in the USA.  Both of them in Saint Louis County, Minnesota, in fact.  And pretty much all my extended family, all nine of my father's siblings and my cousins on that side, and all seven of my mother's siblings and my cousins on that side, are Democrats (all except me and my uncle Ronnie from San Jose CA, that is)  Well, anyway, I'm not surprised to see that Saint Louis County is Deep Democrat country.  Edge of the known universe, that place.  Isolated.  Big bears, lots of snow, and my parents never even heard the word Republican till they were 18.  Or so they claim.  It's all about huntin', fishin', joinin' the union, and pushing for socialized medicine and welfare in that part of the USA.  Interesting to see it on a map like that, though. 
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #241 on: November 10, 2006, 09:55:04 PM »

an oldie but a goodie.  I'd answer but it's too difficult to type with one hand.  Gimme a few minutes and I'll have both hands free.

Hah, make sure you clean off your keyboard, buddy.

Here's a question -- Have any of your guys either masturbated or been 'pleasured' while driving a car?
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #242 on: November 10, 2006, 10:11:29 PM »

Didn't I tell you the story of being pulled over in Sandusky, Ohio for driving too slow?  Seriously.  I'd been driving about ten miles per hours, or fluctuating between maybe ten and fifteen and swerving, though I wasn't paying attention to the speed.  Cop behind me was though.  And pulled us over.  It was at night, and his bright lights gave enough illumination for him to see what must have looked to him like a chick's head coming up out of the driver's lap.  Of course my own perception was hey, baby, ohmanthisfeelsgoodlalalalala--ohshït, there's a cop behind us.  flashing red and blue.  oh ffck.  get up.  be cool.  dammit.  be cool.  damn, I was almost there.  just be cool.  and let me do the talking.  be cool.

he was okay though.  gave us a long talking to.  but ultimately let us go with a stern and well-deserved warning.  I was 17.  She was 19.  Neither of us needed that hassle, and I think he figured we were pretty good kids and need a break.  but a we also needed some good advice. 
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #243 on: November 10, 2006, 10:11:40 PM »

Here's a question -- Have any of your guys either masturbated or been 'pleasured' while driving a car?

While in a car I have been "pleasured", but not while driving.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #244 on: November 10, 2006, 10:15:09 PM »
« Edited: November 10, 2006, 10:22:46 PM by dazzleman »

Didn't I tell you the story of being pulled over in Sandusky, Ohio for driving too slow?  Seriously.  I'd been driving about ten miles per hours, or fluctuating between maybe ten and fifteen and swerving, though I wasn't paying attention to the speed.  Cop behind me was though.  And pulled us over.  It was at night, and his bright lights gave enough illumination for him to see what must have looked to him like a chick's head coming up out of the driver's lap.  Of course my own perception was hey, baby, ohmanthisfeelsgoodlalalalala--ohshït, there's a cop behind us.  flashing red and blue.  oh ffck.  get up.  be cool.  dammit.  be cool.  damn, I was almost there.  just be cool.  and let me do the talking.  be cool.

he was okay though.  gave us a long talking to.  but ultimately let us go with a stern and well-deserved warning.  I was 17.  She was 19.  Neither of us needed that hassle, and I think he figured we were pretty good kids and need a break.  but a we also needed some good advice. 

Dude, you never told me that story before.  Another good one from the angus archives...Tongue

Not to be too graphic, but when the organ was all swelled up, how did you get it back into its container before the cop got to the car?  Or did you just have the trouser snake hanging out the front door and saluting when he walked up to the car? Cheesy
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #245 on: November 10, 2006, 10:16:12 PM »

Hah, it's best while driving, but it's not bad as a passenger either.  What was the guy's name?  [Sorry dude, I just couldn't resist that one...Tongue]
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #246 on: November 10, 2006, 10:21:33 PM »

Hah, it's best while driving, but it's not bad as a passenger either.  What was the guy's name?  [Sorry dude, I just couldn't resist that one...Tongue]

Was actually the 30 year old teacher in a parking lot behind a bar in Bucks County.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #247 on: November 10, 2006, 10:22:09 PM »

Was actually the 30 year old teacher in a parking lot behind a bar in Bucks County.

Ah, I remember that story now.  Pretty good stuff. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies