Is masturbation immoral?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:19:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Is masturbation immoral?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
Poll
Question: Is masturbation immoral?
yes

no

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 133

Author Topic: Is masturbation immoral?  (Read 28910 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2005, 12:40:30 AM »

the biggest problem isn't coworkers, it's just thinking. I have to try really hard to keep my mind off sex at work.

The women where I work are very unattractive.  YDA fundraisers and Meetups have some very attractive women plus the added bonus they're liberal Democrats.  Ironically, I don't get that way at Clubs and bars.  I guess women are more attractive when they can actually talk and say something intelligent instead of screaming to their friends.  This is part of the reason I'd much rather sleep with Flavia Colgan than Jessica Simpson.

Well, you can talk to the women at the fundraisers, plus you know you have something in common with them.  I hate clubs because you can't even talk to anybody there.

I think you should do Ann Coulter, though.  Why limit yourself to liberal Democrats?

Because she probably has a penis.

I also don't want a political crossfire in a relationship.  During one of the few times I was actually forced to go to Mass becasue I just wanted to avoid an argument, there was actually a very attractive girl speaking at the end of (Catholic) Mass for about 25 minutes regarding (you'll love this KPhil) Generation Life.  She was about 2-3 years younger than me and a gorgeous brunette from LaSalle University.  Needless to say I though she was a priss, amde sarcastic remarks in my head the whoel time and didn't agree with a word she said.

All this proves is lack of certainty in your own views.

Lack of certainty?  Ok, you got me.  I'll admit this and I won't too often, but my parents are a pain in the ass about me living at home and not goign to Mass.  I would move out in a heartbeat, but my salary won't cover for me to live anywhere halfway decent with my student loans.

Note: I changed it to "insecurity"

The instinct to view others in a negative light just because they hold veiws different from yours is usually a sign of arrogance which always stems from insecurity in one's self.  True, I could never date a very liberal girl, just like I could never date a very conservative girl... as our world views would be totally different.  I could date a liberal girl, though.

Hell, I went to a Union Hall, on a night before I had a test, to see Dick Gephardt just so that I could be around a girl I was interested in who worked for the Kerry campaign.

I could go for a moderate SE Penn/New Jersey/New York Republican very easily.  The difference is this girl was such a priss and so hands off sexually I don't think anything could have happened between us.

Yeah, imagine that you might acctually start seeing the person and not the vagina, or, more correctly, imagining the pleasure that you would get from that vagina.  Wouldn't that just be the worst thing in the world?[/sarcasm]
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2005, 12:43:53 AM »

the biggest problem isn't coworkers, it's just thinking. I have to try really hard to keep my mind off sex at work.

The women where I work are very unattractive.  YDA fundraisers and Meetups have some very attractive women plus the added bonus they're liberal Democrats.  Ironically, I don't get that way at Clubs and bars.  I guess women are more attractive when they can actually talk and say something intelligent instead of screaming to their friends.  This is part of the reason I'd much rather sleep with Flavia Colgan than Jessica Simpson.

Well, you can talk to the women at the fundraisers, plus you know you have something in common with them.  I hate clubs because you can't even talk to anybody there.

I think you should do Ann Coulter, though.  Why limit yourself to liberal Democrats?

Because she probably has a penis.

I also don't want a political crossfire in a relationship.  During one of the few times I was actually forced to go to Mass becasue I just wanted to avoid an argument, there was actually a very attractive girl speaking at the end of (Catholic) Mass for about 25 minutes regarding (you'll love this KPhil) Generation Life.  She was about 2-3 years younger than me and a gorgeous brunette from LaSalle University.  Needless to say I though she was a priss, amde sarcastic remarks in my head the whoel time and didn't agree with a word she said.

All this proves is lack of certainty in your own views.

Lack of certainty?  Ok, you got me.  I'll admit this and I won't too often, but my parents are a pain in the ass about me living at home and not goign to Mass.  I would move out in a heartbeat, but my salary won't cover for me to live anywhere halfway decent with my student loans.

Note: I changed it to "insecurity"

The instinct to view others in a negative light just because they hold veiws different from yours is usually a sign of arrogance which always stems from insecurity in one's self.  True, I could never date a very liberal girl, just like I could never date a very conservative girl... as our world views would be totally different.  I could date a liberal girl, though.

Hell, I went to a Union Hall, on a night before I had a test, to see Dick Gephardt just so that I could be around a girl I was interested in who worked for the Kerry campaign.

I could go for a moderate SE Penn/New Jersey/New York Republican very easily.  The difference is this girl was such a priss and so hands off sexually I don't think anything could have happened between us.

Yeah, imagine that you might acctually start seeing the person and not the vagina, or, more correctly, imagining the pleasure that you would get from that vagina.  Wouldn't that just be the worst thing in the world?[/sarcasm]

i don't view every female as a vagina soulty.  Yes, I'm an admitted pervert and I like to look, but in a relationship, there are more things to that. 
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2005, 12:43:58 AM »

I agree with Supersoulty.  You can't look at every woman simply as a potential receptacle for your penis.  Talk about exploitation of women.  If she's a respectable woman with a strong sense of self, she'll run from a guy like you, Flyers.

Let's call a spade a spade.  You are interested in women simply for sex.  Choose your women accordingly, but don't bring politics into it.

And let's drop this communist crap.  It's ruining a hilarious thread.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2005, 12:48:26 AM »

I agree with Supersoulty.  You can't look at every woman simply as a potential receptacle for your penis.  Talk about exploitation of women.  If she's a respectable woman with a strong sense of self, she'll run from a guy like you, Flyers.

Let's call a spade a spade.  You are interested in women simply for sex.  Choose your women accordingly, but don't bring politics into it.

My point regarding her was our political ideologies and "talk down nanny-like" of a personality would create a virtual mess of a relationship with this girl in a relationship if I were to ever get into one with her.  This girl was VERY attractive, but a relationship lasting longer than the time it takes for my semen to release after sex is just not happening.  I can not say the same about every woman.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2005, 12:50:52 AM »

My point regarding her was our political ideologies and "talk down nanny-like" of a personality would create a virtual mess of a relationship with this girl in a relationship if I were to ever get into one with her.  This girl was VERY attractive, but a relationship lasting longer than the time it takes for my semen to release after sex is just not happening.  I can not say the same about every woman.

I guess you're right.  Originally, I thought you didn't want to pursue anything with her because you didn't think she'd let you in her pants immediately.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2005, 12:53:49 AM »

I guess you're right.  Originally, I thought you didn't want to pursue anything with her because you didn't think she'd let you in her pants immediately.

Well, hope that made sense.  This was just a girl the pastor found to speak at the end of a Mass I rarely go to tell us about the "joys of the pro-life movement."  I was saying she's just an attractive girl, but her personality is not something I can be a fan of.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2005, 12:55:50 AM »

Well, hope that made sense.  This was just a girl the pastor found to speak at the end of a Mass I rarely go to tell us about the "joys of the pro-life movement."  I was saying she's just an attractive girl, but her personality is not something I can be a fan of.

You could be allowing your disagreement with her message affect your perception of her personality.  Not that I'm criticizing you for doing that - I do it all the time - but that could be the case.
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 8.40, S: 2.80

« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2005, 12:56:34 AM »

Easy... have a weird fetish like a stuffed animal one.  Then you can fantasize all you want about making love with it.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2005, 12:58:13 AM »

Easy... have a weird fetish like a stuffed animal one.  Then you can fantasize all you want about making love with it.

Man, you are strange.  Whatever floats your boat, dude.  Just don't give away a sticky stuffed animal to some children's toy drive...
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2005, 12:58:56 AM »

Man, you are strange.  Whatever floats your boat, dude.  Just don't give away a sticky stuffed animal to some children's toy drive...
I don't have one!!!!  Not a stuffed animal one in any case... it is just an example.  Heh.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2005, 01:01:14 AM »

I could go for a moderate SE Penn/New Jersey/New York Republican very easily.  The difference is this girl was such a priss and so hands off sexually I don't think anything could have happened between us.

Yeah, imagine that you might acctually start seeing the person and not the vagina, or, more correctly, imagining the pleasure that you would get from that vagina.  Wouldn't that just be the worst thing in the world?[/sarcasm]

I agree with Supersoulty.  You can't look at every woman simply as a potential receptacle for your penis.  Talk about exploitation of women.  If she's a respectable woman with a strong sense of self, she'll run from a guy like you, Flyers.

Let's call a spade a spade.  You are interested in women simply for sex.  Choose your women accordingly, but don't bring politics into it.

And let's drop this communist crap.  It's ruining a hilarious thread.

Women like sex, too, you know.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2005, 01:01:45 AM »

I don't have one!!!!  Not a stuffed animal one in any case... it is just an example.  Heh.

Can you give a real life example, if you made up the stuffed animal thing?
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2005, 01:03:10 AM »

No, I didn't make it up.  People have all sort of odd fetishes.  I know someone with a diaper fetish.  And someone with a foot fetish.  Just looking at his own feet, or someone's shoes and socks is enough to excite him to the point of relieving himself.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2005, 01:03:15 AM »

I could go for a moderate SE Penn/New Jersey/New York Republican very easily.  The difference is this girl was such a priss and so hands off sexually I don't think anything could have happened between us.

Yeah, imagine that you might acctually start seeing the person and not the vagina, or, more correctly, imagining the pleasure that you would get from that vagina.  Wouldn't that just be the worst thing in the world?[/sarcasm]

I agree with Supersoulty.  You can't look at every woman simply as a potential receptacle for your penis.  Talk about exploitation of women.  If she's a respectable woman with a strong sense of self, she'll run from a guy like you, Flyers.

Let's call a spade a spade.  You are interested in women simply for sex.  Choose your women accordingly, but don't bring politics into it.

And let's drop this communist crap.  It's ruining a hilarious thread.

Women like sex, too, you know.

I am well aware of that.  But most women approach sex from a different angle than men.  Let's not ruin a light-hearted thread with ponderous political points.  I'd like to keep it at a locker room level...
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2005, 01:04:53 AM »

No, I didn't make it up.  People have all sort of odd fetishes.  I know someone with a diaper fetish.  And someone with a foot fetish.  Just looking at his own feet, or someone's shoes and socks is enough to excite him to the point of relieving himself.

Well, that's true.  The human mind is a wondrous thing.  It has actually been said that every part of the body is sexual in some way, and I think that's true.  I have a bit of a foot fetish myself.  I consider feet very sexy, but I wouldn't say I lust after feet...
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #90 on: February 21, 2005, 01:08:57 AM »

Yes, well, me too, but not shoes or socks.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #91 on: February 21, 2005, 01:10:15 AM »

Would you consider that weirder or not for my fetish with women carrying rifles wearing hammer and sickle covered fatigues?
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2005, 01:11:41 AM »
« Edited: February 21, 2005, 03:04:22 AM by Bob »

Damn, this thread has exploded. Who would have thought that foot fetishes would be such a popular discussion topic?
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2005, 01:12:40 AM »

Would you consider that weirder or not for my fetish with women carrying rifles wearing hammer and sickle covered fatigues?
I hardly think that qualifies as a fetish.  Far too complex for the mind to process subconsciously.  I'd say that is more of a preference.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #94 on: February 21, 2005, 01:14:02 AM »

Clearly BRTD has a fetish thing influenced by his political views, which is fine-- PROBLEM is that not many hot girls match his description, so he can't act on it too well.

To be honest I don't like women that are too hardcore politically. It's nice if they know about things but not necessarily be rabid in their views.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #95 on: February 21, 2005, 01:14:28 AM »

I still think you're just looking for a dominatrix.  The hammer and sickle is a superficial insertion of your political views, but that's not important.  You want a woman who is going to dominate you.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2005, 01:15:18 AM »

Clearly BRTD has a fetish thing influenced by his political views, which is fine-- PROBLEM is that not many hot girls match his description, so he can't act on it too well.

Filipino chicks are HOT
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

« Reply #97 on: February 21, 2005, 01:15:34 AM »

To be honest I don't like women that are too hardcore politically. It's nice if they know about things but not necessarily be rabid in their views.

Hey, if they're hot, I don't care what they believe in.
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #98 on: February 21, 2005, 01:16:00 AM »

I still think you're just looking for a dominatrix.  The hammer and sickle is a superficial insertion of your political views, but that's not important.  You want a woman who is going to dominate you.
I'm inclined to agree.  Why don't you check out a club of that nature?  She can tie you up, whip your butt, and then abuse you. Wink
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #99 on: February 21, 2005, 01:17:07 AM »

Hey, if they're hot, I don't care what they believe in.

Allow me to clarify: in terms of a relationship, I wouldn't like it. I'll kick it with a hot girl whatever her views are, and I'll make allowances in terms of more as the hotness rises.

BRTD: yeah, they are, but most aren't communist rebels...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies