Is masturbation immoral? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:00:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Is masturbation immoral? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is masturbation immoral?
yes

no

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 133

Author Topic: Is masturbation immoral?  (Read 29051 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: February 20, 2005, 04:14:24 PM »

I'm just curious if there is actually anyone here who honestly thinks this.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2005, 07:03:18 PM »

who voted yes?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2005, 11:09:36 PM »

howso when it does not harm anyone?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2005, 11:46:55 PM »

Question for me is 2-3 times a day immoral?  Or how many times before I get "blue balls?"

Whacking off doesn't give you blue balls, man.  Blue balls come from continued sexual excitement without release.  In other words, if you were getting woodies for a long time without release, that would lead to blue balls.  Masturbation prevents blue balls.

Have fun.

This is a major problem I get at work.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2005, 11:51:45 PM »

the biggest problem isn't coworkers, it's just thinking. I have to try really hard to keep my mind off sex at work.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2005, 11:54:13 PM »

I'm a typist, I just have to type stuff off orders I get.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2005, 12:02:04 AM »

I did... Cheesy just picking.. As long as you are not lusting then its not a sin.

how is it possible to do so without lusting?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2005, 12:04:53 AM »

That makes doing it kind of difficult to begin with.

The only way I can see it being acceptable to fundies is if you're fantasizing about your wife, meaning that according to them if you're unmarried you're not supposed to do anything sexual ever. That's basically hell anyway.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2005, 12:07:22 AM »

the biggest problem isn't coworkers, it's just thinking. I have to try really hard to keep my mind off sex at work.

The women where I work are very unattractive.  YDA fundraisers and Meetups have some very attractive women plus the added bonus they're liberal Democrats.  Ironically, I don't get that way at Clubs and bars.  I guess women are more attractive when they can actually talk and say something intelligent instead of screaming to their friends.  This is part of the reason I'd much rather sleep with Flavia Colgan than Jessica Simpson.

Well, you can talk to the women at the fundraisers, plus you know you have something in common with them.  I hate clubs because you can't even talk to anybody there.

I think you should do Ann Coulter, though.  Why limit yourself to liberal Democrats?

Because she probably has a penis.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2005, 12:18:18 AM »

The women where I work are very unattractive.  YDA fundraisers and Meetups have some very attractive women plus the added bonus they're liberal Democrats.  Ironically, I don't get that way at Clubs and bars.  I guess women are more attractive when they can actually talk and say something intelligent instead of screaming to their friends.  This is part of the reason I'd much rather sleep with Flavia Colgan than Jessica Simpson.

Well, you can talk to the women at the fundraisers, plus you know you have something in common with them.  I hate clubs because you can't even talk to anybody there.

I think you should do Ann Coulter, though.  Why limit yourself to liberal Democrats?

Because she probably has a penis.

Is that the way you view all strong willed women?  And you have the guts to call conservatives sexist?

no, it's because she looks like a man
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2005, 12:22:19 AM »

Considering you can't be a Communist female without being a feminist, it's pretty clear I want a piece of ass from hot armed and militant left wing feminists.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2005, 12:28:03 AM »

Considering you can't be a Communist female without being a feminist, it's pretty clear I want a piece of ass from hot armed and militant left wing feminists.

Wake up.  Women were more exploited under communism than they ever were in this country.  You really don't have much of a grip on the realities of communism.

It sounds like you really just want a dominatrix, regardless of politics.  You should watch "A View to a Kill" the James Bond movie made in 1985 that featured Grace Jones as a dominatrix that James Bonds has sex with.  That's the type of thing you need.  Maybe you should get some "equipment" and invite one of these women over to your bachelor pad...

Actually one of the main reasons the Communists in Nepal have so much support from the female population is they are opposed to many fuedal misogynist traditions. I really doubt the rebels in South America and the Phillipines are a big fan of such things either or anti-equality.

Might I add that in Poland under the communist regime women had free and completely access to abortion and birth control. That is no longer the case.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2005, 12:31:55 AM »

Wake up.  Women were more exploited under communism than they ever were in this country.  You really don't have much of a grip on the realities of communism.

It sounds like you really just want a dominatrix, regardless of politics.  You should watch "A View to a Kill" the James Bond movie made in 1985 that featured Grace Jones as a dominatrix that James Bonds has sex with.  That's the type of thing you need.  Maybe you should get some "equipment" and invite one of these women over to your bachelor pad...

Actually one of the main reasons the Communists in Nepal have so much support from the female population is they are opposed to many fuedal misogynist traditions. I really doubt the rebels in South America and the Phillipines are a big fan of such things either or anti-equality.

Might I add that in Poland under the communist regime women had free and completely access to abortion and birth control. That is no longer the case.

In Romania, they weren't allowed abortion at all.  Communism has nothing to do with feminism.  Equality for women is part of the communist doctrine, but like most aspects of the communist doctrine, it is a lie.

In any case, I don't equate availability of abortion with equality for women.  You have been brainwashed by the feminazis if that's how you define equality.

Ceausescu was never supported by the American Left, he is hated on DU. You won't find a single communist feminist who defends him.

note this: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=16218.0
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2005, 12:36:03 AM »

And of course the USSR and their puppet Communist regime in Afghanistan were opposed by feminism's worst nightmare, the Taliban. The US definately took the wrong side there, at least women would be treated fairly under the Soviet puppet regime.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2005, 12:38:59 AM »

When I have time later I'll look up those DU posts by IndianaGreen about how Lenin was one of the greatest feminists in history and the wonders he did for women's rights.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2005, 01:10:15 AM »

Would you consider that weirder or not for my fetish with women carrying rifles wearing hammer and sickle covered fatigues?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2005, 01:15:18 AM »

Clearly BRTD has a fetish thing influenced by his political views, which is fine-- PROBLEM is that not many hot girls match his description, so he can't act on it too well.

Filipino chicks are HOT
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2005, 11:28:36 AM »

And of course the USSR and their puppet Communist regime in Afghanistan were opposed by feminism's worst nightmare, the Taliban. The US definately took the wrong side there, at least women would be treated fairly under the Soviet puppet regime.

I'm gonna have to take your side there BRTD.  We should have let the Soviets take Afghanistan now that I think of it.  Osama's extreme rightism would have had no place to flourish.  Reagan created a lot of blunders conservatives and foreign policy hawks, such as John Ford, will not admit to.

I don't even know where to begin telling you what's wrong with this.

First of all, you have considered only one side of the equation.  You only consider the negative results, and only of the actual US policy.  You do not take into account the positive impact of US policy, or the negative impact of hading the Soviets another colony.  This is bad analysis at a very basic level.

I have admitted to the blunders of Reagan's foreign policy.  I think Lebanon was a mistake, and for that matter so doe Reagan, he said so himself.  Its factually wrong to say that I am unwilling to criticize Reagan when he was wrong.

You have soe facts wrong.  Osama did not build the AQ network in Afghanistan, he built it in Sudan.  "Rightist" conditions in Afghanistan had nothing to do with building Al Qaeda.  You actually seem to have not even rudimentary knowledge of the history of Al Qaeda judging from this post.

Poor analytical skills, no understanding of facts on the ground, etc.  Hey, its what you get for mentionng me by name.

however, one can not deny that at least the Soviets kept the Taliban out, and it's tough to argue life for women under the Taliban was better than under the Communist puppet regime. The US backed the greater of two evils there.

Might I add, the US actually created the Taliban, in a sense. The Taliban were far more repressive than another other Muslim fundamentalists in the world, in fact they were criticized by the Iranian mullahs for giving Islam a bad name. The reason is that much of their law is not in the Koran, or only stated in an out of context way. That's because during the Soviet campaign, the US wanted to stir up the local populace against them as much as possible, and decided warmongering religious fanatacism would be the easiest way. So it dropped pamphlets empahsizing out of context Koran quotes or even ones just made up. Since most people there were illerate and uneducated, they weren't too familiar with what the Koran actually said. The result was that a new very nasty strain of Islamic fundamentalism was created, and we saw it in action during Taliban rule. Had the US stayed out of Afghanistan, the country would've been spared a very nasty civil war, would've not have had to suffer under the Taliban for 5 years, and there would've been no terrorist sponsoring nation during that time. Plus, the Soviet puppet regime almost certainly would've collapsed before the 90s anyway.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2005, 11:14:15 PM »

now we know why you have that giant cardboard cutout of Bush in your room.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2005, 11:02:12 AM »

Not really. Every topic even remotely related to sex always ends up about communism.
That's because Dakota Red replies to them.
Well, he actually started this one.

so that's your new nickname for me? How'd you come up with it?

And I don't think there are communist rebels in Afghanistan now, but if there was they would be where you'd have to look for hot girls since they wouldn't be wearing burkahs.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies