The "This is funny now that we know what happened" Time Machine
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 11:56:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The "This is funny now that we know what happened" Time Machine
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: The "This is funny now that we know what happened" Time Machine  (Read 7223 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2013, 09:55:48 PM »

Since we now know that CnstutnlCnsrvatv was a sock of PolitiJunkie:

lol this race is great egg roll and gafilta fish will bruise each other so much that this race in a dem-leanin state will becoe an opportunity fora r epublican picup!

Wait...are you saying what I think you're saying there?

Holy SH*T

lol this race is great egg roll and gafilta fish will bruise each other so much that this race in a dem-leanin state will becoe an opportunity fora r epublican picup!

What? You are making no sense. You are on a forum, not a smartphone. And what the heck is up with your analogy?

He's being reallllllly racist. Egg roll (Hanabusa) is a stereotypical Asian food, and gefilte fish (Schatz) is a stereotypical Jewish food. Classic "constitutional conservative" behavior.

does he actually go by t-mac? If soa that sexplains why he's winning! All the browns in virginia who do the voter frauds love things like t-mac and dougie and jeezy and supersoak and all other nonsense liek that!

Is it just me, or is this really racist?

Oh, and the best one:

no beacuse kentucky prefers americans who love their country and dont ride motorcrycle gangs and do a voter fraud like grimes bussing illinois borders chicago gamblers to vote for her in kentcuyk or eggroll from hawaii its gonig to go to ted cruz and his running mate, hopefully some like mary fallin that can swing the women who love their abortions too much to see the truth of hte constitution

Yikes. Did barfbag forget how to write a sentence and move to Oregon?

This guy makes barfbag look like a political genius.

I give this guy about a week before he is exposed as a sock and banned.

What's a sock?
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2013, 10:37:40 PM »

Claire McCaskill is Blanche Lincoln.  Nothing can save her from a landslide loss.

Akin will be a good Senator if he wins.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2013, 11:19:21 PM »

There's that hilarious thread Kevin made where he was quitting the forum because it was full of hacks that thought Obama would get between 300 and 350 electoral votes.

ROFLMAO, that was the best thing ever.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2013, 12:41:27 AM »

All the "Will Bush attack Iran before the end of his term" and the "Will Israel attack Iran before Nov" and what not threads were pretty funny then.  Hilarious now.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2013, 01:39:07 AM »

ive been saying for quite a while that chriss dodd will be the democrat nominee.

Yes. This poll clearly backs that idea up.

he has momentum.

what happened to obamamania?

Other fun WalterMitty Chris Dodd threads, "chris dodd's vp choice" and "is chris dodd the 'real deal'":

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=56754.10

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=61225.0

From that latter thread, Mitty's take on Chris Dodd:

yes, but why have liberals overlooked him?

he is hillary without the negatives.  he is obama with substance.

OK, maybe that's more "It was funny at the time" than "funny in retrospect".
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2013, 03:00:29 AM »

Claire McCaskill is Blanche Lincoln.  Nothing can save her from a landslide loss.
This was true, more or less. There was nothing the Dems could do. It was nice of the GOP to reveal their true colors and give us the victory we couldn't earn ourselves.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2013, 12:06:21 AM »

A bit of an oldie that I found. Not sure if this is purity or if he was an old convert, but this is hilarious:

I'm not sure if it'll happen but I hope Dan Boren(OK-02) retires. That would make NE, KS, and OK completely red (assuming we win the open KS-03 seat and keep Lee Terrys(NE-02) seat)

Also, if Gene Taylor(MS-04) would retire. He won't lose re-election, so the only way to rid him is for him to leave.

And maybe Lincoln Davis(TN-04).
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2013, 01:04:18 AM »

My very first post:

With Obama as the Democrat presidential candidate, he really needs a southern running mate. In the past 30 years, the only successful Democratic candidates have been southerners (Carter, Clinton). I believe that Obama would need a southerner in order to bring some southern EC Votes into play.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2014, 09:10:22 PM »

Bump in light of this:

2006: This was the era when Moderate Heroism was in vogue and many Democrats thought that John McCain would be the next Teddy Roosevelt or some sh*t and would win in 2008 in a landslide against Hillary Clinton, who the nation would see for the super liberal bitter hack she was.

Enough said.

Though to be fair, there were also those who thought that Mark Warner would win in 2008.  So yeah there's that.

This thread is fun in retrospect:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=39456.0

IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2014, 10:41:39 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=81692.msg1691412#msg1691412

if it's Palin, and she has to come from Alaska and be in Ohio at noon Friday, word will definitely leak out the (Thursday) night Obama is making his speech...and that's exactly how I would script it.

palin has no chance

thanks for your deep explanation

Ok, how about this.  I doubt it will be Palin.  She doesn't bring much to the ticket and isn't a big name in Republican circles.

Plus she is too moderate to help McCain with the demographic in which he really struggles: conservatives.

I dont see a path to the nomination for Romney.

Romney has no path to the nomination.

again, there is no path for Romney to the GOP nomination...unless the rest of the field implodes at the same time (ala Gary Hart).

But, Romney has no path to the nomination....never has.

Romney still has no path to the nomination unless every other GOP candidate fumbles multiple times, and a late comer could still win it

Not that Romney would have won the nomination (he never had a path to the nomination)...

Romney's only path to the nomination is by default: 1) every conservative GOP candidate disqualifies him/herself…2) no one else enters the race...

there is no way the jmfcst's of the gop are going to vote for romney

dude, [Romney] is done, stick a tea bag in him

Romny has no path to the nomination...short him

To be fair, wasn't this kind of true? He did have the caveat that unless all of Romney's opponents self destructed, which did happen.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2014, 10:42:26 PM »

Here's a more recent entry:

I'm so looking forward to tomorrow night, some people are going to be very disappointed when Cochran doesn't win. McDaniel is up eight in the last poll, it's delusional to think that he isn't going to win.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2014, 10:55:33 PM »

To be fair, wasn't this kind of true? He did have the caveat that unless all of Romney's opponents self destructed, which did happen.

It being true (although I'm not sure it is) has nothing to do with whether it is funny or not in hindsight.
Edu
Ufokart
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2014, 11:29:59 PM »

Some mentions of the Kevin post, but I don't think anyone ever actually posted it here. So here it goes Tongue Funny line bolded.

Hi all,

I have not been around in a while as I have been very busy with school and other things going on in my life. However, I've come to the decision to quite the Atlas Forum and for this time permanently. The foremost reason for me quitting is that I simply do not have the time given that I'm busy wrapping up my undergraduate career. But also given that the Atlas Forum is simply not a fun or interesting place to get my political fix anymore and it has been trending that way for quite a long time.

All of which is because I've become turned off to the Atlas, by the fact that composition of this forum has changed from a place on the internet where posters from all sorts of political persuasions could have interesting, reasonable and semi-civilized conversations about politics. To a Forum that is dominated by far-left posters who appear to only be on here to push their talking points and drive out those who don't agree with them. This problem can be seen in several ways.

For example, I've noticed a trend over the past year and a half or so where most of the articles posted in ether the 2012 Presidential Election section are harshly critical of Republican's while for the most part leaving out any faults of Obama/the Democrats. However, it's not so much that they are critical of Conservatives but they do it in a way that is simply hyperbole as an instance one poster in the 2012 section(whose name I will eave out) posted as a thread title "That Governor Scott working overtime to steal Florida for Romney". I could also choose numerous other examples. Likewise in many of these threads most of the active posters on here it seems echo these sentiments. What's more is that one can not simply engage in any political conversation on here about polls, scenarios, without getting numerous responses along the line of  "no your wrong" Democratic Congressman X is leading by 50 points in a red district despite being found with a dead hooker in his closet". Or "that James Carville is wrong to criticize President Obama' he is just another right-wing hack ".  The commentary on just about anything on here is heavily biased towards the left.

This forum also used to be a place very much in touch with political reality as a whole but not anymore just earlier I was reading that the average gauge of electoral votes for Obama is going to be around 310-350 or a similar repeat of his 2008 margin. Which for ether ether candidate in this race is most likely going to be impossible to replicate. Or my favorite so far for the state I live in along the lines  "No Virginia is another New Jersey because of all the  quintessential Obama voters moving into it" As said by a poster who doesn't even live in my state let alone probably haven't even been to it. 

All of this is leading me to end my participation on here for good, given that the majority of the post's it seems aren't worth the effort to even visit.  And with that I also say that I do not see great things in the future of the Atlas in general if it's poster base persists  being what it is now/doesn't revert back to the more balanced place we once had.

With that farewell!(Not that I'll be missed anyways given the attitude on here towards me)

And I know this probably doesn't belong here, but between announcing that he was going to quit on November 4th and returning to the forum on May 23rd, this was apparently his last post which I find hilariously bizarre. Talking about Berkley...

She looks like a tranny if you ask me.

LOL?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2014, 11:57:12 PM »

How about this thread?

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=173436.0
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2014, 12:13:24 AM »

This thread is also interesting if you want to see what gay marriage debates were like 9 years ago:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=17437.0
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2014, 07:16:41 AM »
« Edited: October 13, 2014, 07:21:32 AM by Mechaman »

This thread is also interesting if you want to see what gay marriage debates were like 9 years ago:

lol yellow avatars.  LOL.

I should note though, if I'm reading the poll results correctly, that nearly 70% of the forum thought gay marriage, even if they thought it was repulsive, should be legal.  Also, lol at the "no/no" votes.  I'm assuming they probably were thinking of state level legalization vs. it being nationwide.  Or, they are those really weird "procreation" tax activists.

That really says something.

Of course, the poll was never closed, so there is a risk that some of the more current members might've voted on it, distorting the results.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2014, 07:46:32 AM »
« Edited: October 13, 2014, 08:01:16 AM by Mr. Morden »

lol yellow avatars.  LOL.

I should note though, if I'm reading the poll results correctly, that nearly 70% of the forum thought gay marriage, even if they thought it was repulsive, should be legal.  Also, lol at the "no/no" votes.  I'm assuming they probably were thinking of state level legalization vs. it being nationwide.  Or, they are those really weird "procreation" tax activists.

I thought it was more interesting what those with red avatars, or who otherwise associate with the left or center-left, were saying back then.  For example….

Im not the biggest fan of gay marriage, but  I could care less if they get married or not.

I have to admit it is a bit repulsive to my repressed little self, but I would not care of it was legal.

I'm not as comfortable with the concept of homosexual sex as I am with heterosexual sex, but I don't find two gays getting a contract from the government as repulsive.

I voted No/Yes, but it isn't that clear.

I'd never involve myself in a gay marraige, but if other people are into that, I don't think they should be stopped.

I also believe it should be a state issue.  If I was a state senator in NY, and a gay marraige bill came passing through that would legalize it, I'd vote yes.  But if I was a United States Senator, I'd vote no, as it really isn't any of the federal government's business.

I don't understand people that so vehemently fight this issue.  It doesn't impact their lives at all.

It's hard to imagine any of those people phrasing things like that today.

Oh, and also read this thread:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=40693.50

While he's not someone on the left, it's hard to imagine Inks posting stuff like that today.  E.g.,

It is a direct conscious act to rebel against God and nature.  I never said tha anyone w/ a disease should be prevented from having kids.

LOL.  I seriously doubt that is the intent.

It may not be their intent, but that is what it is.

That's a contradiction

If gays are consiously acting in a way so it will be offensive to god, which you believe, then their intent is to anger god.

Maybe I worded my last statement wrong.  Gays know (or at least should--deep down in their heart after learning biology) that what they believe is wrong.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2014, 08:26:14 AM »

We should be celebrating that so many of us have changed in the correct direction on this topic so swiftly.  Sure it's funny, the stupid sh**t we've said in the past, but the fact that we've all grown for the better is a good thing.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2014, 09:06:20 AM »

So that's why Inks gets so worked up about anti-pro-heterosexual rhetoric...
H. Ross Peron
General Mung Beans
Junior Chimp
Korea, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -1.91

« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2014, 01:34:11 PM »

Revolutionary War (really should be called the American War of Independence)

Quasi-War (probably should have declared War on France and had a legit war in this case)

War of 1812 (not a great outcome for us, but hey, had to stop the British from impressing our sailors)

Mexican War (This pretty much sums up why I think we had to do something in this instance)

American Civil War (self-explanatory)

World War I (Germany interfering in Latin American affairs, plus U-boat warfare)

World War II (self-explanatory)

Korean War (North Korea launched a war of aggression against the South, so we had to intervene  and drive them out of the country)

Vietnam War (The rationale was good (prevent the Indochinese version of Kim Il Sung from taking over all of Vietnam), but the execution, not so much. Even so, Vietnam is a war I would have supported simply because it was in the context of our larger Cold War efforts against communism)

Operation Just Cause

First Gulf War (same basic issue as Korea)

Bosnian War

Kosovo War

Afghan War (again, rationale was correct, but everything that followed...not so much. We should have gotten the hell out of there after we nixed OBL)

Operation Unified Protector (Libya)

- I'm a lot more hawkish than the average Democrat. That's not to say I'm a neocon, but it's also not to say that I'm a dove and think that all wars are without exception bad. I am a realist and believe that yes, war can be a tool for creating peace and establishing justice just as easily as it can be a tool to create more violence, instability, and chaos. Obama intervening in Libya is something that I probably personally would not have done were I in his shoes, but it's proven to be the right decision and something that I think he deserves credit for. The War in Iraq...not so much. It was completely unrequited and stupid from the start. I am for using military force to stop aggression and in self defense. Everything else should be thought of on a case-by-case basis.
- I think that we should eliminate corporate taxation and/or tax corporate cash stockpiles instead to encourage investment. I'm also in favor of a Value Added Tax, provided that it means we have exemptions for food, clothing, medicine, and education. I think that regressive taxation is easier done than progressive taxation, though I favor the latter; I think that social insurance programs should be entirely mostly financed by payroll taxation, however.
- I think conscription is preferable to an all volunteer military.
- I am totally opposed to any form of gun control at any level.
- There's nothing wrong with using what fossil fuels we have while we transition to cleaner sources of energy. I'm down with clean coal and the Keystone XL pipeline, along with expanding offshore drilling (but not drilling in ANWR) and exploiting our massive reserves of natural gas. I am also a HUGE fan of nuclear power.
- I am opposed to affirmative action.
- I think guest worker programs are immoral in a country with 8.5 8.2% unemployment and that they need to be ended until we're operating at something *close* to full employment again. I believe that we need to reform our immigration system to encourage high-skilled, high-wage workers rather than low-wage workers.
- I'm completely fine with the Interstate Highway System and would love to see serious expansion and revitalization efforts therein.
- I'm alright with school choice so long as it's confined to public schools only.
- I think that liberals exaggerate the threat of climatic change. Yes, it's going to be a bitch to live through. No, it's not going to wipe out the human race. Chill out.

Correcting the record, and then adding some more.

- I do not think we should legalize every controlled substance known to man. Cannabis should be made legal and treated as we treat alcohol, but I draw the line there. This is not to say that I support the 'War on Drugs', rather that I am in favor of adopting harm reduction strategies to combat the drug problem in the United States, and requiring rehabilitation, rather than prison time, for addicts.
- The military budget should not be unilaterally cut, rather scaled down in certain areas and ramped up in others. I think we should cut ground forces (but not until the economy is producing enough jobs to make up from the losses) and expand capabilities for space and cyber warfare.
- I am not opposed to the use of drone warfare. If anything, I'm whole-heartedly supportive of the use of drones and would like to see the Air Force mostly automated within my lifetime.
- I am totally in favor of GM foods.
- I am opposed to 'Cap and Trade' and 'Carbon Taxation' because of the negative effects they will have on the poorest Americans with regard to paying energy bills. If anything, we should subsidize the hell out of clean energy, rather than trying to rig markets in favor of energy that isn't as efficient, such as solar. I highly favor transitioning away from oil and coal towards natural gas and (eventually) nuclear power.
- Big business is ten times more efficient and often better for their workforce than are small businesses. Plus, big business is more likely to recognize and work with a union within their plant, shop, factory, etc. Basically, big business > small business in terms of just about everything.
- Anti-trust law has outlived it's usefulness in the 21st Century. We should allow the formation of industrial combines on the condition that these combines allow for unionization and center their production in the United States.
- Corporate welfare needs to be expanded, not eliminated.
- I favor agriculture subsidies.
- I do not favor traditional welfare programs. Rather, I favor the unemployed being put directly to work by the government or being given an education to get a better job at some point in the future, rather than just sitting around and collecting from the public dole.
- I think Bradley Manning is a traitor and reaps whatever he sowed.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2014, 01:56:03 PM »

While I got the details of how we'd get here a little wrong, it looks like I got the timing pretty much spot on, or at least better than either Harry or Mitty.

More like June 2015 or 2016, and I could easily see it taking until June 2017.  The Court can decide both Prop 8 and DOMA in ways favorable to same-sex marriage activists without invoking the equal protection clause and it is clear Kennedy is looking to be a moderate hero and do so.  It'll take a case reaching the Supreme Court from a state in which SSM is not recognized at all to get the court to strike in all 50 states.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2014, 02:11:45 PM »

Revolutionary War (really should be called the American War of Independence)

Quasi-War (probably should have declared War on France and had a legit war in this case)

War of 1812 (not a great outcome for us, but hey, had to stop the British from impressing our sailors)

Mexican War (This pretty much sums up why I think we had to do something in this instance)

American Civil War (self-explanatory)

World War I (Germany interfering in Latin American affairs, plus U-boat warfare)

World War II (self-explanatory)

Korean War (North Korea launched a war of aggression against the South, so we had to intervene  and drive them out of the country)

Vietnam War (The rationale was good (prevent the Indochinese version of Kim Il Sung from taking over all of Vietnam), but the execution, not so much. Even so, Vietnam is a war I would have supported simply because it was in the context of our larger Cold War efforts against communism)

Operation Just Cause

First Gulf War (same basic issue as Korea)

Bosnian War

Kosovo War

Afghan War (again, rationale was correct, but everything that followed...not so much. We should have gotten the hell out of there after we nixed OBL)

Operation Unified Protector (Libya)

- I'm a lot more hawkish than the average Democrat. That's not to say I'm a neocon, but it's also not to say that I'm a dove and think that all wars are without exception bad. I am a realist and believe that yes, war can be a tool for creating peace and establishing justice just as easily as it can be a tool to create more violence, instability, and chaos. Obama intervening in Libya is something that I probably personally would not have done were I in his shoes, but it's proven to be the right decision and something that I think he deserves credit for. The War in Iraq...not so much. It was completely unrequited and stupid from the start. I am for using military force to stop aggression and in self defense. Everything else should be thought of on a case-by-case basis.
- I think that we should eliminate corporate taxation and/or tax corporate cash stockpiles instead to encourage investment. I'm also in favor of a Value Added Tax, provided that it means we have exemptions for food, clothing, medicine, and education. I think that regressive taxation is easier done than progressive taxation, though I favor the latter; I think that social insurance programs should be entirely mostly financed by payroll taxation, however.
- I think conscription is preferable to an all volunteer military.
- I am totally opposed to any form of gun control at any level.
- There's nothing wrong with using what fossil fuels we have while we transition to cleaner sources of energy. I'm down with clean coal and the Keystone XL pipeline, along with expanding offshore drilling (but not drilling in ANWR) and exploiting our massive reserves of natural gas. I am also a HUGE fan of nuclear power.
- I am opposed to affirmative action.
- I think guest worker programs are immoral in a country with 8.5 8.2% unemployment and that they need to be ended until we're operating at something *close* to full employment again. I believe that we need to reform our immigration system to encourage high-skilled, high-wage workers rather than low-wage workers.
- I'm completely fine with the Interstate Highway System and would love to see serious expansion and revitalization efforts therein.
- I'm alright with school choice so long as it's confined to public schools only.
- I think that liberals exaggerate the threat of climatic change. Yes, it's going to be a bitch to live through. No, it's not going to wipe out the human race. Chill out.

Correcting the record, and then adding some more.

- I do not think we should legalize every controlled substance known to man. Cannabis should be made legal and treated as we treat alcohol, but I draw the line there. This is not to say that I support the 'War on Drugs', rather that I am in favor of adopting harm reduction strategies to combat the drug problem in the United States, and requiring rehabilitation, rather than prison time, for addicts.
- The military budget should not be unilaterally cut, rather scaled down in certain areas and ramped up in others. I think we should cut ground forces (but not until the economy is producing enough jobs to make up from the losses) and expand capabilities for space and cyber warfare.
- I am not opposed to the use of drone warfare. If anything, I'm whole-heartedly supportive of the use of drones and would like to see the Air Force mostly automated within my lifetime.
- I am totally in favor of GM foods.
- I am opposed to 'Cap and Trade' and 'Carbon Taxation' because of the negative effects they will have on the poorest Americans with regard to paying energy bills. If anything, we should subsidize the hell out of clean energy, rather than trying to rig markets in favor of energy that isn't as efficient, such as solar. I highly favor transitioning away from oil and coal towards natural gas and (eventually) nuclear power.
- Big business is ten times more efficient and often better for their workforce than are small businesses. Plus, big business is more likely to recognize and work with a union within their plant, shop, factory, etc. Basically, big business > small business in terms of just about everything.
- Anti-trust law has outlived it's usefulness in the 21st Century. We should allow the formation of industrial combines on the condition that these combines allow for unionization and center their production in the United States.
- Corporate welfare needs to be expanded, not eliminated.
- I favor agriculture subsidies.
- I do not favor traditional welfare programs. Rather, I favor the unemployed being put directly to work by the government or being given an education to get a better job at some point in the future, rather than just sitting around and collecting from the public dole.
- I think Bradley Manning is a traitor and reaps whatever he sowed.

?
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2014, 12:50:03 AM »

I need to find J. J.'s old posts about gay marriage, where he basically argued it shouldn't be allowed at all because some people might use it abuse pensions or something, and at one point actually unironically used the phrase "neofascist loony left" to describe supporters of it.

And before you all just laugh and say "oh whatever it's J. J." this is when for some reason he was actually taken seriously.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2014, 01:03:49 AM »

Oh, and also read this thread:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=40693.50

While he's not someone on the left, it's hard to imagine Inks posting stuff like that today.  E.g.,

A discussion between some classic posters there. I'm impressed with the generally restrained and patient manner in which people were responding to Inks given some of the things he was saying.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2014, 10:00:22 AM »

[1] I am a registered member of the Democratic Party and have voted in every election that I have been eligible to vote in since I turned eighteen. I am involved with both my county organization and my college organization (I serve as Vice President of Membership) and plan on getting more involved after I graduate.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies