Give a detailed, sincere, brutally honest description of the previous poster (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:37:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Give a detailed, sincere, brutally honest description of the previous poster (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Give a detailed, sincere, brutally honest description of the previous poster  (Read 9313 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: May 22, 2013, 02:22:57 PM »

Our paths don't path on this forum too often, but he seems alright. We disagree a lot I am sure, because I remember Dr. Cynic being a Humphrey style New Deal Democrat, while I am a paleoconservative.

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 02:30:29 PM »

Has a slight tendency to overstate things and be a little ignorant.
Slight? Try major tendency to overstate things and be ignorant Tongue.

-SKIP-
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 09:50:02 PM »

TNF reminds me of my Grandfather in some ways. Both are (were, in the case of my Grandpa) leftists, and both were loyal Democrats. Both also greatly stretch the concept of a “human right” to make their political agendas sound stronger, and both can be incredibly factional and hackish at times. I have yet to really debate him on issues in depth, like I have with Tony, but I am pretty sure that if I did debate TNF, I would lose quite badly.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 11:05:49 PM »

Snowstalker is a fascist with a heart of gold. You remind me of Dennis Reynolds from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" at times, quite frankly. Just as people predicted 20RP12 would become a progressive Democrat, I would not be surprised if you became a neocon Republican.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 07:11:28 PM »

Has to be a troll or sock.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 07:51:29 PM »

Seems like a nice guy and usually has the right positions.  I'm still confused of some details about Sanchez.  For instance, I've heard once that he is around my age, but then I heard that he's a very old man from Mississippi.
I'm 18, a former bigot/objectivist who has largely drifted into the Cathcon area of simply not caring about individual political issues and instead focusing on gaining life experience to later form my own unique set of views. I still stand with Rand (Paul, of course) though Tongue.

-Skip-
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2015, 01:12:09 PM »

Definitely a cool guy, but tends to overthink some ideas (like splitting up the states, etc).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies