Give a detailed, sincere, brutally honest description of the previous poster (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:54:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Give a detailed, sincere, brutally honest description of the previous poster (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Give a detailed, sincere, brutally honest description of the previous poster  (Read 9315 times)
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« on: May 24, 2013, 04:11:29 AM »

Kal is one of the best. Pretty normal, good guy but not afraid to call a spade a spade and has a fairly similar ideology to me.

Plus, I have a lot of respect for people that are here that 1. aren't American and 2. don't have English as their native tongue.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 10:25:38 PM »

Miles is one of the biggest influences on my interest in American politics. His map-making skills and congressional knowledge is excellent. The only real flaw he has is that he can occasionally act all moderate hero and doesn't really justify his views very well (though I can definitely sympathise with that Tongue)
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 11:33:29 PM »

For someone that's younger than me (IIRC), his knowledge of history is pretty much first-class. His timelines and his general work in the What-If forum is awesome too. Some of his politics is kinda objectable, but he doesn't beat it on his chest. One of Atlasia's best.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies