Give a detailed, sincere, brutally honest description of the previous poster (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:40:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Give a detailed, sincere, brutally honest description of the previous poster (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Give a detailed, sincere, brutally honest description of the previous poster  (Read 9319 times)
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« on: May 21, 2013, 03:14:43 PM »

I'm tired of thousands of "previous poster" threads where people give meaningless, trite, and unexplained answers to pointless questions, or the inane positivity of threads like that "Is the previous poster an FF or HP" thread where every single person posts "FF" without even giving a single reason. So let's try something different.

In this thread, I want you to give your real opinions of the preceding poster, being as detailed and honest as possible. Talk about their strengths and their flaws, because people are much more complicated than just "FF" or "HP".
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 05:06:22 PM »

Certainly I've taken issue with a few of the things he's said about women's issues

Please stop trying to pretend to be feminist. It doesn't work.

Anyway, my sincere and brutally honest appraisal of Snowstalker is that he's a rather typical nerdy, socially awkward and anxious 16 year old. Like many people of above-average intelligence, he likes being out of the "mainstream", and has combined that with a pretty stereotypical mix of sexual frustration, loneliness, and resulting "nice guy" victimization complex to create an ideology he claims is novel but is actually extremely typical for someone like him (ironically, the fact that he claims it is new and different is very typical too). Also like many people who don't get enough attention in real life (including myself and a lot of this forum, tbqh), he enjoys the attention that his persona gets him on the internet and so plays it up for reactions.

My hope for him is that he grows out of some of his nerdy teenage awkwardness and becomes more confident, and that this helps him to be more satisfied socially, romantically and sexually. I have a feeling he will; the majority of people like him do. Fortunately, the Chris-Chans and 26 year old virgins living in their parents basements are a minority, and I don't see Snow ending up as one of them.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies