Give a detailed, sincere, brutally honest description of the previous poster (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:58:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Give a detailed, sincere, brutally honest description of the previous poster (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Give a detailed, sincere, brutally honest description of the previous poster  (Read 9294 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« on: May 24, 2013, 07:50:10 AM »

I don't know you personnally (though you seem friendly) but I really enjoy your work on this forum. Your messages are always interesting and appreciated. So yes, you're a good contributor of this forum!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 05:23:18 PM »

You seem to be a bit extremist, untolerant and slighty the kind of the progressist troll. You can post good posts when you want but sometimes you are really irritating, with your "moderate hero thread" and with your message "all presidents who were interesting". I don't like ideologism, it's always so bad.
However, I think I would appreciate you in the real life. You can't be intimidated and you seem to be really friendly, a "dejanté" in French, and I like this kind of personage!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 11:37:10 AM »

A populist as I like maybe a bit on the left. I disagree probably with the fact that he wants to radically change capitalism. But he supports like the welfare state, and he dislikes the libertarians like Ron Paul,... His fight on the economic issues is more important for him than his on the social issues, which is not the case of many of this forum, I think many of this forum seem to focuse so much on social issues (leftists who like Ron Paul,...) and I dislike it! So a massive FF for TNF on his personal views.

On him, I think he's a good member of this forum, he contributes well and seems friendly, so FF on his personality too!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 02:38:33 PM »

A populist as I like maybe a bit on the left. I disagree probably with the fact that he wants to radically change capitalism. But he supports like the welfare state, and he dislikes the libertarians like Ron Paul,... His fight on the economic issues is more important for him than his on the social issues, which is not the case of many of this forum, I think many of this forum seem to focuse so much on social issues (leftists who like Ron Paul,...) and I dislike it! So a massive FF for TNF on his personal views.

On him, I think he's a good member of this forum, he contributes well and seems friendly, so FF on his personality too!

And I will like him much more if he could look his messages Tongue
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 06:06:59 PM »

Not completely sure, but having Googled the first image in his signature, she sounds f**ing awful, so I'll have to presume he's one of those 'moderate' liberals. But I did like how he praised TNF on prioritising economic positions over social issues, something that also annoys me from time to time. I dunno, maybe I've just read him wrong.

F***!!!! The second guy who doesn't understand my images. I put Mary Landrieu because she risks her political career when she votes for the background check bill or the democrat economic plan whereas she's up in 2014. That's why I love her, in a state which tends so sharply to the right, she's really the best we can have in a state like Lousiana. So, I'm not a dixiecrat!!!!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 02:17:32 PM »

I appreciate him. He's really nice and contributes well on this forum. He doesn't really know where he's politically (he often changes Tongue) and he seems to love politics! I have nothing to reproach him. FF
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2015, 05:39:16 PM »

(I found this topic when I was searching something)

Well,
Morgieb is a highly knowledgeable member of this forum, his contributions are well appreciated especially in the International Elections board. He never "clashes" with people and isn't an attention whore, so that's really a good thing. Glad he decided to be back here Smiley.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2015, 01:52:28 PM »

Well, I don't know what I can say except he's a friend and a good guy. Always positive and good contributions:!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2015, 05:07:45 PM »

He's hindu so he's obviously a great poster
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2015, 04:58:05 PM »

A good guy who has strong convictions, who seems to be really sincere too.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2015, 10:13:02 AM »

I really like Gustaf, especially his ability of being never hurt by critics. His posts are always interesting and he has always been friendly to me Tongue.
He s also ŕ big mouth and I like that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies