Loonyism Referendum Tracker
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:01:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Loonyism Referendum Tracker
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Loonyism Referendum Tracker  (Read 4192 times)
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2013, 09:21:34 PM »

What a "Type 99 seabird" or "AHHertog99" is isn't entirely clear. We certainly have nobody registered under those names. All it does is make the process unnecessarily complicated for no reason whatsoever.

Don't play dumb, Samuel McCarthy Joyce. If you're not intelligent enough to know who those people are, then I have no idea what you're doing as Emperor.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2013, 09:35:03 PM »
« Edited: May 27, 2013, 09:43:49 PM by Emperor SJoyce »

What a "Type 99 seabird" or "AHHertog99" is isn't entirely clear. We certainly have nobody registered under those names. All it does is make the process unnecessarily complicated for no reason whatsoever.

Don't play dumb, Samuel McCarthy Joyce. If you're not intelligent enough to know who those people are, then I have no idea what you're doing as Emperor.

I already explained quite clearly how it makes the process a lot longer, and those names certainly aren't as clear as they could be.

But you still haven't answered the Why question.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2013, 04:18:47 AM »

I already explained quite clearly how it makes the process a lot longer, and those names certainly aren't as clear as they could be.

But you still haven't answered the Why question.

You will never get an answer. I asked the very same question, and so did Inks and LuminevonReuental (and other Atlasians I'm probably forgetting) in previous debates. The simple reason is that there is no answer. It is not necessary to cast your ballot in a foreign language unless you want to complicate matters or come across as incredibly cool or smart.
Now if we had a substantial number of citizens who were unable to read and write in English I could understand why it is necessary to cast ballots in foreign languages. But that's not the case.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies