The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:33:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86
Author Topic: The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III  (Read 209455 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1250 on: December 07, 2013, 04:14:09 PM »

There is no proper way to eat, opebo. Whether you shove it in your mouth or up your ass doesn't matter. The point is whether or not you absorbed the nutrition.

You're a sad Philistine, Tik.  If you think the point is absorbing the nutrients, there's no point in talking to you.

Somebody who claims that only a 'vaginal orgasm' is 'proper' because he doesn't want to go to the trouble of stimulating his partner's clitoris has no standing to talk to anybody else about anything-'centrism'.

Its not about 'going to the trouble', trans.  You're not understanding me at all.  Its about having a satisfying mutual experience.   For example - I also don't much care for bjs.
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
« Reply #1251 on: December 07, 2013, 04:30:34 PM »

The only thing he did wrong, was not permanent break the back of the state which had been greatest source of strife on the European continent since 1500; France.

Since the 1648 France had more or less started all major Europeans wars, through their agressive expansionist policy and attempt to dominate their neighbours. If Prussia had finally broken the French, we would have avoided the next war WWI, which would just have ended up a Austrian police action against a terror state if not for Russia and France backing the terrorists.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #1252 on: December 07, 2013, 04:59:39 PM »

The only thing he did wrong, was not permanent break the back of the state which had been greatest source of strife on the European continent since 1500; France.

Since the 1648 France had more or less started all major Europeans wars, through their agressive expansionist policy and attempt to dominate their neighbours. If Prussia had finally broken the French, we would have avoided the next war WWI, which would just have ended up a Austrian police action against a terror state if not for Russia and France backing the terrorists.

It seems as if Niall Ferguson is posting. Much as I love a nice bit of French-bashing, this is a largely incorrect statement as the ability of France to pursue an aggressive policy in Europe was pretty much non-existant after 1815. Germany was clearly the far more aggressive and expansionist power in the period 1871-1914. He is right about Princep and his ilk being terrorists, but World War I can be pinned far more on Russia and their 'pan-slavic' mania than it can on the French.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1253 on: December 07, 2013, 08:16:16 PM »
« Edited: December 07, 2013, 08:19:58 PM by asexual trans victimologist »

There is no proper way to eat, opebo. Whether you shove it in your mouth or up your ass doesn't matter. The point is whether or not you absorbed the nutrition.

You're a sad Philistine, Tik.  If you think the point is absorbing the nutrients, there's no point in talking to you.

Somebody who claims that only a 'vaginal orgasm' is 'proper' because he doesn't want to go to the trouble of stimulating his partner's clitoris has no standing to talk to anybody else about anything-'centrism'.

Its not about 'going to the trouble', trans.  You're not understanding me at all.  Its about having a satisfying mutual experience.   For example - I also don't much care for bjs.

No, it's clearly just about what you want, cishet. It always is with you.

Tip: If only a 'large minority' of women are capable of a certain type of sex, then saying that that is what is 'proper' makes absolutely no sense at all unless you see women's sexuality as existing essentially for the benefit of your own minimal-effort orgasms and sexual compromise or mutual sacrifice as somehow insulting to you. It was clear from long before this subject was brought up that you're an unrepentant misogynist who doesn't care at all about forming or maintaining a human connection with his partners and makes a habit of bribing desperate women to let him go to town on them, so I'm not sure why you're going to such pains to disguise any of this now.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #1254 on: December 07, 2013, 10:24:11 PM »

It is awfully bizarre for a prolific and outspoken client of working girls to lecture anyone about the importance of mutual pleasure. I would expect his delusions about satisfying the intimate desires of a prostitute to be easily broken. After all, it's not as though she'd have anything but the purest intentions when she encourages his effort. And it's certainly ridiculous to assert that an act that offers you yourself no tangible pleasure is worthwhile. He's right, though, encouraging use of the clitoris publicly is the pinnacle of prudery. Such attitudes lead to joining the priesthood.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1255 on: December 08, 2013, 06:09:38 AM »

You mind-numbed assholes really couldn't avoid insulting Mandela the day after his death, could you?
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #1256 on: December 08, 2013, 07:50:59 AM »

"Good at sex" makes no sense. It's like saying someone is good at eating.
At least you posted that in the only thread it has any business being in.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1257 on: December 08, 2013, 09:30:42 AM »

This is just a really douchy comment.

Freedom Colleges with the exception of their artificial ceiling for Asian students.

This.
Also I love the hate coming from individuals who lack the academic and intellectual capacity to go to the Best Colleges. Although it's not like any of the top Colleges would accept TNF anyway.
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1258 on: December 08, 2013, 12:11:50 PM »

Anyway, full steam ahead with these voting restrictions.

Can you provide any practical argument in favor, except that results that are favorable to your (despicable) ideology will become more probable?

Well, that is a very practical argument (why is my ideology despicable Sad ?). But, I guess it reduces the potential for voter fraud, as well as the number of votes that have to be counted on election day, saving time and (potentially) money.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1259 on: December 08, 2013, 12:17:01 PM »

Sound logic. If people can't vote, that saves time. Who cares if democracy is compromised?!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1260 on: December 08, 2013, 12:36:44 PM »

Epic Freedom Music.  Love it to death, if my screenname didn't give that one away.  I'm thinking about getting a pompadour, FTR.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1261 on: December 08, 2013, 12:40:46 PM »

This is just a really douchy comment.

Freedom Colleges with the exception of their artificial ceiling for Asian students.

This.
Also I love the hate coming from individuals who lack the academic and intellectual capacity to go to the Best Colleges. Although it's not like any of the top Colleges would accept TNF anyway.

Yup. Its point of origination has been excised by my mouse button, but I guess not before its metastasis here.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1262 on: December 08, 2013, 02:33:47 PM »

Epic Freedom Music.  Love it to death, if my screenname didn't give that one away.  I'm thinking about getting a pompadour, FTR.

If he has the type of hair where he can rock it, I see no problem with it 
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1263 on: December 08, 2013, 02:40:32 PM »

I don't know if you can make a pompadour with black hair though. Maybe with a lot of work and product. Oldies should get a jerry curl though.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1264 on: December 08, 2013, 02:51:53 PM »

I don't know if you can make a pompadour with black hair though. Maybe with a lot of work and product. Oldies should get a jerry curl though.

I was afraid to make this comment.
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1265 on: December 08, 2013, 09:47:05 PM »

I was afraid to make this comment.
Funny you should mention that, since my hair is a very dark brown, so much that many people would think it's black at first glance.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1266 on: December 09, 2013, 07:52:57 AM »

Funny you should mention that, since my hair is a very dark brown, so much that many people would think it's black at first glance.

It was an 'Oldies is black' thing
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #1267 on: December 09, 2013, 12:44:05 PM »

...the one has salad dressing in her hands. I'm going to be sick.
There's nothing better than ranch dressing with pizza!
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1268 on: December 09, 2013, 12:45:12 PM »

...the one has salad dressing in her hands. I'm going to be sick.
There's nothing better than ranch dressing with pizza!

It's so absurd he should be banned. 
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1269 on: December 09, 2013, 06:33:56 PM »

I hate to nitpick but he was on the US terrorist watch list until 2008. 
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1270 on: December 09, 2013, 08:52:02 PM »

Other countries don't have as much to be proud of.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1271 on: December 09, 2013, 08:54:45 PM »

I see nothing absurd about that.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1272 on: December 10, 2013, 09:51:30 AM »

Totally absurd

I'm 20 and never have dated a girl. It doesn't have to make your life miserable.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1273 on: December 10, 2013, 11:20:28 AM »

Totally absurd

I'm 20 and never have dated a girl. It doesn't have to make your life miserable.

Oh, so you want me to feel miserable? Thanks but no thanks.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1274 on: December 10, 2013, 11:22:30 AM »

Nothing absurd about what Antonio said.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies