The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 09:18:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 ... 86
Author Topic: The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III  (Read 210795 times)
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #875 on: October 27, 2013, 03:37:50 PM »

Dude is a total troll, but still:

Illegal for whites in all cases, Forced abortion for Minorities.

hahahahahahahahahahaha
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
« Reply #876 on: October 27, 2013, 04:33:56 PM »

Democrats want us to go to college as long as possible in order to become in debt to the government.
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #877 on: October 27, 2013, 04:40:43 PM »

All Bushie posts in this thread
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
« Reply #878 on: October 27, 2013, 06:15:07 PM »

Christie

best- Huntsman

Clinton

best- McAuliffe

Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #879 on: October 27, 2013, 07:58:01 PM »

This is the kind of thing that would make a great story if Boston hadn't won ten championships in the past 12 years.

I think the fact that they are still reeling from the Boston Marathon bombings back in March, makes the city feel entitled to the World Series and for every call in the game to go their way.

Disgusting.
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #880 on: October 27, 2013, 08:16:12 PM »

This is the kind of thing that would make a great story if Boston hadn't won ten championships in the past 12 years.

I think the fact that they are still reeling from the Boston Marathon bombings back in March, makes the city feel entitled to the World Series and for every call in the game to go their way.

Disgusting.

Oh my god.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #881 on: October 27, 2013, 08:18:13 PM »

Disgusting.

Oh my god.

If Krazen was a Cardinals fan, this would be his response to the entire thing. Certainly warrants my response.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #882 on: October 27, 2013, 08:19:19 PM »

Disgusting.

Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #883 on: October 27, 2013, 08:19:30 PM »

>People still take Bushie seriously
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #884 on: October 27, 2013, 08:20:35 PM »

GET SHREKT
YOUR TIME IS OGRE
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #885 on: October 27, 2013, 08:59:04 PM »

To any other Red Sox fan, it's fine. But to anyone from New England, it's not. When you have a friend who ran in the Marathon, you have a goddamn right to take this seriously. When you realize that it could have been one of the people you literally grew up knowing since kindergarten instead of Martin Richard or Jason Collier or Lu Lingzi or Krystle Campbell, it's very personal.

When the city you grew up loving, the streets you ended up walking, and the marathon you grew up watching ends up being attacked, I don't know how you don't take this seriously.
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #886 on: October 27, 2013, 09:29:10 PM »

To any other Red Sox fan, it's fine. But to anyone from New England, it's not. When you have a friend who ran in the Marathon, you have a goddamn right to take this seriously. When you realize that it could have been one of the people you literally grew up knowing since kindergarten instead of Martin Richard or Jason Collier or Lu Lingzi or Krystle Campbell, it's very personal.

When the city you grew up loving, the streets you ended up walking, and the marathon you grew up watching ends up being attacked, I don't know how you don't take this seriously.

No, I get all that.  It's just that I figured by now we'd all be used to Bushie saying something that's either ignorant, offensive, a flat-out lie, or all of the above.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #887 on: October 27, 2013, 10:26:43 PM »

This is terrible. United Way and Make a Wish are also very bad with how they package sick kids in order to keep donations coming in.
Seriously, how is he still here, yet PolitiJunkie is banned? While PJ was as cold-hearted as they come (and ignoring that stupid Tea Party account he created), he was a MUCH better poster than barfbag ever will be.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #888 on: October 27, 2013, 10:35:02 PM »

This is terrible. United Way and Make a Wish are also very bad with how they package sick kids in order to keep donations coming in.
Seriously, how is he still here, yet PolitiJunkie is banned? While PJ was as cold-hearted as they come (and ignoring that stupid Tea Party account he created), he was a MUCH better poster than barfbag ever will be.

I'm not familiar with Make a Wish, but "bad" charities are a huge issue. Many spend very little on actually helping people, and the United Way has engaged in some questionable practices with workplace donation drives.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #889 on: October 27, 2013, 10:53:48 PM »

barfbag is an annoyance. PJ was an asshole.
Reginald
« Reply #890 on: October 27, 2013, 11:04:18 PM »

Seriously, how is he still here, yet PolitiJunkie is banned?

Luck.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #891 on: October 27, 2013, 11:22:23 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slipknot_(band)

You won't find a single thing heavier from Iowa. Freedom band, of course.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #892 on: October 27, 2013, 11:30:22 PM »

Homeschooling is fine so long as it provides children with an equally sufficient and adequate educational development as is provided in schools. This doesn't nullify my point.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #893 on: October 27, 2013, 11:38:07 PM »

Homeschooling is fine so long as it provides children with an equally sufficient and adequate educational development as is provided in schools. This doesn't nullify my point.
You think this is absurd because he doesn't hate homeschooling enough, right? 
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #894 on: October 28, 2013, 06:46:14 AM »

Yes. Homeschooling is an antisocial activity that should obviously be banned.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #895 on: October 28, 2013, 07:34:01 AM »

I'm not familiar with Make a Wish, but "bad" charities are a huge issue. Many spend very little on actually helping people, and the United Way has engaged in some questionable practices with workplace donation drives.
Indeed.  barfbag is annoying, probably a sock, certainly a troll (I have him on ignore) but he's basically right on this one....of course it had nothing to do with the thread.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #896 on: October 28, 2013, 08:28:47 AM »

No, I get all that.  It's just that I figured by now we'd all be used to Bushie saying something that's either ignorant, offensive, a flat-out lie, or all of the above.

Don't you post barfbag and Snowstalker posts in this thread?
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #897 on: October 28, 2013, 12:09:57 PM »

Yes. Homeschooling is an antisocial activity that should obviously be banned.

What is antisocial is trying to forcibly destroy the social and educational arrangements of various cultures just because you think public schooling is the best thing since sliced bread.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #898 on: October 28, 2013, 02:37:56 PM »

Homeschooling is an antisocial activity that should obviously be banned.
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #899 on: October 28, 2013, 04:51:26 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 ... 86  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies