The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:52:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 ... 86
Author Topic: The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III  (Read 208505 times)
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1400 on: December 28, 2013, 09:47:18 PM »

There was a lot of garbage in the full post, but these were the three parts that really are just illogicalL=:

Doug Marrone returns to college

Joe Philbin and Sean Payton are fired.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1401 on: December 28, 2013, 09:50:35 PM »

There was a lot of garbage in the full post, but these were the three parts that really are just illogicalL=:

Joe Philbin may very well be fired if the Dolphins don't make the playoffs tomorrow, although that is admittedly unlikely right now...
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #1402 on: December 28, 2013, 09:52:01 PM »

Joe Philbin may very well be fired if the Dolphins don't make the playoffs tomorrow, although that is admittedly unlikely right now...

I don't think he gets fired even if they don't make the playoffs. The Dolphins are on the way up.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1403 on: December 28, 2013, 10:01:08 PM »

I don't think he gets fired even if they don't make the playoffs. The Dolphins are on the way up.

They've been "on the way up" since 2008.
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1404 on: December 29, 2013, 12:03:39 AM »

free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1405 on: December 29, 2013, 01:40:18 AM »

As for Payton, the Saints scored 18.5 points per game on the road, going 3-5. They should make the playoffs, but they should have won the NFC  South and it doesn't look like they will do that.

Actual NFL absurdity.
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #1406 on: December 29, 2013, 10:19:28 AM »

As for Payton, the Saints scored 18.5 points per game on the road, going 3-5. They should make the playoffs, but they should have won the NFC  South and it doesn't look like they will do that.

Actual NFL absurdity.

I don't think he understands how football works.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #1407 on: December 29, 2013, 07:48:01 PM »

cc: Sage garden

One of the most disastrous attempts at a burn ever -

Do these people think that what the above poster does is funny and amusing too... for his imperialist attitude towards poor Asian women?

Rich coming from someone who sees nothing wrong with sweatshops.

More consistent modding would, of course, be the opposite of what you are advocating for.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1408 on: December 29, 2013, 07:56:56 PM »

It's not as if this judge had any information you don't, or pretended to.

I don't pretend to have a law degree, years on the Federal bunch and spent hours analyzing cases pertaining to this matter.  Look the other thread was started because people found one person they never heard of that agreed with them and said that is proof the NSA surveillance is unlawful.  Now they find another guy that they have never heard of that says it is lawful and all of a sudden his opinion is wrong and doesn't count.  This is pure hackery.

What do you expect?

Lief and the other hacks on here figure that as long as their boyfriend Obama  pull this stuff with the NSA then this is must be ok!
Mordecai
Australia

« Reply #1409 on: December 29, 2013, 08:08:49 PM »

Schweitzer is the right winger.  and he is corrupt.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1410 on: December 29, 2013, 08:22:52 PM »

The only real question is why "Social Darwinist" has negative connotations. And no, of course not. They lack the stomach for such a radical solution to society's problems.

Because there is an infamous group of social darwinists that dizcredited the ideas.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1411 on: December 29, 2013, 08:47:43 PM »

The only real question is why "Social Darwinist" has negative connotations. And no, of course not. They lack the stomach for such a radical solution to society's problems.

Because there is an infamous group of social darwinists that dizcredited the ideas.

Believe it or not, I understand it. It is nevertheless unsurprisedly absurd, ignorant, and downright awful.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1412 on: December 29, 2013, 09:32:28 PM »

LOL Cathcon LOL
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1413 on: December 29, 2013, 09:53:29 PM »

He is pretty funny.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1414 on: December 29, 2013, 09:57:44 PM »

That chick is kinda cute though.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1415 on: December 29, 2013, 11:37:49 PM »

Oh, so clever.

I do have to wonder what thought process led to you implying I'm a Nazi. Darwinism would indicate a lack of interference by the governing authorities in the process of natural selection. What our dear enemies "across the pond" did was to attempt to shape society to their standards through coercive government action. Darwinism would be the exact opposite of the Nazi platform. "Survival of the fittest" fails to equate to "enforced eugenics".

Do you know what Social Darwinism is? There are several definitions, but it's most commonly associated with racism and eugenics. The Nazis certainly believed that, that Aryans were the only race worth living.

Nazism is the reason that the term Social Darwinist has a bad reputation.

And I suppose Darwin too made death camps for finches that didn't fit his designs. I'm talking real, down to earth Social Darwinism. It's too bad the mental shrimp on this forum fail to comprehend the complexity and mystic truth of my observations.

The above Nazi propaganda poster criticizes the mentally and physically handicapped for costing too much taxpayer money to care for. How is that any different from the Republican Party wanting to cut funding for things like special education and public health in order to save taxpayer money? The Nazi refrain was "Kill them!" and the Republican refrain is "Let them die!" which is basically the same thing.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #1416 on: December 29, 2013, 11:40:59 PM »

talk about argumentum ad Hitlerum
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1417 on: December 30, 2013, 12:06:54 AM »

Context:

minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #1418 on: December 30, 2013, 04:39:05 AM »

It's not as if this judge had any information you don't, or pretended to.

I don't pretend to have a law degree, years on the Federal bunch and spent hours analyzing cases pertaining to this matter.  Look the other thread was started because people found one person they never heard of that agreed with them and said that is proof the NSA surveillance is unlawful.  Now they find another guy that they have never heard of that says it is lawful and all of a sudden his opinion is wrong and doesn't count.  This is pure hackery.

What do you expect?

Lief and the other hacks on here figure that as long as their boyfriend Obama  pull this stuff with the NSA then this is must be ok!
Sadly, Kevin's got these hacks' number here down to a t.

It's kinda absurd he's directing this at one of them as if he were a potential ally, though.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #1419 on: December 30, 2013, 07:54:18 AM »

Reminds me of yougo lol.
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1420 on: December 31, 2013, 12:12:32 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

I think according to this definition it aligns pretty well with the Republican Party's ideology.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1421 on: December 31, 2013, 04:46:59 PM »

To be quite honest, I don't want this guy giving money to the poor voluntarily.  Not with his attitude.  It should be taken, pried from his fingers, and distributed to the poor.  And those poor people should shop at Lowes or Menards.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1422 on: December 31, 2013, 04:52:11 PM »

To be quite honest, I don't want this guy giving money to the poor voluntarily.  Not with his attitude.  It should be taken, pried from his fingers, and distributed to the poor.  And those poor people should shop at Lowes or Menards.
Hardly absurd, ignorant, or bad.  If this guy wants to complain, then we'll give him something to complain about!
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #1423 on: December 31, 2013, 05:37:32 PM »

Hardly absurd, ignorant, or bad.  If this guy wants to complain, then we'll give him something to complain about!

My attitude exactly towards left-wing campaigners! Hear, hear!
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1424 on: January 01, 2014, 08:19:00 PM »

I find this absurd because the root cause of the dispute referenced in that thread is a difference of opinion concerning what constitutes health care.  That insurance is involved is merely the reason the dispute involves public policy.

What a joke.  People just don't understand what health insurance is.

If he'd written: "People just don't understand what health care is." I don't think I'd have posted this here, but maybe one of our more conservative posters would have.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 ... 86  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies