The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:00:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III  (Read 209319 times)
RedSLC
SLValleyMan
United States

« on: October 20, 2013, 02:17:46 PM »

My first post here:

0% republicans are a lock to pick up sd, wv, mt, ar, la, nc, ak, and mi. ia and nh are almost certainly gone for the democrats as well, and or, nm, co, and mn are leaning republican. massachussetts and hawaii are pure tossups, and while virginia seems to be dem advtg now, that will change bacause it is a conservative state. also if o'donnell runs again, delaware will be very competitive. the only safe Dem seats in this cycle are RI and IL and even those could flip too if we make any success in suppressing voter fraud by the brown ones. also there are no opportunities for democraps to do a pickup.
RedSLC
SLValleyMan
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 02:46:41 PM »
« Edited: October 20, 2013, 02:48:35 PM by SLValleyMan »

Who wants to bet he gets put on mod review before the end of the day?
RedSLC
SLValleyMan
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 08:40:47 PM »

Can't wait for the crash, my puts are going to have a field day, see you all on the other side.

Clicked on the most recent USGD posts and saw this (which is how I became aware of it, despite him being on my ignore list).
RedSLC
SLValleyMan
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 03:04:54 AM »

QFT.
RedSLC
SLValleyMan
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 01:43:15 AM »

Ken Buck is doing better than even I expected. The campaign hasn't even begun and Udall is only up 4 points, and that's with lots of undecideds.

Ask Udall if he supports CO DemocRats anti-2nd amendment agenda

Anyone else having flashbacks to 2012?
RedSLC
SLValleyMan
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 10:55:00 PM »

Why doesn't anyone ever post about the extremists in the other party?

Jeff Boss is currently 1 of 2 democrats to officially declare that they are running, and the guy is nuts. He is not going to win or be competitive at all, but still has rediculous views. I am not willing to paint the whole party with that brush just because of what he has to say. Just like how the Republican party has 1 extremist declared running in Jack Fellure.

It goes both ways.

Since you can't even spell ridiculous correctly, why should anyone take your point seriously?

Disparity exist rather you like it or not. Not everything is even.
lol

lol, HAHAHA, blah, blah, blah. I corrected it, unlike Brandon, whose post is still spelled incorrectly. Try contributing something more than "lol" next time, okay?
Why should anyone take you seriously when you can't even spell his name correctly?
Ironically, he attacks you for not contributing, when he ranks close with Bandit and Krazen as one of the worst hacks on the forum.
You're calling someone a hack? Don't come for me, kid, you do not want to do that. I contributed more than an "lol", I called out nonsense.
Because I can't think of a better time to use this:
RedSLC
SLValleyMan
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2014, 05:06:27 PM »
« Edited: January 23, 2014, 07:31:06 PM by SLValleyMan »

Davis reminds me of the girl from the show, The Haves and Have Not's: pimping herself out for a sugar daddy with money.

Look for negative advertising, calling Davis a gold digger

There's criticizing Wendy Davis for her political biography, and there's blatant misogyny. This is the latter.

Between this and his many other comments on the elections board, who wants to bet this guy is a concern troll for the GOP?

Let me just say that this further fuels my suspicions.
RedSLC
SLValleyMan
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2014, 03:26:16 PM »

We all know Obama wants to destroy his political enemies and this guy is in the top 10. Needless to say I side with him. Hope he shames the administration during the trial and is exonerated in the process.
RedSLC
SLValleyMan
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2014, 07:17:27 PM »

I'll support this if we start giving Christians fleeing persecution asylum. It goes both ways. Otherwise NOT a chance.

I stand with the German Christians who want to homeschool their kids without fear of governmental retaliation.
RedSLC
SLValleyMan
United States

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2014, 05:55:23 PM »

Alarming news for the TX Democrats is that Davis lost several South Texas counties due to her Pro-Choice stance on the abortion controversy.
RedSLC
SLValleyMan
United States

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 05:43:29 PM »

Is giving Amnesty to illegal immigrants a slap in the face to Legal immigrants who went through all legal channels to become a honest citizen.

I find it disgusting that politicians is using Amnesty as a way to gain votes.

Personally, I think anyone that enters this nation illegally should be viewed in high suspicion like if they're a terrorist and punished to the full extent of the Law.

Emphasis mine.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies